Conquer Club

Not a real Muslim

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Not a real Muslim

Postby Symmetry on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Interesting, you're obviously confused, and struggling to express yourself clearly. Acknowledging that, too, is progress.

What about my question, in your opinion, threw you off?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The asylum on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:25 pm

Symmetry wrote:Interesting, you're obviously confused, and struggling to express yourself clearly. Acknowledging that, too, is progress.

you're a predictable boring little excuse for a male. end of conversation!
Sergeant The asylum

Postby Symmetry on Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:33 pm

The asylum wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Interesting, you're obviously confused, and struggling to express yourself clearly. Acknowledging that, too, is progress.

Oh dear, somehow I doubt that. If you can't be honest with yourself, how can you expect me to believe you?

This isn't the end of the conversation- it's the beginning of a new, better, you.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The asylum on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:47 pm

Marriage among migrant children living in germany is on the rise ( coincidence that migrant numbers are rising in Germany), with girls as young as 9 being forced to take part in these sick ceremonies. Forced marriages are suupposed to be illegal in germany but a loophole in the law means officials can't interfere in religious marriages. Merkel paralysed by political correctness, Jihad's using it for their own means again!

Imams are forcing young girls into marriages who then disappear from schools because they have household chores to do. Young girls lives sacrificed on the alter of diversity. Be proud of yourselves liberals and lefties, puppets of the globalists using migrants to destroy the west!
Sergeant The asylum

Postby mrswdk on Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:27 am

Funny you should mention the abuse of children. Wasn't it Margaret Thatcher who repeatedly (and eventually successfully) lobbied for her close friend, Jimmy Savile, to be made a knight while she was prime minister of the UK? And all this while Jimmy was sexually abusing hundreds of young children up and down the country?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:07 pm

Yeah, definitely sounding like Norse. Who, to his credit, was far more legible than many other online racists and bigots.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby Serbia on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:21 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:Yeah, definitely sounding like Norse. Who, to his credit, was far more legible than many other online racists and bigots.

You heard it here first!
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby The asylum on Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:10 pm

mrswdk wrote:Funny you should mention the abuse of children. Wasn't it Margaret Thatcher who repeatedly (and eventually successfully) lobbied for her close friend, Jimmy Savile, to be made a knight while she was prime minister of the UK? And all this while Jimmy was sexually abusing hundreds of young children up and down the country?

And Jimmy Saville groping quite a few starstruck teenagers justifies the ruination of young girls lives, the legalisation of paedaphilia and slavery in your unhinged mind does it?

Serbia wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:Yeah, definitely sounding like Norse. Who, to his credit, was far more legible than many other online racists and bigots.

You heard it here first!

Just because two morons agree, it doesn't make it right! Norse couldn't play as good as me ;0)
Sergeant The asylum

Postby mrswdk on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:23 am

The asylum wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Funny you should mention the abuse of children. Wasn't it Margaret Thatcher who repeatedly (and eventually successfully) lobbied for her close friend, Jimmy Savile, to be made a knight while she was prime minister of the UK? And all this while Jimmy was sexually abusing hundreds of young children up and down the country?

And Jimmy Saville groping quite a few starstruck teenagers justifies the ruination of young girls lives, the legalisation of paedaphilia and slavery in your unhinged mind does it?

You say 'groping a few teenagers', the British police say 'systematically assaulting and raping hundreds of girls, dozens of whom were younger than 10'.

Interesting that when child abuse happens in Saudi Arabia you are all over it as a sign of how sick Islam is, but when it happens in the UK you are suddenly leaping to the defense of the child abuser. Do you have kids? Sounds like a case for social services.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Serbia on Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:21 am

The asylum wrote:
Serbia wrote:

You heard it here first!

Just because two morons agree, it doesn't make it right! Norse couldn't play as good as me ;0)

That's your defense? That earlier, younger, more drunk you couldn't win as frequently as older, angrier, possibly more sober you?
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby The asylum on Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:24 am

mrswdk wrote:
The asylum wrote:

You say 'groping a few teenagers', the British police say 'systematically assaulting and raping hundreds of girls, dozens of whom were younger than 10'.

show me where you got your information to back this up.

Serbia wrote:
The asylum wrote:
Serbia wrote:

You heard it here first!

That's your defense? That earlier, younger, more drunk you couldn't win as frequently as older, angrier, possibly more sober you?

who was a very good risk player already? i know norse actually, we get on. i spoke to him on a site called poa but i certainly am not norse
Sergeant The asylum

Postby mrswdk on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:10 pm

The asylum wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
The asylum wrote:

show me where you got your information to back this up.

We're hardly talking about the lost knowledge of the pharaohs, norse. We're talking about one of the biggest news stories of the last couple of years. Is Portsmouth really that cut off from civilization?

show
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Serbia on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:30 pm

The asylum wrote:i know norse actually, we get on. i spoke to him on a site called poa but i certainly am not norse

Conveniently, you now KNOW Norse, while still claiming to not BE Norse.

Okay Norse, whatever you say, little buddy.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby The asylum on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Serbia wrote:
The asylum wrote:i know norse actually, we get on. i spoke to him on a site called poa but i certainly am not norse

Conveniently, you now KNOW Norse, while still claiming to not BE Norse.

Okay Norse, whatever you say, little buddy.

My cock is significant.
Sergeant The asylum

Postby The asylum on Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:15 pm

The title now needs to be changed to "Obviously a mentally ill Muslim". As that's what the media are telling you little small minded buffoons to believe so it must be true! They can't possibly be following the quaran could they?
Sergeant The asylum

Postby notyou2 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:27 pm

When will The Asylum provide refuge to chatstevens? Bets are now open. Also, there is a line on who will play the top.

Bring your cash, place your bets and potentially win big.
Captain notyou2

Postby riskllama on Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:21 am

they should play some dubs...
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby BoganGod on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:39 pm

riskllama wrote:they should play some dubs...

Trips, with you to play pink.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby riskllama on Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:21 pm

anytime, skip.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby BoganGod on Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:21 pm

The asylum wrote:

Take your hate speech elsewhere, foul and evil troll. Do not refer to the most special snowflake of all as male. I believe though these may have changed since I've blocked the mouth breather. I believe the required pronouns are hir/zee/kit/zir. I wholeheartedly agree with you when you write predictable and boring. Have a great day
Corporal BoganGod

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,