Conquer Club

Not a real Muslim

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Not a real Muslim

Postby The asylum on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:07 pm

Thats what Obama and the media will say about the Orlando shooter.

Even though the Quran clearly states to kill all homosexuals and infidels don't worry because Obama will assure us all that the Islamic dog who killed 50 in Orlando wasn't a real Muslim and his cowardly act was not religiously inspired.

And another thing, I don't care if it's too soon or not, but maybe finally the leftist and homosexual sympathisers of Islam will finally understand what anyone with an ounce of common sense already knows. The jihadis are going to kill you first hahaha. ISIS is the real Islam!
Sergeant The asylum

Re: Not a real Muslim

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:20 pm

The asylum wrote:Even though the Quran clearly states to kill all homosexuals

So does the Bible.

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby 2dimes on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:23 pm

What does the Quran say about tagging a mom and her daughter, or your hot step mom?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Lord Arioch on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:26 pm

All religions have had their nuts! U cant really blame over a billion muslims for atrocities commited by a clear miniority of them? It would be like claiming that christians havent killed anyone in the name of god. Or that water isnt wet ...
Lieutenant Lord Arioch

Postby The asylum on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:55 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
The asylum wrote:Even though the Quran clearly states to kill all homosexuals

So does the Bible.

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

Well that's alright then, you got me there. Let's let hundreds of thousands of them in with a minimum of security checks and see how that works. Oh wait...

Lord Arioch wrote:All religions have had their nuts! U cant really blame over a billion muslims for atrocities commited by a clear miniority of them? It would be like claiming that christians havent killed anyone in the name of god. Or that water isnt wet ...

Do you have that on a template and repeat it after every atrocity because that's how it sounds. Or are you a minion of the Swedish government by any chance because that's what that drivel smacks of to me!
Sergeant The asylum

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:19 pm

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking. The shooter was not an immigrant. he was born in the United States.
Captain notyou2

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:20 pm

So you hate anyone who ain't White and/or religion of your choosing. What's else can you tell us that we don't know about you?

Guess Trump is your man, heh?
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby tzor on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:49 pm

I just saw a representative of CAIR not only denounce the shooter, but since the shooter apparently pledged support to ISIS, he denounced ISIS as not only not Islamic but called them brigands and thugs.

I just wonder why it took them so long.
Cadet tzor

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:15 pm

tzor wrote:I just saw a representative of CAIR not only denounce the shooter, but since the shooter apparently pledged support to ISIS, he denounced ISIS as not only not Islamic but called them brigands and thugs.

it didn't, of course - CAIR has issued an annual denouncement of ISIS every year since ISIS was founded

July 7, 2015 - The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation's largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, today condemned as "un-Islamic and morally repugnant" violence and hostilities perpetrated by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and repudiated those who encourage Americans to join that and other extremist groups.

https://www.cair.com/press-center/press ... broad.html

August 11, 2014 The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation's largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, today reiterated its condemnation of the "un-Islamic and morally repugnant" violence and religious extremism of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

http://www.cair.com/press-center/press- ... emism.html

again, I hate to give Metsfanmax a boner by bringing quantum physics into the discussion, but the fact Mark Levin chooses not to tell you something doesn't mean that thing didn't happen
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Symmetry on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:54 pm

The asylum wrote:Thats what Obama and the media will say about the Orlando shooter.

Even though the Quran clearly states to kill all homosexuals and infidels don't worry because Obama will assure us all that the Islamic dog who killed 50 in Orlando wasn't a real Muslim and his cowardly act was not religiously inspired.

And another thing, I don't care if it's too soon or not, but maybe finally the leftist and homosexual sympathisers of Islam will finally understand what anyone with an ounce of common sense already knows. The jihadis are going to kill you first hahaha. ISIS is the real Islam!

ITT, right wing nutjob sympathises with ISIS.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby tzor on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:20 pm

saxitoxin wrote:it didn't, of course - CAIR has issued an annual denouncement of ISIS every year since ISIS was founded

Really? (Since you only go back to 2014 and technically ISIS was "founded" in 1999 before 9/11.)

