Conquer Club

Missouri lowers minamam wage????

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Missouri lowers minamam wage????

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Bernie, you KEEP proving what I already established: You are FULL of SHIT.

and Stoooopidity.

You speak like AN IDIOT; let me clarify: you speak as an imbecile.

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Saint Louis love Missouri, in Misery.

Bernie does not love and it is apparent that he is unloved, NOW and as a child. He tried to love and claim to be my grandpa, but I did not fall into his trap. The trap was so poorly set that I saw it a MILE away. Try again, Bernie, to offer some coherent response. Don't be a complete IDIOT.

AND YOU ARE NOT MY grandFATHER!!

:D =D> :lol:

JP4F

Dukasaur wrote:Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Only your Grandma knows who's your real Grandpa is and even Grandma is not 100℅ sure.

Get over the fact that you came from a long line of promiscuous women. Don't be ashamed that they like having multiple partners through the years and especially at the same time. You should follow their trail of sexual depravities. It would do you good, instead of you coming off as some adolescent guilty of playing with himself.

Spread your wings young man and find yourself. Or continue looking like some nerd acting like he's a man of the world, ROTFLMAO!
Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Bernie Sanders on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:45 pm

Calm down my lil' Grandson. Get yourself a blow up doll and release all that anger.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:16 pm

I don't need one; go play with your dozen. NO, nm, you have 72. Are ANY still virgins, Bernie. Oh, I forgot, STOOOPID question. OF COURSE NOT.

What am i thinking?

And remember, claiming to my grandfather is not an insult because It it NOT true. That is because YOU ARE STILL FULL of SHIT.

I left for about 15 minutes to give you time to THINK OF of few more insults and YOU REPEAT a MOLDY oldie.

Bernie, give it up. You are showing you are STUPID AND full of SHIT. AGAIN, bernie.

sad, bernie cannot come up with a new insult. I must of rattled him even more than his pee wee brain can handle. SAD, b, SAD

JP

Bernie Sanders wrote:Calm down my lil' Grandson. Get yourself a blow up doll and release all that anger.
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:58 pm

You realize this is not Flame Wars?
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Medals: 202
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (24) Clan Achievement (22) Training Achievement (2)
Challenge Achievement (23) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (18)

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:16 am

Dukasaur wrote:You realize this is not Flame Wars?

Such sarcasm.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Sergeant 1st Class Thorthoth

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Previous

Return to I Didn't Like Cats