Conquer Club

Not a real Muslim

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Not a real Muslim

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:12 am

Ok I will bold, color and enlarge, part of this that seems odd to me, but not cut or alter the quote besides that.

The asylum wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
The asylum wrote:Your answer to me saying the Quran clearly states that homosexuals must be killed was that the bible also advocates it. Where are the Christians committing mass killings in the name of god?

here:
The Lord's Resistance Army is responsible for more than 100,000 deaths over the course of the conflict.
http://www.theresolve.org/the-lra-crisi ... tatistics/

and here:
Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/af ... story.html

and here:

On Friday, according to officials, Mr. Dear entered a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, killing three people and wounding nine others with a semiautomatic rifle.

“He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions,” Ms. Micheau said in the court document. “He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/ro ... .html?_r=1

etc. etc. etc.

Wow! Africans! And a mentally ill loner that targeted a business he perceived as going against the teachings of the bible! I suppose that justifies Islamists targeting men, women and children anywhere in the west?

I'd love to see your etc etc etc, I'm guessing you'd be grasping at the crusades, medieval witch burning and quite possibly the jailing of Oscar Wilde. You got me there buddy, just one last thing though. Do you know the population of Muslims in USA and the population of Christians in USA? We could put them into a ratio and then maybe come up with a rational answer to which religion breeds terrorism, just an idea.

Weren't we looking for people committing their acts because of their books? Might have to strike that guy even if he is appearing to misinterpret "an eye for and eye."
Corporal 2dimes

Postby The asylum on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:49 am

Is a radical Muslim one who doesn't want to kill us as their handbook says :-

Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven 9:111
Crucify and amputate non Muslims 8:12 47:4
Behead non Muslims 8:12 47:4
Terrorise non Muslims 8:12 8:60
Kill non Muslims for not converting to Islam 9:29

And to explain the reason there's so many rapes in Europe committed by Muslims

Rape , marry and divorce pre-pubescent girls 65:4
Have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape 24:13
Beat sex slaves, work slaves and wives 4:34

I know the liberals will constantly make and look for excuses. Apparently it's the fault of the NRA in USA for all the Muslim terrorism! Although there were no guns involved in 9/11!

Hilary Clinton even stopped the mosque of the Orlando killer being investigated but then she gathers up most of her money from Islamic countries. You liberals are being used and brainwashed, isn't it time you actually thought that your beliefs or what people tell you to believe are at odds with each other? What do you actually symbolise?

Not a mention on here of the French police commander and his wife murdered by Islamic terrorist yesterday. Do you all hate your own people that much? Please can some liberal tell me how the direction they want us to go in is going to level out soon as this terrorism is really starting to build up momentum now!
Sergeant The asylum

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:23 am

I do wonder what drives someone like asylum - who lives in a city (Portsmouth, UK) which is about 4% Muslim and therefore probably personally interacts with Muslims or Islam roughly 0 times per week - to devote this much time and energy to lengthy forum rants about how Islam will one day destroy the entire Western world if radical preventative measures are not taken.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:26 am

inb4 asylum 'I know loads of Muslims'
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:32 am

The asylum wrote:Kill non Muslims for not converting to Islam 9:29

Actually, it says tax non-Muslims for not converting to Islam, not kill. So, basically, a 7th century version of HM Revenue Code or the IRS Act. (Though actually 7th century Islam has much more favorable tax brackets than the 21st century U.S.)

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

http://quran.com/9/29

You're probably thinking of the Bible, which says all non-Jews should stoned to death.

If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the LORD gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God in violation of his covenant, and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. Take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/deuteronomy/17.html

don't have time to correct the rest
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby tzor on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:04 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Actually, it says tax non-Muslims for not converting to Islam, not kill.

The "tax" only applies to a certain subset of non-Muslims (people of the "Book" if I recall correctly). And they have to live in the shadows for all intents and purposes. Actively following their faith will result in their death.
Cadet tzor

Postby The asylum on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:25 pm

mrswdk wrote:I do wonder what drives someone like asylum - who lives in a city (Portsmouth, UK) which is about 4% Muslim and therefore probably personally interacts with Muslims or Islam roughly 0 times per week - to devote this much time and energy to lengthy forum rants about how Islam will one day destroy the entire Western world if radical preventative measures are not taken.

Like I've told you on numerous occasions, you are a moron. That's why you can't understand what motivates me! It's quite simple really, much like yourself. The preservation of my culture and traditions!

saxitoxin wrote:

Actually, it says tax non-Muslims for not converting to Islam, not kill. So, basically, a 7th century version of HM Revenue Code or the IRS Act. (Though actually 7th century Islam has much more favorable tax brackets than the 21st century U.S.)

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

You're probably thinking of the Bible, which says all non-Jews should stoned to death.

