Conquer Club

Nice, France thread

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Nice, France thread

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:11 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:-------ATTENTION:crescent moon :!: ...FRANCE just purchased blueprints :!:
-------AUSCHWITZ blueprints were found in a Berlin apartment,in 2008...Historical experts from the German government archive and the Auschwitz memorial site confirmed their authenticity...
-------So all those radical islam attacks against the WEST. Arabics might want to get the hell out of Europe. Before Europe uses the blueprints again.
-------Be very careful,people of the crescent moon. You are playing with your own extinction. Be very,very careful....Keep the attacks up.The rapes in Germany...The crimes in other European countries...Go Ahead...KEEP UP THE WAR AGAINST THE WEST :!: ...You might want to research,just what Europe is capable of. :D ConfederaterSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion). :D ...Don't worry...TRUMP is going to turn THE MIDDLE EAST into glass. WHEN HE BECOMES PRESIDENT... :D

ATTENTION Nazi sympathizers in the UNITED STATES! The Nazi Germany copied many of it's eugenics programs for the USA. Those programs were originally NOT aimed towards extermination of the people belonging to a certain NATION or RELIGION but towards extermination of the HOMELESS, the MENTALLY CHALLENGED and THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE LIKE THIS!

Beware what you wish for.
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:49 pm

I said nothing if immigration. Immigration is perfectly fine. It's immigrants that don't simulate. Then the home country changes itself to accommodate the immigrants that won't simulate. That's the problem. It's even more of a problem when many of these refugees aren't veted. Wouldn't Saudi Arabia be a good fit for some refugees? I wonder how many Saudi Arabia has welcomed into their Muslim community?
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Serbia on Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:25 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:It's immigrants that don't simulate. Then the home country changes itself to accommodate the immigrants that won't simulate.

What kind of simulation do you want the immigrants to do? Are we talking the old Microsoft Flight Simulator? Goat Simulator? What, exactly, are they supposed to be simulating?

...you sound much more intelligent when you use the right words. I'm not going to help you out here either, your ignorance is more fun to laugh at.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:56 am

Actually I didn't see it was typing simulate instead of assimilate. My intelligence is irrelevant. The truth speaks for itself. You can't deny that. Either spelling you understood the sentence. So who's the joke really on?
Captain warmonger1981

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:17 am

-------The East has always tried to smash The West..
-------Romans smashed the Eastern World(before islam) for centuries...
-------After the East took Constantinople...They brought the wrath of Europe on them. As they tried to conquer Europe.....
-------Now Muslim....Spain smashed the Moors(muslims) out of Western Europe in 1492.
-------Between 1683 and 1696 The East was driven out of Eastern Europe...King of Poland John III Sobieski stopped the Muslim advance in Europe at Vienna 1683....As Peter the Great of Russia began pushing them back to Asia minor...In 1696 taking control of the Black Sea port of Azov...
-------Napoleon would smash the Muslims at the battle of The Pyramids,Egypt...Showing once again ...Western power/weaponry over the East...
---------The Crescent Moon will be pushed back once again. History repeats. As the East tries to wipe out the West...
-----I just give what is most likely to happen. Nostradamus might as well...
-----For all the cry baby bleeding hearts out there. TO WIN A WAR...YOU WIN UGLY! It has to be that way. Or it wouldn't be a war....OVENS,GUNS,BOMBS,TRUCKS.BOTH SIDES WILL THROW THE KITCHEN SINK IF THEY HAVE TO...TO WIN...
-----------TELL THE FAMILIES OF THE US AND EUROPE ATTACKS. IF THEY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE MYTH OF HUMANITY...TELL THEM TO HUG A TERRORIST. :roll: ....Or the rules of war... :lol: rules... :lol: :lol: SEE IF THE EAST FOLLOWS THE WEST'S ..RULES OF WAR....not that they matter any way... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D ....Maybe you'll like it ...Whether or not a person is defined or not...When they run your family over with a truck...THEN THE EAST CHEERS THE ATTACK...Does the person's beliefs or reason really matter at that point...But the EAST'S war against the WEST does....
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby notyou2 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:08 am

There are too many people on this planet. Death is inevitable, sometimes it comes sooner and in horrific circumstances.
Captain notyou2

Postby Serbia on Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:42 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Actually I didn't see it was typing simulate instead of assimilate. My intelligence is irrelevant. The truth speaks for itself. You can't deny that. Either spelling you understood the sentence. So who's the joke really on?

