Conquer Club

Congratulations Sadiq Khan- new mayor of London

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Congratulations Sadiq Khan- new mayor of London

Postby Symmetry on Fri May 06, 2016 9:31 pm

After a vicious campaign of Islamaphobic whistleblowing, son of a millionaire Zac Goldsmith lost out to Sadiq Khan, son of Pakistani immigrant bus driver.

He is the first Islamic mayor of London, and the first Muslim to become the mayor of an EU capital, as far as I'm aware.

Khan focussed on equality of opportunity in his campaign, which saw Labour take back the mayorship from the Conservatives.

He is now the politician with the largest individual mandate in the UK.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: Congratulations Sadiq Khan- new mayor of London

Postby riskllama on Fri May 06, 2016 9:33 pm

yeah, heard that - good for him...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Fri May 06, 2016 9:41 pm

riskllama wrote:yeah, heard that - good for him...

Aye, I think Boris Johnson was forced to step down after a copyright suit over image rights launched by Donald Trump.

Still, it's a pretty great achievement. The politics of unity won out.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat May 07, 2016 12:54 am

Ever since Boris became mayor, I've been muttering "Boris bloody Johnson! Boris bloody Johnson! London, how COULD you?" I feel better now.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby The asylum on Sat May 07, 2016 3:22 am

Another victory for the rothschilds!

I look forward to the gradual introduction of sharia law to London. people who have certain alternative lifestyles are going to be in for a big shock!
Sergeant The asylum

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat May 07, 2016 6:42 am

At no point has his religion been important in this debate. He just seems relatively sane.

Does this mean we get Boris back on HIGNFY?
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat May 07, 2016 7:30 am

The asylum wrote:Another victory for the rothschilds!

I look forward to the gradual introduction of sharia law to London. people who have certain alternative lifestyles are going to be in for a big shock!

If only you were actually in an asylum.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby The asylum on Sat May 07, 2016 10:09 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:

It's coming baby. The rothschild's have decided that Islam is the only religion for globalisation and I look forward to seeing the end of western ways. The honourable Mr Khan will let sharia begin step by step.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sat May 07, 2016 10:23 am

Ahmed Aboutaleb is mayor of Rotterdam.

And on an unrelated note, Ahmed Aboutaleb is a muslim.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby GoranZ on Sat May 07, 2016 12:57 pm

Symmetry wrote:After a vicious campaign of Islamaphobic whistleblowing, son of a millionaire Zac Goldsmith lost out to Sadiq Khan, son of Pakistani immigrant bus driver.

He is the first Islamic mayor of London, and the first Muslim to become the mayor of an EU capital, as far as I'm aware.

Khan focussed on equality of opportunity in his campaign, which saw Labour take back the mayorship from the Conservatives.

Equality of opportunity as for him, was not made possible by Muslim politicians/voters... so if he like to keep the equality of opportunity he must think like the politicians that fought for it and not as Muslim ;)
Tho he will have huge baggage considering Muslim habits on the same subject elsewhere in the world.
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Sat May 07, 2016 10:48 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:After a vicious campaign of Islamaphobic whistleblowing, son of a millionaire Zac Goldsmith lost out to Sadiq Khan, son of Pakistani immigrant bus driver.

Equality of opportunity as for him, was not made possible by Muslim politicians/voters... so if he like to keep the equality of opportunity he must think like the politicians that fought for it and not as Muslim ;)
Tho he will have huge baggage considering Muslim habits on the same subject elsewhere in the world.

Actually, there are many Muslim politicians, and indeed voters, in the UK. It was actually your line of thinking that seems to have tanked his main opponent. The focus on his faith was, for many Londoners, disgusting dog-whistle politics.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The asylum on Sun May 08, 2016 12:16 am

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Actually, there are many Muslim politicians, and indeed voters, in the UK. It was actually your line of thinking that seems to have tanked his main opponent. The focus on his faith was, for many Londoners, disgusting dog-whistle politics.

Did you really just write that? I think you'll find that his main body of votes were from fellow Muslims. Before you go praising someone simply because they fit your indoctrinating tiny mind, maybe you should do some research! I don't expect you will though, you'll swallow everything the media wants you to and they'll tell you that you're intelligent for thinking that way. You are a drone my little friend!
Sergeant The asylum

Postby Symmetry on Sun May 08, 2016 12:48 am

The asylum wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Did you really just write that? I think you'll find that his main body of votes were from fellow Muslims. Before you go praising someone simply because they fit your indoctrinating tiny mind, maybe you should do some research! I don't expect you will though, you'll swallow everything the media wants you to and they'll tell you that you're intelligent for thinking that way. You are a drone my little friend!

I did indeed write that.

He won a majority of Londoners. I'd be fascinated to see the evidence that backs up your claims though.

After all, the Muslim population of London is, what 600k, including kids? Khan got over a million votes.

Do the maths Asy. Even if every Muslim eligible to vote actually voted, it still wouldn't support your claim.

Londoners simply rejected your brand of Islamaphobia. Not Muslims, but Londoners.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sun May 08, 2016 4:53 am

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

My line of thinking took out his main opponent? He will not last long without my line of thinking :lol:
If he starts practicing the same thing that Muslims do around the world he will run over his "Equality of opportunity for everyone" and that will be the end of him ;)
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby waauw on Sun May 08, 2016 6:11 am

The asylum wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

It's coming baby. The rothschild's have decided that Islam is the only religion for globalisation and I look forward to seeing the end of western ways. The honourable Mr Khan will let sharia begin step by step.