If a man or woman living among you in one of the towns the LORD gives you is found doing evil in the eyes of the LORD your God in violation of his covenant, and contrary to my command has worshiped other gods, bowing down to them or to the sun or the moon or the stars in the sky, and this has been brought to your attention, then you must investigate it thoroughly. Take the man or woman who has done this evil deed to your city gate and stone that person to death.

You can interpret things however which way you please, you're too far gone to care about! And don't you really find it pathetic that you keep quoting the bible to justify Islamic terrorism? Simply no case as far as I'm concerned so don't waste that precious time of yours.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby The asylum on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Lord Arioch wrote:Smells Billy07 to me :mrgreen:

Is that scandinavian slang for something?

I smell cowardly Swedish sell out putting money before the future of his children!
Sergeant The asylum

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:30 pm

tzor wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Actually, it says tax non-Muslims for not converting to Islam, not kill.

The "tax" only applies to a certain subset of non-Muslims (people of the "Book" if I recall correctly). And they have to live in the shadows for all intents and purposes. Actively following their faith will result in their death.

yeah, actually no

The asylum wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

You can interpret things however which way you please, you're too far gone to care about! And don't you really find it pathetic that you keep quoting the bible to justify Islamic terrorism? Simply no case as far as I'm concerned so don't waste that precious time of yours.

Not sure what there is to interpret. You provided a Quran reference that you said ordered people to "kill" and I provided the actual quote that showed it said "tax" and not "kill."

I also don't know what there is to interpret when the Bible says "stone that person to death." Do you think it means play the Rolling Stones for the person until they die of hearing Jumpin' Jack Flash over and over?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:38 pm

Asylum - I hereby Stone you to death -

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:29 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

The U.S. does not place discriminatory taxes on those who are not members of the dominant religion.

saxitoxin wrote:
tzor wrote:

yeah, actually no

Yeah, actually yeah

There were a number of restrictions on dhimmis. In a modern sense the dhimmis would be described as second-class citizens.[95]

Although dhimmis were allowed to perform their religious rituals, they were obliged to do so in a manner not conspicuous to Muslims. Display of non-Muslim religious symbols, such as crosses or icons, was prohibited on buildings and on clothing (unless mandated as part of distinctive clothing). Loud prayers were forbidden, as were the ringing of church bells and the blowing of the shofar.[96] They were also not allowed to build or repair churches without Muslim consent.[70] Moreover, dhimmis were not allowed to seek converts among Muslims.[97][page needed] In the Mamluk Egypt, where non-Mamluk Muslims were not allowed to ride horses and camels, dhimmis were prohibited even from riding donkeys inside cities.[98] Sometimes, Muslim rulers issued regulations requiring dhimmis to attach distinctive signs to their houses.[99]

Most of the restrictions were social and symbolic in nature,[71] and a pattern of stricter, then more lax, enforcement developed over time.[72] The major financial disabilities of the dhimmi were the jizya poll tax and the fact dhimmis and Muslims could not inherit from each other.[71] That would create an incentive to convert if someone from the family had already converted.[70] Ira M. Lapidus states that the "payment of the poll tax seems to have been regular, but other obligations were inconsistently enforced and did not prevent many non-Muslims from being important political, business, and scholarly figures. In the late ninth and

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhimmi#Restrictions

In case it's not clear what "prohibition" means in the context of Sharia law, it's not like I'm prohibited from parking on certain streets and will pay $40 if I do. Under Sharia, the violation of most prohibitions, like on the ringing of church bells, is flogging, slavery, or death.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby The asylum on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:35 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
tzor wrote:

yeah, actually no

The asylum wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Not sure what there is to interpret. You provided a Quran reference that you said ordered people to "kill" and I provided the actual quote that showed it said "tax" and not "kill."

I also don't know what there is to interpret when the Bible says "stone that person to death." Do you think it means play the Rolling Stones for the person until they die of hearing Jumpin' Jack Flash over and over?

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with non believers for the sake of Islamic rule. So my question is would it be illogical to conclude that every single devout follower of Muhammad is a possible jihadist? And what can we do about it?

Young girl murdered in France yesterday by Muslim. Boy are they enjoying Ramadan this year and it's not even half way through yet.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:00 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

The U.S. does not place discriminatory taxes on those who are not members of the dominant religion.

Neither do any of the 35 or so Muslim majority states in the UN.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:04 pm

The asylum wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
tzor wrote:

yeah, actually no

The asylum wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with non believers

The Old Testament contains at least 138,437 verses that call Jews to war with Gentiles.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:09 pm

A Christian just murdered someone in Texas.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/06/0 ... re-church/
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:19 pm

saxitoxin wrote:A Christian just murdered someone in Texas.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/06/0 ... re-church/

When will someone do something to address this religion of hate head on?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby The asylum on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:49 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
The asylum wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
tzor wrote:

yeah, actually no

The asylum wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with non believers

The Old Testament contains at least 138,437 verses that call Jews to war with Gentiles.

