Conquer Club

Enough is enough! - Le Pen Rising

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Enough is enough! - Le Pen Rising

Postby Serbia on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:42 am

I hear a lot of hate coming from Christians these days, directed at Muslims.

Bollocks in 2015.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:53 am

Serbia wrote:I hear a lot of hate coming from Christians these days, directed at Muslims.

Bollocks in 2015.

Kind of goes against one of the main tenants of Christianity, which can be summed up with the old saying "Love thy neighbor as thyself." Or even the common idiom, "treat others as you wish to be treated."
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Silly Knig-it on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:39 pm

Anybody bother to see what Isel whats the Western governments to do? They are all in favor of isolating and marginalizing muslims. Then they will have only Isel to turn to.

So those who would exclude and segregate and distrust, be careful, you are supporting Isel, whether you think you are or not. Hatred breeds hatred.

Let us recognize that there is a certain percentage of wackos in every religion. (Notice I did not define wackos, so if you are one feel free to take offence.) In other words we all disagree a bit. Most of us, of all faiths, want people to live and interact in freedom and peace.

Or since my avatar is drawn from Monty Phython, we could apply the "witch test". For those of you not familiar with this, it goes like this. If you suspect she is a witch, you tie her up in fish nets and throw her in the river. If she floats, she's a witch and you burn her.
Lieutenant Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Symmetry on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Silly Knig-it wrote:Anybody bother to see what Isel whats the Western governments to do? They are all in favor of isolating and marginalizing muslims.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayeeda_Warsi,_Baroness_Warsi

Not sure I agree mate.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,