Conquer Club

Not a real Muslim

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Not a real Muslim

Postby Serbia on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:34 am

The asylum wrote:a cretin consumed by hate and jealousy.

Huh, this is the most accurate description for The assylum I've seen yet.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:50 am

The asylum wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
The asylum wrote:Nice, afghan asylum seeker in Germany yesterday, hostage situation in France yesterday to name but a few Islamic ' situations' in Europe over the last week. As they grow we'll see the terror attacks grow. It's a simple fact which is being proven time and time again!

And your little brainwashed minds are controlled by a corrupt media hellbent on globalisation no matter what the cost.

Don't forget the white Christian who shot his whole family and himself in Lincolnshire yesterday, or the young Christian British kid who stabbed a police officer in Hyde Park during a water fight (also yesterday).

Haha and of course these were religiously motivated right?

The events I highlighted prove that Christians are murderous people. It is clearly an innate part of their character that so many appalling assaults, murders and acts of terrorism have been and still are conducted around the world by Christians. The British Queen's own cousin was murdered by Christian terrorists. The blight reaches all levels and corners of society.

Exactly why Christians behave in such a despicable manner can be seen in the quotes of their holy book, the Bible, which encourages them in their medieval behavior.

Fancy comparing a domestic to an act of terrorism

I guess you are correct insofar as the Christians I mentioned successfully murdered three people, whereas the asylum seeker in Germany successfully murdered no one.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby The asylum on Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:40 am

mrswdk wrote:.

or the young Christian British kid who stabbed a police officer in Hyde Park during a water fight (also yesterday).[/quote]

You failed to mention that there wasn't a white face involved in this and the crowd were chanting black lives matter! Which of course is another racist, terrorist organisation heavily affiliated to the nation of Islam, but probably not in your deluded views!

mrswdk wrote:
, whereas the asylum seeker in Germany successfully murdered no one.

He didn't kill anyone because the useless cunt was shot dead by police but the intention was of course there, or was it just an unsupervised axe going crazy?

And finally, pointing out that the ideology behind the whole BLM movement is racist doesn't make me a racist. Being proud of my ethnic heritage also doesn't make me racist, have a nice day.

Serbia wrote:

Nice one big fella. I got a nice little bedtime story for your mammy to read for you.

Jack and Gill went up the hill and a dude named Mohammed beheaded them while shouting allahu akbar. The next day Mohammeds family appeared on the BBC and CNN and said he wasn't a real muslim. The BBC and CNN promptly blamed Christianity and white people for oppressing Mohammed. Night godbless big man.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby Serbia on Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:51 am

The asylum wrote:
mrswdk wrote:.

or the young Christian British kid who stabbed a police officer in Hyde Park during a water fight (also yesterday).

You failed to mention that there wasn't a white face involved in this and the crowd were chanting black lives matter! Which of course is another racist, terrorist organisation heavily affiliated to the nation of Islam, but probably not in your deluded views!

mrswdk wrote:
, whereas the asylum seeker in Germany successfully murdered no one.

He didn't kill anyone because the useless cunt was shot dead by police but the intention was of course there, or was it just an unsupervised axe going crazy?

And finally, pointing out that the ideology behind the whole BLM movement is racist doesn't make me a racist. Being proud of my ethnic heritage also doesn't make me racist, have a nice day.

Serbia wrote:

Nice one big fella. I got a nice little bedtime story for your mammy to read for you.

Jack and Gill went up the hill and a dude named Mohammed beheaded them while shouting allahu akbar. The next day Mohammeds family appeared on the BBC and CNN and said he wasn't a real muslim. The BBC and CNN promptly blamed Christianity and white people for oppressing Mohammed. Night godbless big man.[/quote]

You're a bigoted racist, Norse. Always have been, and apparently always will be. Being proud of your heritage has nothing to do with it.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby The asylum on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:05 am

Serbia wrote:
You're a bigoted racist, Norse. Always have been, and apparently always will be. Being proud of your heritage has nothing to do with it.

My name is not Norse you moron, nor has it ever been. I much prefer that billy07 character than norse. It's obvious you can't debate using facts, logic. It's of my opinion that it would be easier to convert a muslim to Christianity than it would to convert ' progressives' like yourself to reality.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby WingCmdr Ginkapo on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:08 am

Major WingCmdr Ginkapo

Postby The asylum on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:12 am

So we're seeing a rise in attacks as the Islamic population grows. Mama Merckel's open door policy of last summer is really starting to bare fruit now with an almost daily Islamist attack of some sort. France has taken the ' not a real muslim ' thing to another level by stating that they will no longer give the names of any future attackers, INFORMATION BLACKOUT!!!!

And in other news radical Hindu's have warned that they will start to burn down UK churches! Only kidding, its our friends the ' not real muslims' that have!!
Sergeant The asylum

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:39 am

Good point, asylum. France has predictably leaped on the opportunity to pursue totalitarianism even further.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Serbia on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:19 am

The asylum wrote:
Serbia wrote:

My name is not Norse you moron, nor has it ever been. I much prefer that billy07 character than norse. It's obvious you can't debate using facts, logic. It's of my opinion that it would be easier to convert a muslim to Christianity than it would to convert ' progressives' like yourself to reality.