The dumbass who consistently writes simulate. More than likely you were actually vocalizing the word "simulate" as well, otherwise you would have known better. This wasn't the only post where you used simulate either. It's impossible to turn this into anything other than you looking like an uneducated idiot, and your feeble attempts to deflect speak to your character.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:26 am

Why waste your time talking to an idiot? Your fucking dumb. Quit wasting the time of this idiot. I was actually spelling it wrong to tell the truth. It's my auto spell check that changes it to simulate. I was spelling it assimulate. So go ahead talk shit. I'm so dumb. f*ck. Blah blah blah. Suck dick like the rest of Detroit. BTW what a shitty city. Maybe your dumb for living in a good representation of a third world country.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:19 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Why waste your time talking to an idiot? Your fucking dumb. Quit wasting the time of this idiot. I was actually spelling it wrong to tell the truth. It's my auto spell check that changes it to simulate. I was spelling it assimulate. So go ahead talk shit. I'm so dumb. f*ck. Blah blah blah. Suck dick like the rest of Detroit. BTW what a shitty city. Maybe your dumb for living in a good representation of a third world country.

You should proof-read your posts, but that would probably blind you, due to your stupidity.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:31 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Why waste your time talking to an idiot? Your fucking dumb. Quit wasting the time of this idiot. I was actually spelling it wrong to tell the truth. It's my auto spell check that changes it to simulate. I was spelling it assimulate. So go ahead talk shit. I'm so dumb. f*ck. Blah blah blah. Suck dick like the rest of Detroit. BTW what a shitty city. Maybe your dumb for living in a good representation of a third world country.

This is why the ruling class should be trained at Eton. How is it possible that you could be a successful foreign policy actor, or negotiate with interest groups or take on greedy moguls with this sort of grammar? Don't you understand that you prove the aristocracy should return?

This is also the solution to Europe's problems. I don't mind if I need to kill a few dozen before I can append Duke of Moravia to my name.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Serbia on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:47 am

This can't be all you want to say. Please, keep talking. Do you ever get rage headaches? Because I feel like you probably have one now.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:02 pm

Bernie your a fucking loser. Go back to sucking Hillary dick. Your fight was so hard against Hillary but yet you back her. SUCK SUCK LOSER.

Doom you always been so polite to me. Please don't be a douchebag now.

Serbia. I have a hard on for your mouth. So open wide and swallow what should of been my future children. Do you ever get tired of living in a third world country shit hole? Only a stupid f*ck would still live in Detroit. So please attack my grammar since that's all you got. Or me misspelling a word. Oh your so great and mighty! Pathetic and weak like Detroit more like it.

=D> =D> =D>

That's me giving myself applause.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby tkr4lf on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:13 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Bernie your a fucking loser. Go back to sucking Hillary dick. Your fight was so hard against Hillary but yet you back her. SUCK SUCK LOSER.

Serbia. I have a hard on for your mouth. So open wide and swallow what should of been my future children. Do you ever get tired of living in a third world country shit hole? Only a stupid f*ck would still live in Detroit. So please attack my grammar since that's all you got. Or me misspelling a word. Oh your so great and mighty! Pathetic and weak like Detroit more like it.

=D> =D> =D>

We should add you to the PL. :)
Major tkr4lf

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:15 pm

I'm hated too much here. I would never be welcomed.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:38 pm

don't know what the latest news is, but from what I was reading earlier, the terrorist wasn't really religious at all. I think this is more of a case of him snapping under some psychological disorder
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby GoranZ on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:44 am

mrswdk wrote:Why is anyone acting like a terrorist attack in France is a big thing? France has declared war on ISIS and has been counter-attacked multiple times as a result. Now it has been attacked again.

