Conquer Club

DARKNET

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

DARKNET

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:27 pm

On a more serious note. The internet can be a danger to your security, as corporations and governments can easily invade your computer with malware, cookies and other means.

I now travel in cyberspace using Tor. Tor was actually created by the US military and our Intelligence agencies, to protect our agents overseas and make hacking of their accounts nearly impossible. Now, many individuals use Tor to help spread democracy, terrorists for recruiting and criminals to sell drugs, prostitution, guns and other acts of criminality.

Has anyone here use Tor?
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Re: DARKNET

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:On a more serious note. The internet can be a danger to your security, as corporations and governments can easily invade your computer with malware, cookies and other means.

I now travel in cyberspace using Tor. Tor was actually created by the US military and our Intelligence agencies, to protect our agents overseas and make hacking of their accounts nearly impossible. Now, many individuals use Tor to help spread democracy, terrorists for recruiting and criminals to sell drugs, prostitution, guns and other acts of criminality.

Has anyone here use Tor?

I use a VPN to spread democracy, recruit terrorists, sell drugs, prostitution, and guns.

I also request close associates encrypt their emails with my PGP key prior to sending.

Thanks to nietzsche's recommendation, I use KeePass to keep all my sensitive passwords which is locked with a 15-character alpha-numeric password I've memorized and change every 12 months. I don't keep this on my computer but on a USB drive which is in a hidden location. Though, obviously, that's to protect against identity theft. Not like Uncle Sam couldn't get my Pinterest password with a warrant if he wanted it. Ay-ya-ya.

But if I have to do something I'm really worried could get me in trouble (e.g. open an email from xeno) I go to a FedEx Office 30 miles from where I live and log-on to one of their computers using a prepaid card which I've purchased using cash. While on the computer I make sure not to insert any storage devices and I don't log-on to any of my regular accounts. I also wear a hat that's affixed with infrared LEDs so the CCTV will be blinded if the 5-0 ends up pulling footage from the store cameras.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:17 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:On a more serious note. The internet can be a danger to your security, as corporations and governments can easily invade your computer with malware, cookies and other means.

Has anyone here use Tor?

I use a VPN to spread democracy, recruit terrorists, sell drugs, prostitution, and guns.

I also request close associates encrypt their emails with my PGP key prior to sending.

Thanks to nietzsche's recommendation, I use KeePass to keep all my sensitive passwords which is locked with a 15-character alpha-numeric password I've memorized and change every 12 months. I don't keep this on my computer but on a USB drive which is in a hidden location. Though, obviously, that's to protect against identity theft. Not like Uncle Sam couldn't get my Pinterest password with a warrant if he wanted it. Ay-ya-ya.

But if I have to do something I'm really worried could get me in trouble (e.g. open an email from xeno) I go to a FedEx Office 30 miles from where I live and log-on to one of their computers using a prepaid card which I've purchased using cash. While on the computer I make sure not to insert any storage devices and I don't log-on to any of my regular accounts. I also wear a hat that's affixed with infrared LEDs so the CCTV will be blinded if the 5-0 ends up pulling footage from the store cameras.

Do you still have to use encryption to avoid being caught sending pictures of a very sensitive nature to mrswdk? Remember we all know what mrswdk is into.....

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:13 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Has anyone here use Tor?

Do you still have to use encryption to avoid being caught sending pictures of a very sensitive nature to mrswdk? Remember we all know what mrswdk is into.....

I typically just create a Dropbox link and then post it in game chat during a Team v Team game in which mrswdk is on my team. Team v Team game chats aren't viewable by the public, even after the game is archived. You can use Team v Team game chat to securely organize a coup. I've successfully orchestrated the deposing of a president and a prime minister since I registered this account and came close with two other presidents.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby pmchugh on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:45 am

I would hate to be someone perceived to be in a position of power, especially if I was perceived to be at odds with one of the major global powers.

The wealth of information available on you, and the potential for harm by a state with large resources is vast and if you think TOR is going to help stop that then you are wrong.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Saxi works for mossad
Major betiko

Postby riskllama on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:48 pm

betiko wrote:Saxi works for mossad

:-s
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:16 am

Mossad hires fascists?

Postby betiko on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:01 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:

Mossad hires fascists?

that's the best cover he came up with for the interwebz. And the best way to infiltrate whatever he is curently infiltrating. He's definitely an international man of mistery!
Major betiko

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:55 pm

betiko wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

Mossad hires fascists?

that's the best cover he came up with for the interwebz. And the best way to infiltrate whatever he is curently infiltrating. He's definitely an international man of mistery!

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:15 am

Don't hit the links on the above post. Really....don't.

Postby waauw on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:36 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Don't hit the links on the above post. Really....don't.

There are none.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby TeeGee on Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:57 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Don't hit the links on the above post. Really....don't.

That post is now in "the twighlight zone" ;)
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,