Wikipedia wrote:The group was founded in 1999 by Jordanian radical Abu Musab al-Zarqawi under the name Jamāʻat al-Tawḥīd wa-al-Jihād (lit. "The Organisation of Monotheism and Jihad").[30] In October 2004, al-Zarqawi pledged allegiance (bay'ah) to al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and renamed the group Tanẓīm Qāʻidat al-Jihād fī Bilād al-Rāfidayn (lit. "The Organisation of Jihad's Base in Mesopotamia"), commonly known as al-Qaeda in Iraq or AQI. Under al-Zarqawi, the group participated in the Iraqi insurgency following the March 2003 invasion of Iraq by Western forces.

(OK I'm nit picking here, but you are such a nit in the first place you deserve to be picked on.)
Cadet tzor

Postby The asylum on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:07 am

notyou2 wrote:Your reading comprehension skills are lacking. The shooter was not an immigrant. he was born in the United States.

I think you're right as I can't see anything I wrote saying the Islamic dirt box was an immigrant. You obviously are far better than me!

Symmetry wrote:
The asylum wrote:Thats what Obama and the media will say about the Orlando shooter.

ITT, right wing nutjob sympathises with ISIS.

And how do you come to that conclusion?

saxitoxin wrote:
tzor wrote:I just saw a representative of CAIR not only denounce the shooter, but since the shooter apparently pledged support to ISIS, he denounced ISIS as not only not Islamic but called them brigands and thugs.

it didn't, of course - CAIR has issued an annual denouncement of ISIS every year since ISIS was founded

July 7, 2015 - The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation's largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, today condemned as "un-Islamic and morally repugnant" violence and hostilities perpetrated by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and repudiated those who encourage Americans to join that and other extremist groups.

https://www.cair.com/press-center/press ... broad.html

August 11, 2014 The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the nation's largest Muslim civil rights and advocacy organization, today reiterated its condemnation of the "un-Islamic and morally repugnant" violence and religious extremism of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

http://www.cair.com/press-center/press- ... emism.html

again, I hate to give Metsfanmax a boner by bringing quantum physics into the discussion, but the fact Mark Levin chooses not to tell you something doesn't mean that thing didn't happen

Two paragraphs in two years which doesn't really condemn ISIS but only the extremism and atrocities committed by them.

Your answer to me saying the Quran clearly states that homosexuals must be killed was that the bible also advocates it. Where are the Christians committing mass killings in the name of god?
Sergeant The asylum

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:25 am

The asylum wrote:Your answer to me saying the Quran clearly states that homosexuals must be killed was that the bible also advocates it. Where are the Christians committing mass killings in the name of god?

here:
The Lord's Resistance Army is responsible for more than 100,000 deaths over the course of the conflict.
http://www.theresolve.org/the-lra-crisi ... tatistics/

and here:
Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/af ... story.html

and here:

On Friday, according to officials, Mr. Dear entered a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, killing three people and wounding nine others with a semiautomatic rifle.

“He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions,” Ms. Micheau said in the court document. “He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/ro ... .html?_r=1

etc. etc. etc.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby The asylum on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:57 am

saxitoxin wrote:
The asylum wrote:Your answer to me saying the Quran clearly states that homosexuals must be killed was that the bible also advocates it. Where are the Christians committing mass killings in the name of god?

here:
The Lord's Resistance Army is responsible for more than 100,000 deaths over the course of the conflict.
http://www.theresolve.org/the-lra-crisi ... tatistics/

and here:
Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/af ... story.html

and here:

On Friday, according to officials, Mr. Dear entered a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, killing three people and wounding nine others with a semiautomatic rifle.

“He claims to be a Christian and is extremely evangelistic, but does not follow the Bible in his actions,” Ms. Micheau said in the court document. “He says that as long as he believes he will be saved, he can do whatever he pleases. He is obsessed with the world coming to an end.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/ro ... .html?_r=1

etc. etc. etc.

Wow! Africans! And a mentally ill loner that targeted a business he perceived as going against the teachings of the bible! I suppose that justifies Islamists targeting men, women and children anywhere in the west?

