Conquer Club

Should Jews be banned from Ontario?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Should Jews be banned from Ontario?

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:56 pm

A Tablet article confirmed that just like Pit Bulls, Jews are terrible monsters. Since one is illegal in Ontario, shouldn't the other be as well?

http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/204957/pit-bulls-jews-of-the-canine-world

Here are some select quotes:
PETA’s Ingrid Newkirk contrarily disagrees, saying dismissively that [Jews] are only ... “drug dealers” and “pimps.”

Hitler himself was fascinated with dog breeding—particularly of German shepherds—and of course, passed a ton of laws designed to separate Jews from their own use of animals. He banned both kosher butchery and Jewish possession of pets, what with Jews being inherently cruel. So, Jewish pets were confiscated and put to death, to save them—and to keep Jews’ pets’ impure blood from tainting the blood of good German animals.

Nowadays, people associate pit bulls with thugs. And the word “thug,” as we all know, is barely coded shorthand for a young African-American man. (Truthfully, I’d thought of pit bulls being Jews … but comparing pit bulls to African Americans is even more resonant, in terms of the stereotyping both face.)

Pit Bull contains a black-and-white 2006 photo from the Denver Animal Shelter showing a huge mountain of dog corpses arranged in rows. For a Jew, a black-and-white photo showing mountains of stacked-up dead bodies has one specific resonance. You know what it is.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Should Jews be banned from Ontario?

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:19 pm

What goes on in a typical doom yoshi day?

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:32 pm

Doom.....you bored?
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:59 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:What goes on in a typical doom yoshi day?

-TG

I try to read a good mixture of theology, world news, classic literature, mathematics and computer applications. I also play Solitaire with a deck of 51 and count defloration bloodstains on the wall...
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Edmundcarlov on Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:54 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:

-TG

I try to read a good mixture of theology, world news, classic literature, mathematics and computer applications. I also play Solitaire with a deck of 51 and count defloration bloodstains on the wall...

Would you please like to share with us what you have mentioned in your statement! Infantigo
Last edited by Edmundcarlov on Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
New Recruit Edmundcarlov

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:30 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:

-TG

Why are you living in a flea bag motel?
Captain notyou2

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:59 am

notyou2 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:

-TG

Why are you living in a flea bag motel?

The bed had a vibrating function but the coin slot was broken but it vibrated anyway. Turns out it was full of roaches.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,