Conquer Club

Putin- former KGB will ensure a favourable election

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Putin- former KGB will ensure a favourable election

Postby Symmetry on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:50 pm

Vlad has called in the spy services to get the results he needs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35671976

Foreign foes are apparently at work, though you'll be hard pressed to find out who. Scary times for critics
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: Putin- former KGB will ensure a favourable election

Postby GoranZ on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:02 pm

Symmetry wrote:Vlad has called in the spy services to get the results he needs.

Foreign foes are apparently at work, though you'll be hard pressed to find out who. Scary times for critics

Putin has approval rating unseen in the West for centuries. He has solid approval rating in most European countries as well, but your corrupted BBC will not dare to report about that ;)
You envy him and I'm glad for that :)
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:12 pm

GoranZ wrote:

Putin has approval rating unseen in the West for centuries. He has solid approval rating in most European countries as well, but your corrupted BBC will not dare to report about that ;)

Bad things tend to happen to his critics. And I doubt that his approval ratings in the West are all that good. In Russia, perhaps, but then we're back to the start, and what happens to people who dissaprove.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Bad things tend to happen to his critics. And I doubt that his approval ratings in the West are all that good. In Russia, perhaps, but then we're back to the start, and what happens to people who dissaprove.

They disprove I guess :lol: But rarely who listen's to them anyway.
However those that are funded by the west in order to spread chaos in Russia get the same treatment as those funded from Russia to spread chaos in the west. You cant expect something different tho ;)
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:41 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

However those that are funded by the west in order to spread chaos in Russia get the same treatment as those funded from Russia to spread chaos in the west. You cant expect something different tho ;)

Sadly, "chaos" means anything not under Putin's control. Like democracy.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby notyou2 on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:13 pm

I predict Putin will win with 88% of the popular vote on a turnout of 92% of the population.

Long live Vlad the bear wrestler and hockey player extraordinaire. He and his crony thug henchmen are unstoppable and will spare no one to ensure the tyrant remains in power and they all keep getting richer off the backs of the Russian people.
Captain notyou2

Postby GoranZ on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:09 am

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Sadly but you dont have a capacity to understand what others think when you mention the word democracy.
Average Russians know what means to have prowestern puppet, they already had Gorbachev and Yeltsin and it bring them nothing good. They will most likely chose to not have prowestern puppet in the foreseeable feature, regardless what that means for prowestern supporters in Russia.

And above all what Russians do with their country is their job, NOT YOURS. Get it?

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:47 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Sadly but you dont have a capacity to understand what others think when you mention the word democracy.
Average Russians know what means to have prowestern puppet, they already had Gorbachev and Yeltsin and it bring them nothing good. They will most likely chose to not have prowestern puppet in the foreseeable feature, regardless what that means for prowestern supporters in Russia.

And above all what Russians do with their country is their job, NOT YOURS. Get it?

They certainly know what will happen if they think differently.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:20 pm

Symmetry wrote:They certainly know what will happen if they think differently.

This:

But since you are a Muslim favoring ISIS or Al Nusra I understand you why you are against Putin... He is kicking your guys :lol:

Don't worry, he will not be alone kicking Islamist, soon your time living on European continent will running out... Swiss are preparing to chase the black sheep like you first. Others will follow ;)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:27 pm

Dude, the very fact that you equate opposing Putin with ISIS shows how critics of the current Russian regime are considered.

You prove my point with your hatred.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Symmetry wrote:Dude, the very fact that you equate opposing Putin with ISIS shows how critics of the current Russian regime are considered.

You are still crying that the Russians are kicking your guys from ISIS and Al Nusra :lol: No worries, seems like the Saudis chicken out so they will not be kicked in the but :D

Symmetry wrote:You prove my point with your hatred.

Actually it is you the one who hates everyone, not me. You hate all non-Muslims. And unfortunately for you I'm not a Christian so you cant expect me to act like Christian.
So... Get a f*ck out of Europe hater.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:07 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Dude, the very fact that you equate opposing Putin with ISIS shows how critics of the current Russian regime are considered.

You are still crying that the Russians are kicking your guys from ISIS and Al Nusra :lol: No worries, seems like the Saudis chicken out so they will not be kicked in the but :D

Actually it is you the one who hates everyone, not me. You hate all non-Muslims. And unfortunately for you I'm not a Christian so you cant expect me to act like Christian.

Look, it's pretty clear that you're a bigot at this point, and you can't take criticism. I'm not sure if replying to you is helpful, or encouraging you to dig your hole further.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:53 am

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Look, it's pretty clear that you're a bigot at this point, and you can't take criticism. I'm not sure if replying to you is helpful, or encouraging you to dig your hole further.

I dont support destruction of world heritage, your kind does, I dont support raping, your kind does, I'm not involved in systematic persecution of Christians, your kind is.
You have two options atm, and hole is not one of them. Its eater leaving Europe or ending like soap(yes soap, like the one made in Auschwitz).
You have democratic right to chose. Its the same right that your kind is giving to the Christians in Middle East.

And your kind will be wiped out in Syria by the Russians. No safe havens there, tho you can still walk free in Western Europe, for now.
5,000 ISIS militants trained in Syria & Iraq walk free in Europe – Europol

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby notyou2 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:40 am

Pretty sure Sym is a humanist not an islamist Goranz. You are simply showing your ignorance. You should shut up.
Captain notyou2

Postby GoranZ on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:38 pm

notyou2 wrote:Pretty sure Sym is a humanist not an islamist Goranz. You are simply showing your ignorance. You should shut up.

Yeah I heard that he is peaceful pigeon also... Or maybe not :lol:

P.S. You want him in Canada?

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby notyou2 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:16 pm

GoranZ wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Pretty sure Sym is a humanist not an islamist Goranz. You are simply showing your ignorance. You should shut up.

I'd rather have Sym in Canada than you. I hate racist bigots.
Captain notyou2

Postby GoranZ on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:31 pm

notyou2 wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

I'd rather have Sym in Canada than you.

Great! Then he can kamikaze him self on your head :lol:

notyou2 wrote:I hate racist bigots.

I hate expansionist Muslim radicals like Sym and imbeciles like you...

So after you two take care of each other I can visit Canada without worries :D

Brigadier GoranZ

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,