I've asked you a couple of questions and you come up with nothing. You quote tiny bits of my posts and answer them with what I regard as plain idiotic gibberish.

We talk about Islamic terrorism and you quote the bible which which is akin to a 4 year old saying knaa knaa kna kna knaa. You are a typical socialist/liberal who will not admit their dream of the destruction of the western world is now falling apart for everyone to see. Go bury your head firmly up your moronic friends fanny, it's the only action both of you are likely to ever see.

Unless you can answer any of my questions please don't reply.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby JBlombier on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:49 pm

The asylum, you sound like someone who grew up with the Bible and so have I, so you must've read most if not all of it (as I did). You must've noticed this as well... Once the internet came around, there has been a constant stream of misused, misinterpreted and random quotes that claim to be from the Bible. Of course I can only speak for myself, but that never did any harm to me, because the Bible is obviously some sort of compilation of ancient stories, but it never claims to be the exact truth (like that even exists).

After a while it became very apparent that due to the current Muslim related problems, the Quran was misused, misinterpreted and randomized even worse. The Arabic language written in the Quran is extremely difficult, I can't even begin to explain the technicalities, but trust me that it's logical that there is not one sound translation of it. So it's open to interpretation by the reader, like any book is. Like the Bible is open to interpretation as well, you know.

On another note: Claiming someone is not a real Muslim has just as much merit as claiming Genesis 5 has any meaning in the world of 2016.

- JBlombier
Colonel JBlombier

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:51 pm

The asylum wrote:The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with non believers

this immediately came to mind

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Ok, we can now all agree....Islam, Christian and Jewish faiths are violent prone religions and should be banned around the world.

Do I hear a second?
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby riskllama on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:52 pm

sure, why not.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:56 pm

JBlombier wrote:The asylum, you sound like someone who grew up with the Bible and so have I, so you must've read most if not all of it (as I did). You must've noticed this as well... Once the internet came around, there has been a constant stream of misused, misinterpreted and random quotes that claim to be from the Bible. Of course I can only speak for myself, but that never did any harm to me, because the Bible is obviously some sort of compilation of ancient stories, but it never claims to be the exact truth (like that even exists).

After a while it became very apparent that due to the current Muslim related problems, the Quran was misused, misinterpreted and randomized even worse. The Arabic language written in the Quran is extremely difficult, I can't even begin to explain the technicalities, but trust me that it's logical that there is not one sound translation of it. So it's open to interpretation by the reader, like any book is. Like the Bible is open to interpretation as well, you know.

On another note: Claiming someone is not a real Muslim has just as much merit as claiming Genesis 5 has any meaning in the world of 2016.

- JBlombier

-------No,other Holy Book, tells to kill...But the Muslim/Islam one...
-------Not to mention,The West countries keep religion out of the government........Where as Muslim/Islam countries let religion run their politics and way of life. We do business with them for oil... :roll: Yet the way they treat their people who don't follow their views. Is unspeakable. It makes the third reich look like Disney World,minus the gators. Yet The US and other western nations look the other way. So people can drive their fat asses to church on Sunday. ;) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:19 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:-------No,other Holy Book, tells to kill...But the Muslim/Islam one...

Bible - Deuteronomy 13

If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/deuteronomy/13.html

Bible - Deuteronomy 17

Bible - Numbers 31

"Have you allowed all the women to live?” he [Moses] asked them. Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man."

http://www.biblestudytools.com/numbers/31.html

etc. etc.

ConfederateSS wrote:-------Not to mention,The West countries keep religion out of the government........

The Evangelical Lutheran Church shall be the Established Church of Denmark, and, as such, it shall be supported by the State.
    - Danish constitution
    The Evangelical Lutheran Church shall be the State Church in Iceland and, as such, it shall be supported and protected by the State.
    - Icelandic constitution
    The prevailing religion in Greece is that of the Eastern Orthodox Church of Christ. The Orthodox Church of Greece, acknowledging our Lord Jesus Christ as its head, is inseparably united in doctrine with the Great Church of Christ in Constantinople and with every other Church of Christ of the same doctrine, observing unwaveringly, as they do, the holy apostolic and syn- odal canons and sacred traditions.
    - Greek constitution

etc. etc.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GabonX on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:38 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
The asylum wrote:Even though the Quran clearly states to kill all homosexuals

So does the Bible.

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

No it doesn't, at least not in the part you quoted. You quoted a prediction, not a command, one which was recently brought to fruition by a Muslim following commands of the Koran.
Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim I'd still use worms to fish for them.
saxitoxin wrote:I'm on Team GabonX
Captain GabonX

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:40 pm

You must agree with the laws from the Old Testament Saxi. You don't want those types just waltzing into the temple thus causing defilement, while you are sacrificing a bird do you?

Oh wait, that's the difference. The Torah was for a specific purpose and people at a time that has passed.
Corporal 2dimes

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,