The problem is that France is not conducting the majority of the attacks on ISIS but ISIS is freely attacking it without considerable difficulties.

mrswdk wrote:RIP liberty, equality and fraternity: 1799-2015.

liberty, equality and fraternity was dead the day it was born... French used it where they see it fits them ;)
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby waauw on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:37 am

GoranZ wrote:
mrswdk wrote:RIP liberty, equality and fraternity: 1799-2015.

liberty, equality and fraternity was dead the day it was born... French used it where they see it fits them ;)

Actually after the revolution, even during Napoleon's imperial era, France was the most free country in europe. So according to our standards today they weren't free, but they certainly were compared to the zeitgeist of their era. That is, until the Belgian revolution 8-) .
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:01 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Bernie your a fucking loser. Go back to sucking Hillary dick. Your fight was so hard against Hillary but yet you back her. SUCK SUCK LOSER.

=D> =D> =D>

You should come out of the closet. You've got a lot of repressed homosexual feelings war. I do not judge; I think all people should live as they're comfortable, as long as they aren't harming others of course. You're always talking about sucking dicks, and if that's what you want to do, that's fine. Just embrace your sexuality, and begin living a happier life. Maybe you won't be so angry over things you view as trivial, such as grammar and spelling mistakes. Speaking of which, I've gone and highlighted your improper use of the word "your" - as usual, it should be "you're". You also used the word "of" when you should have used "have".
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:35 pm

Maybe you should give me private grammar lessons. Or maybe an oral exam?
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:16 pm

Again with the homoerotic fantasies. I'm a straight and married man, 'onger. You'll have to find someone else to engage your sexual fantasies with. And it's fine! I support your right to be a happy, empowered gay man.

But please, this thread should be about the memories of those who perished in Nice in that heinous terrorist attack.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:06 pm

My wife was watching a video someone posted, with police and paramedics coming away from the scene and vomiting and crying. These are people who pull dead bodies out of cars on the highway. They are no strangers to death and dismemberment. It must be pretty brutal when it overwhelms them like that.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:56 pm

You know it's pretty ignorant of you to assume I'm gay. Maybe transgender or bisexual. You need to quit assuming my sexual preferences. People like you are the reason there's no understanding of others. You might as well be racist or a homophobic crazy person from Detroit. Fucking profiler.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Serbia on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:24 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:You know it's pretty ignorant of you to assume I'm gay. Maybe transgender or bisexual. You need to quit assuming my sexual preferences. People like you are the reason there's no understanding of others. You might as well be racist or a homophobic crazy person from Detroit. Fucking profiler.

There was no assumption on my part. I was merely attempting to read the signs you're displaying. If you're not gay, why don't you let us know what you are? Are you bi? Are you transsexual? Or are you still in denial, and unwilling to "out" yourself, so to speak? Whatever you are, I hope you can find peace, whether you publicly come out or not.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:27 am

Serbia wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:You know it's pretty ignorant of you to assume I'm gay. Maybe transgender or bisexual. You need to quit assuming my sexual preferences. People like you are the reason there's no understanding of others. You might as well be racist or a homophobic crazy person from Detroit. Fucking profiler.

There was no assumption on my part. I was merely attempting to read the signs you're displaying. If you're not gay, why don't you let us know what you are? Are you bi? Are you transsexual? Or are you still in denial, and unwilling to "out" yourself, so to speak? Whatever you are, I hope you can find peace, whether you publicly come out or not.

Maybe warmonger just 'is'. No need to label everyone, put them in their little boxes - unless divide and conquer is your goal.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:42 am

If you're attempting to "read" my signs I'm displaying thats also making an assumption. So you're dumb. Just like the grammar thing. You assume I'm stupid because I don't adhere to the English language like you do. So that makes me stupid? Does my poor grammar show any falsehoods? So please attack me on my grammar and not my opinions.
Captain warmonger1981

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,