Conquer Club

A week is a short time in politics

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

A week is a short time in politics

Postby mrswdk on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:10 am

Bernie Sanders, April 2016 wrote:Are you qualified to be President of the United States when you’re raising millions of dollars from Wall Street whose greed, recklessness and illegal behavior helped to destroy our economy?

I don’t believe that she is qualified if she is through her super PAC taking tens of millions of dollars in special-interest funds. I don’t think that you are qualified if you get $15 million from Wall Street through your super PAC.

http://time.com/4284934/bernie-sanders- ... k-primary/

Bernie Sanders, July 2016 wrote:I have come here to make it as clear as possible as to why I am endorsing Hillary Clinton and why she must become our next president.

This campaign is about the needs of the American people and addressing the very serious crises that we face. And there is no doubt in my mind that, as we head into November, Hillary Clinton is far and away the best candidate to do that.

http://time.com/4402973/bernie-sanders- ... ranscript/
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: A week is a short time in politics

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:48 am

Senator Sanders has successfully placed his mark on the Democratic Convention. Secretary Clinton has moved her views to a more acceptable progressive agenda.

Let's wait to see if Secretary Clinton picks a Progressive VP.

She needs more than Senator Sanders endorsement, she needs Bernie supporters to vote for her.

With that said, Trump is too reckless and bigoted to be our Commander in Chief and President.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:16 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:Senator Sanders has successfully placed his mark on the Democratic Convention. Secretary Clinton has moved her views to a more acceptable progressive agenda.

So she's returning the money then?
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Best election ever.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,