Conquer Club

Get out of the way idiot!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Get out of the way idiot!

Postby Dukasaur on Fri May 27, 2016 5:21 am

Razorvich wrote:Goats...I hate goats, ill tempered stupid creatures with fkn hard heads

You must have met a weird assortment of goats.

When we lived on a farm, the goats were by far the friendliest creatures on the farm. And certainly not stupid.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Razorvich on Fri May 27, 2016 5:25 am

Dukasaur wrote:
Razorvich wrote:Goats...I hate goats, ill tempered stupid creatures with fkn hard heads

When we lived on a farm, the goats were by far the friendliest creatures on the farm. And certainly not stupid.

the suckers hunt me down whenever we cross paths..... i feel for that dude in the OP.... HATE THEM GOATS !!
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby 2dimes on Fri May 27, 2016 5:34 am

You need to be in control of them or you'll get bunted. I could never be brave enough when I was young. Goats or sheep, I would just stay outside their fenced area thanks.

I only cut cattle because I was more afraid of my dad and his uncle since eventually the cows would move on and they never yelled or threw rocks and sticks. They would rarely challenge people. Ignore a cow and it ignores you. Steers? Pretty much the same. Wave your hands toward them and say something like, "Hey yah!" They turn away.

Pretty much everyone would stay away from the bulls and their area if they were around.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby TeeGee on Fri May 27, 2016 5:44 am

I hand raised a number of goats and sheep when living on the farm on the outskirts of Perth.. Learnt very quickly how hard the heads are on them.. 6 week old goat clean knocked me out with a playful headbutt...

But they are very intelligent. The goats would wait til you called them by name and would only approach people they knew, but the hand raised sheep would just run up to anyone they came across.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri May 27, 2016 12:37 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

Most of ours were well behaved. Every once in a while we'd get an asshole buck, but usually we'd only have one or two for the herd, so not often.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby thegreekdog on Fri May 27, 2016 1:48 pm

+200 Saxbucks
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,