Conquer Club

Sesame Credit

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Sesame Credit

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:25 pm

Captain warmonger1981

Re: Sesame Credit

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:42 pm

We already have that "Social Credit" thing here in the US. Your insurance rate is also determine by your credit score. There's plenty of Social Credits involved with being hired by Corporations nowadays.

Except it's private enterprise that runs this system in the US. Big Brother is the billionaires and large corporations in America. They are watching YOU!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:07 am

Does this credit system in the US consider your political affiliation or your friends political association as part of your score? I think not. Does your friend credit score affect your credit score? I think not.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:04 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Does this credit system in the US consider your political affiliation or your friends political association as part of your score? I think not. Does your friend credit score affect your credit score? I think not.

American Corporations and the Multi-National Corporations have used our personal information for many things.

Yes War, they also use our political afflilation to call you during election cycles and hit you with robo-calls.

In fact, Corporations are probably doing a better job spying on us then the Chinese Government does to it's own citizens. Except the fact, that Corporation just don't have the power right now, to put a bullet into the back of our head and send the family the bill...not yet at least.

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:30 am

Yes but it seems that one person can bring down your score. If that's the case then you are obligated to think or do something a certain way so that you don't affect your score or your friends score. If a family member is doing something and it has nothing to do with you, your score will go down so you might not associate yourself with that person. Obviously your to one dimensional to see that being affiliated with a political party has no effect on your credit score let alone your political views destroying your family members score. This will happen under the new credit system China has set up. Even what you buy will affect your friends or family score. I'm very well aware of corporations tracking peoples buying or political habits. I'm probably more aware of these tricks then you are.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:17 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Yes but it seems that one person can bring down your score. If that's the case then you are obligated to think or do something a certain way so that you don't affect your score or your friends score. If a family member is doing something and it has nothing to do with you, your score will go down so you might not associate yourself with that person. Obviously your to one dimensional to see that being affiliated with a political party has no effect on your credit score let alone your political views destroying your family members score. This will happen under the new credit system China has set up. Even what you buy will affect your friends or family score. I'm very well aware of corporations tracking peoples buying or political habits. I'm probably more aware of these tricks then you are.

When I got hired by [name with held], I was told later by the President and Vice President that they routinely look through face book on potential hires and present employees. Let's say the company that may hire you, hate BLACKS and find on your face book that you have quite a few BLACK friends....can you figure for yourself whether they may or may not hire you?

We are losing our privacy more and more, due to technology. I believe we as Americans have more to fear from Corporations than our government.

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Corporation=Government

I understand your point as it is a valid one but what you do or buy doesn't affect my credit score. This will happen. I'm not surprised to see no one else commenting on this subject.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby pmchugh on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:04 pm

You would probably end up leading some kind of double life, one social media account with your real name where you toe the line and one in which you obscure your identity and post more openly.
2009-08-12 03:35:31 - Squirrels Hat: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
2009-08-12 03:44:25 - Mr. Squirrel: Do you think my hat will attack me?
Major pmchugh

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:24 am

I would assume there is a way to track your accounts. I sure if you start an account it would need to be tied to a person through Social Security Cards or an ID. There will be no way around it. Every piece of snail mail is photographed when you send it through the post office/FEDEX/UPS. If mrwlk has something to say on the matter would be of interest since he is from China.
Captain warmonger1981

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,