I'd love to see your etc etc etc, I'm guessing you'd be grasping at the crusades, medieval witch burning and quite possibly the jailing of Oscar Wilde. You got me there buddy, just one last thing though. Do you know the population of Muslims in USA and the population of Christians in USA? We could put them into a ratio and then maybe come up with a rational answer to which religion breeds terrorism, just an idea.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:19 am

And a mentally ill loner that targeted a business he perceived as going against the teachings of the [Insert Name of Holy Book Here]!

Wait - are you referring to the abortion clinic business shooting or the gay nightclub business shooting?

Wow! Africans!

OH, okay! Misunderstanding on my part. It's not that you don't like Muslims, you just don't like non-whites. My bad for not picking up on that sooner.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:21 am

oh look, it's this thread
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby The asylum on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:39 am

saxitoxin wrote:
And a mentally ill loner that targeted a business he perceived as going against the teachings of the [Insert Name of Holy Book Here]!

Wait - are you referring to the abortion clinic business shooting or the gay nightclub business shooting?

Wow! Africans!

OH, okay! Misunderstanding on my part. It's not that you don't like Muslims, you just don't like non-whites. My bad for not picking up on that sooner.

There's the libtard screaming racism in its shrill little voive as it simply can't cope with a rational question!

Army of GOD wrote:oh look, it's this thread

Yeah much like Islamic terrorism it's here to stay I'm afraid!
Sergeant The asylum

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:45 am

The asylum wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Wow! Africans!

There's the libtard screaming racism in its shrill little voive as it simply can't cope with a rational question!

"Wow! Africans!" is a question?

And rational?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby The asylum on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:51 am

saxitoxin wrote:
The asylum wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Wow! Africans!

"Wow! Africans!" is a question?

And rational?

That wasn't the rational question I was referring to and you know it.

African civilisation is completely different to western! They have a very simplistic and selfish mentality, I'm sure you've been to Africa and spent lots of time with Africans?
Sergeant The asylum

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:57 am

The asylum wrote:There's the libtard screaming racism in its shrill little voive as it simply can't cope with a rational question!

The asylum wrote:African civilisation is completely different to western! They have a very simplistic and selfish mentality

well that was easy
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby The asylum on Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:49 am

saxitoxin wrote:
The asylum wrote:There's the libtard screaming racism in its shrill little voive as it simply can't cope with a rational question!

The asylum wrote:African civilisation is completely different to western! They have a very simplistic and selfish mentality

well that was easy

Zimbabwe, south Africa, Uganda etc etc etc. next you'll be telling me that Africans think about sex in the same way we do? Have you ever set foot in Africa?
Sergeant The asylum

Postby The asylum on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:03 am

When will that fermented pig shit Obama go on TV and point out all the differences in the Quran that ISIS uses and the Quran that so called peaceful Muslims use. Just so I could stop being a racist.

Quran 8:12 " I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every finger tip of them"
Sergeant The asylum

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:16 am

I'm pretty sure he is not a real terrorist either. Sodomy was illegal in Florida in 2003 until the Feds unconstitutionally infringed upon the right of States to have their own laws. Therefore, he is a second amendment hero and should be treated as one. This is the Second Amendment acting as intended.

Federal government oversteps limits: the vigilante government/one-man militia still enforces the law.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:24 am

DoomYoshi wrote:I'm pretty sure he is not a real terrorist either. Sodomy was illegal in Florida in 2003 until the Feds unconstitutionally infringed upon the right of States to have their own laws. Therefore, he is a second amendment hero and should be treated as one. This is the Second Amendment acting as intended.

Federal government oversteps limits: the vigilante government/one-man militia still enforces the law.

Good point! This Muslim - American is just pursuing his Constitutional Right to defend his religious belief that homosexual lifestyle is evil and just plain wrong.

Apparently, he agrees with our right wing Christian brothers and sisters. See, the REAL believers of the Christian and Islam faiths have lots in common.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Lord Arioch on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:32 am

Smells Billy07 to me :mrgreen:
Lieutenant Lord Arioch

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,