The house of Rothschild is jewish...
Lieutenant waauw

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun May 08, 2016 6:30 am

waauw wrote:
The asylum wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

The house of Rothschild is jewish...

Didn't you know, the Jews and Muslims have united in an effort to take over the world?!
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Symmetry on Sun May 08, 2016 6:36 am

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

My line of thinking took out his main opponent? He will not last long without my line of thinking :lol:
If he starts practicing the same thing that Muslims do around the world he will run over his "Equality of opportunity for everyone" and that will be the end of him ;)

Pretty much, your line of thinking took the mayorship from the conservatives to Labour

Scaremongering didn't work for Londoners. A message of unity did.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sun May 08, 2016 7:42 am

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Pretty much, your line of thinking took the mayorship from the conservatives to Labour

Actually my line of thinking is different from Scaremongering's, yours and Muslims... Both you and Scaremongering, same as the Muslims think almost the same.
For example I think that those that have adequate qualities should be in the positions they deserve(same as Khan's equality of opportunity). On the other hand since you are radical Muslim you think that equality of opportunity should apply only for Muslims and not for other religious/nonreligious groups.

Since countries that have majority Muslim population usually denie even the most basic human rights to other religious/nonreligious groups, so if Khan as a Muslim should behave opposite from the countries where Islam is practiced by the majority of the population.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Sun May 08, 2016 8:14 am

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

Actually my line of thinking is different from Scaremongering's, yours and Muslims... Both you and Scaremongering, same as the Muslims think almost the same.
For example I think that those that have adequate qualities should be in the positions they deserve(same as Khan's equality of opportunity). On the other hand since you are radical Muslim you think that equality of opportunity should apply only for Muslims and not for other religious/nonreligious groups.

Since countries that have majority Muslim population usually denie even the most basic human rights to other religious/nonreligious groups, so if Khan as a Muslim should behave opposite from the countries where Islam is practiced by the majority of the population.

You lost mate. Accept it. He's a Londoner, elected by Londoners. The scaremongering you employ didn't work.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Sun May 08, 2016 8:38 am

GoranZ wrote:On the other hand since you are radical Muslim you think that equality of opportunity should apply only for Muslims and not for other religious/nonreligious groups.

Symm, The real conclusion here is that you are a gay radical muslim.

Seems plausible to me.
Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun May 08, 2016 9:02 am

I'll second that.

The Rothschild's may be Jews but money sees no religion. If Islam is the key to instigate a new world, then I assume that it's the vehicle to be used. A clash of civilizations to instigate a new world where corporation are above the law and citizens are stripped of democracy.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby The asylum on Sun May 08, 2016 9:28 am

Symmetry wrote:
The asylum wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:

I did indeed write that.

He won a majority of Londoners. I'd be fascinated to see the evidence that backs up your claims though.

After all, the Muslim population of London is, what 600k, including kids? Khan got over a million votes.

Do the maths Asy. Even if every Muslim eligible to vote actually voted, it still wouldn't support your claim.

Londoners simply rejected your brand of Islamaphobia. Not Muslims, but Londoners.

What is the islamic population of London? I think you'll find it's 1.3m.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby GoranZ on Sun May 08, 2016 9:29 am

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:Equality of opportunity as for him, was not made possible by Muslim politicians/voters... so if he like to keep the equality of opportunity he must think like the politicians that fought for it and not as Muslim ;)

You lost mate. Accept it.

Keep on dreaming :lol:
Symmetry wrote:He's a Londoner, elected by Londoners. The scaremongering you employ didn't work.

He was elected by Londoners, and not by Muslims... So he should honor what Londoners do, not what Muslims do, or he will pay the penalty ;)

WingCmdr Ginkapo wrote:
GoranZ wrote:On the other hand since you are radical Muslim you think that equality of opportunity should apply only for Muslims and not for other religious/nonreligious groups.

Symm, The real conclusion here is that you are a gay radical muslim.

Seems plausible to me.

Nice joke, can you tell another :D

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby The asylum on Sun May 08, 2016 9:41 am

warmonger1981 wrote:I'll second that.

The Rothschild's may be Jews but money sees no religion. If Islam is the key to instigate a new world, then I assume that it's the vehicle to be used. A clash of civilizations to instigate a new world where corporation are above the law and citizens are stripped of democracy.

You can explain to some people what's happening and how they are being indoctrinated by the very corporations that their socialistic ideology despises but they can't see past their own arseholes.

It's like feminists and the gay and lesbian community standing in train stations with refugees welcome placards round their necks. These groups couldn't possibly live in an Islamic country, and yet they want to change the countries that made them free to express themselves.

They are the drones being used by the big corporations for globalisation with the religion of islam being used to keep people in check.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby mrswdk on Sun May 08, 2016 1:51 pm

Khan got 56.9% of the final vote in a city where 12.4% of the population is Muslim. It's most likely that the vast majority of people who voted for Khan were non-Muslim.

Religion hasn't been used at all during the mainstream mayoral campaigns. Once it became clear Goldsmith wasn't managing to overtake Khan in the polls he and his campaign started trying to smear Khan about having spoken alongside extremists in the past, but there was never any suggestion that Khan's religion made him unfit for office.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,