Conquer Club

We got 'er! First traitor arrested!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

We got 'er! First traitor arrested!

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Reality Winner is the first traitor spy arrested by the FBI.

Reality Winner LOSER was a NSA solid 6 who illegally divulged classified information in a madcap effort to embarrass President Trump.

This afternoon her house was raided by a federal grab team. She can now look forward to 20 years in a federal SuperMax prison where she and the other warmonger spies who want a nuclear battle with Russia will be kept safely from realizing their goal of destroying civilization.

Good first step but let's get some BIG FISH next! Let's fire up the bulldozers and point them straight at Fort Meade!
Last edited by saxitoxin on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: We got 'er! First traitor arrested!

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:00 am

Her FB page is getting as much mercy as she'll get from the Administration she tried to stage a coup against -

https://www.facebook.com/RealityWinner

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:04 am

Would somebody please think of the children?
â–‘â–’â–’â–“â–“â–“â–’â–’â–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:06 am

Glad to see Trump is getting a handle on this. Crush those traitors, baby!
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:21 am

Also, the group of 214 anti-Trump protesters who attempted to disrupt the inauguration of President Trump are now being sentenced.

It's funny that all the people predicting Trump will land in jail are the ones being thrown into dungeons from which they'll never emerge. :lol:
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mrswdk on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:28 am

Trump is taking a leaf out of President Xi's book. If you want to take down a tiger (big opponent), first you need to diminish their influence by eliminating a bunch of the flies (smaller targets) loyal to them.

Trump is now squashing his first flies. But which anti-Trump tiger is his ultimate goal?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:10 am

........meanwhile in the real world.

Newspapers all over America, including Republican leaning papers are questioning Trump's sanity and/or dementia.
Last edited by Bernie Sanders on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:15 pm

"Guestioning"

How'd that one make it through? It's now my favorite error.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:21 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:Newspapers all over America, including Republican leaning papers are guestioning Trump's sanity and/or dementia.

plenty of empty jail cells we can put traitors to ponder their guestions without distraction
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby patches70 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Man, anyone see that wikileaks put out a bounty for the firing of the reporter who got this lady busted?

Miss Winner made the unwise decision to leak to a bunch of amateurs. Get this, she send the documents to these Intercept people. A reporter, no one knows who, takes the documents in hand directly to a federal contractor and asks if this is true or not. The reporter doesn't even have the sense to make sure that there was no evidence in the documents that linked them to Winner. There were. The contractor turned the documents directly over to the FBI.

I'm a little behind on my journalistic ethics courses, but isn't one of a journalists responsibilities to protect his/her source? I'm sure I read that somewhere in a journalistic ethics book.

Anyway, moral of the story, if you are going to leak confidential documents to the press make sure you aren't leaking them to a bunch of hack amateurs.
Private patches70

Postby riskllama on Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:09 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:Newspapers all over America, including Republican leaning papers are guestioning Trump's sanity and/or dementia.

plenty of empty jail cells we can put traitors to ponder their guestions without distraction

i thought prison overcrowding was becoming a problem down there, no?
patches70 wrote:Man, anyone see that wikileaks put out a bounty for the firing of the reporter who got this lady busted?

Miss Winner made the unwise decision to leak to a bunch of amateurs. Get this, she send the documents to these Intercept people. A reporter, no one knows who, takes the documents in hand directly to a federal contractor and asks if this is true or not. The reporter doesn't even have the sense to make sure that there was no evidence in the documents that linked them to Winner. There were. The contractor turned the documents directly over to the FBI.

I'm a little behind on my journalistic ethics courses, but isn't one of a journalists responsibilities to protect his/her source? I'm sure I read that somewhere in a journalistic ethics book.

Anyway, moral of the story, if you are going to leak confidential documents to the press make sure you aren't leaking them to a bunch of hack amateurs.

doh! i bet they feel pretty bad about it, tho.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:14 pm

patches70 wrote:Man, anyone see that wikileaks put out a bounty for the firing of the reporter who got this lady busted?

Yeah, this is the same outlet which employed Juan Thompson - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_M._Thompson

I like Glenn Greenwald but he's obviously the only competent one there and management or HR is not in his skillset.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Just checked the arrest warrant (https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-relea ... 1/download) and the federal sentencing guidelines calculator (http://www.sentencing.us/).

Assuming she has no past criminal record - and if she pleads guilty and makes a public apology - she will serve a minimum of ten years in prison, but up to 12.5 years.

If she refuses to plead guilty or express public contrition, she gets 17.5 years upon conviction.

Lesson - try to stop us and you get THE BULLDOZER.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Scarus on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:47 am

I have a Lot of difficulty in understanding the logic of the arguments of those who get busted. Okay, I get it if your political convictions are such that you completely believe that you Must block a freeway, or leak classified documents to Resist.

What I don't get is the justification for playing the victim card when you get arrested.

Obviously, these people knew that there are consequences for these types of actions and that is why they were sooooo brave, to take these actions. However, Reality-Check, when you get busted for something this serious you have to know that there will be Serious Consequences.

Seems to me like a true believer would just own up to their actions and be willing to accept the Consequences. Seems like the two go hand and hand together. Anything less just shows a certain insincerity of belief.
Been playing Risk for a bit

Proud Member of xiGames, where Friends Kill Friends, with Honor
Sergeant 1st Class Scarus

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,