moz976 wrote:You should really just open one topic about the same thing
And since this really isn't a redesign of CC but really your own version of the game it really should have been put into the Off-Topic forum.
bryanbr wrote:1. Large map fits into 1024x768 screen size. I think I will also make an extra-large map size for people with large displays.
2. All tables are sortable. Makes finding games easily.
3. Player list is collapsible via Show Players button. Makes listing games easier.
4. Use drag and drop for attacks.
5. The CC game "Type" renamed to "Teams". Real "types" of games such as Capitol or Mission risk will be availabe.
6. "Freestyle" renamed to "Simultaneous".
7. Little things like moving the "End Attacks" button away from the "Attack" button.
and making your own version not making suggestions for improving the current Conquer Club.redesigning Conquer Club
moz976 wrote:It was probably moved because you areand making your own version not making suggestions for improving the current Conquer Club.redesigning Conquer Club
Since you are promoting a new web site I think it was appropriatly moved to Off-Topic.