Progressive? lol Yeah, try again Norse. Just because I'm unwilling to blame every single Muslim for the actions of a few doesn't mean I'm denying that there is Islamic terrorism in the world today; I'm not blind. It's also a very difficult thing to fight against, just like we can't prevent all murder or all rape, we won't be able to stop all insane bastards from killing or attempting to kill in the name of their chosen religion, and most frequently today that religion is Islam. But wide brush accusations don't help either side.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby The asylum on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:28 am

A Somali Norwegian ( whatever the f*ck that is) has went on a mass stabbing spree in London. Religion of peace or psychological issues, or both the same fucking thing!

Anybody out there notice what the media are now try to do? At first they weren't real muslims, now they have mental disorders. Which in my opinion following Islam is one huge motherfucking mental disorder!!!!
Sergeant The asylum

Postby tzor on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:59 am

Hmmm, Islam is now a "mental disorder?" Perhaps we can come up with a cure for it after all.
Cadet tzor

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:26 pm

Norse was always more anti-Semitic than anti-Muslim. Though, it really wouldn't be a big jump for him to go there as well.

Besides, we were long overdue for a Norse multi anyway.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:46 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Reading the comments section for that video is like trying to read confederate's posts. Only with fewer, "paragraphs" doesn't seem like the right word, but it's the closest I can come to describe what he posts.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Why would you do that to yourself you masochist? Just watch the video, don't read the comment sections of FB and YT. Basic internet rule number 1.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:39 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Why would you do that to yourself you masochist? Just watch the video, don't read the comment sections of FB and YT. Basic internet rule number 1.

A bad habit, I know.

Though, I rarely log on to facebook much. Maybe once or twice a month. Tops.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

Postby Symmetry on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:38 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Why would you do that to yourself you masochist? Just watch the video, don't read the comment sections of FB and YT. Basic internet rule number 1.

Sometimes, you can compromise.

the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:08 am

Symmetry wrote:

That was gold, lmao.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby Symmetry on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:14 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

That was gold, lmao.

Someday, all YouTube comments will be like that. Until that day, brother, keep the faith and pass it on to one you deem worthy.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The asylum on Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Mod Edit

removed by TeeGee
Sergeant The asylum

Postby riskllama on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:09 pm

eep!
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:28 pm

The asylum wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
The asylum wrote:Nice, afghan asylum seeker in Germany yesterday, hostage situation in France yesterday to name but a few Islamic ' situations' in Europe over the last week. As they grow we'll see the terror attacks grow. It's a simple fact which is being proven time and time again!

And your little brainwashed minds are controlled by a corrupt media hellbent on globalisation no matter what the cost.

Don't forget the white Christian who shot his whole family and himself in Lincolnshire yesterday, or the young Christian British kid who stabbed a police officer in Hyde Park during a water fight (also yesterday).

Haha and of course these were religiously motivated right? Of course these are on par with a devil cult worshipper driving a truck through crowds of people celebrating freedom and liberty right?

You are pathetic, these boards are pathetic and resemble no reality. Fancy comparing a domestic to an act of terrorism, are you getting it through that tiny mind of yours yet? No, I fucking doubt it because you're a cretin consumed by hate and jealousy.

I don't really get why you spew your weird bile here, but I'm gonna take a guess, based on history. Are you a failed painter?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The asylum on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:33 pm

Symmetry wrote:
The asylum wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Haha and of course these were religiously motivated right? Of course these are on par with a devil cult worshipper driving a truck through crowds of people celebrating freedom and liberty right?

You are pathetic, these boards are pathetic and resemble no reality. Fancy comparing a domestic to an act of terrorism, are you getting it through that tiny mind of yours yet? No, I fucking doubt it because you're a cretin consumed by hate and jealousy.

I don't really get why you spew your weird bile here, but I'm gonna take a guess, based on history. Are you a failed painter?

Art is for the likes of you! Nancy boys with no common sense or intelligence, it gives you people something to talk about or should I say be pretentious idiots.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby Symmetry on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:49 pm

The asylum wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The asylum wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Art is for the likes of you! Nancy boys with no common sense or intelligence, it gives you people something to talk about or should I say be pretentious idiots.

Hmm, so possibly a failed painter with an irrational sense of superioty. I think we're getting somewhere.

How would you best describe your attitude toward moustaches?

A) I admire Charlie Chaplin
B) I admire Burt Reynolds
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The asylum on Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:52 pm

Symmetry wrote:
The asylum wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The asylum wrote:
mrswdk wrote:

Saddam Hussien had a good one. Never sported one myself though. I find them a bit 70s ish.

Hmm, so possibly a failed painter with an irrational sense of superioty. I think we're getting somewhere.

How would you best describe your attitude toward moustaches?

A) I admire Charlie Chaplin
B) I admire Burt Reynolds
Sergeant The asylum

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,