Conquer Club

What Is Black Lives Matter?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What is Black Lives Matter?

Racist
No votes
Violent
No votes
Both
100%

Total votes : 9

Re: What Is Black Lives Matter?

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:50 am

GabonX wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:I like Diana Ross

gay

Nah, I'm pretty sure most of the people I met at discos were hetero, and very, very actively so, if you know what I mean.

What's gay is you and your skinhead friends, marching up and down the square and rubbing each other's chrome domes.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby GabonX on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:05 am

Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim I'd still use worms to fish for them.
saxitoxin wrote:I'm on Team GabonX
Captain GabonX

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:55 am

Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:14 am

Dukasaur wrote:
GabonX wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:I like Diana Ross

gay

Nah, I'm pretty sure most of the people I met at discos were hetero, and very, very actively so, if you know what I mean.

What's gay is you and your skinhead friends, marching up and down the square and rubbing each other's chrome domes.

-----Not to mention,the most Ironic thing...99% of them are not even German or have no German tribe connection...Going back to The Days of Ancient ROME(not WW2...Roy G. BIV)...BUT ALL ARE 100% U.S. AMERICAN TRAILER TRASH... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D ...HELL ,I bet 90% of them,most likely can't find Europe on a map or World Globe(if they are around anymore)... :lol: ...I doubt if they could find THE US for that matter... :lol:
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby catstevens on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:52 pm

And Soros was an actual NAZI.
I come in peace. I didnā€™t bring these Dice. But Iā€™m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*** with me, Iā€™ll kill you all.
Lieutenant catstevens

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:07 pm

catstevens wrote:And Soros was an actual NAZI.

Typically blatant lie from a member of the alt-right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Early_life_and_education
Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a well-to-do non-observant Jewish family, who, like many upper-middle class Hungarian Jews at the time, were uncomfortable with their roots. Soros has described his home as antisemitic.[23] His mother ErzsƩbet (also known as Elizabeth) came from a family that owned a thriving silk shop. His father Tivadar (also known as Teodoro) was a lawyer[24] and had been a prisoner of war during and after World War I until he escaped from Russia and rejoined his family in Budapest.[25][26] The two married in 1924. Tivadar was an Esperantist writer and taught Soros to speak Esperanto in his childhood.[27] In 1936 Soros's family changed their name from the German-Jewish Schwartz to Soros, as protective camouflage in increasingly antisemitic Hungary.[28][29] Tivadar liked the new name because it is a palindrome and because of its meaning. In Hungarian, soros means "next in line," or "designated successor"; in Esperanto it means "will soar."[30]

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[31] Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council") which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[32][33]

Soros did not return to that job; his family purchased documents to say that they were Christians, thereby allowing them to survive the war. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14 year old alone, the official took Soros with him while he inventoried a rich Jewish family's estate, though Soros did not take part. Tivadar not only saved his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and George would later write that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.[34][35] In 1945, Soros survived the Siege of Budapest in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city.

In 1947, Soros immigrated to England and became a student at the London School of Economics.[36] While a student of the philosopher Karl Popper, Soros worked as a railway porter and as a waiter. Soros received Ā£40 from a Quaker charity.[37] In a discussion at the Los Angeles World Affairs Council in 2006, Alvin Shuster, former foreign editor of the Los Angeles Times, asked Soros, "How does one go from an immigrant to a financier? ... When did you realize that you knew how to make money?" Soros replied, "Well, I had a variety of jobs and I ended up selling fancy goods on the seaside, souvenir shops, and I thought, that's really not what I was cut out to do. So, I wrote to every managing director in every merchant bank in London, got just one or two replies, and eventually that's how I got a job in a merchant bank."[38] That job was an entry-level position in Singer & Friedlander.

Soros earned a Bachelor of Science in philosophy in 1951, and a Master of Science in philosophy in 1954, both from the London School of Economics

Amidst the ceaseless torrent of lies pouring from the alt-right, decent people have to check facts, check facts, check facts, every day.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby GabonX on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:18 pm

Dude admitted on 60 minutes that he worked with Nazi collaborators to seize Jewish property while he got by as a phony christian. He said this period of his life "formed his character," and that he has "no sense of guilt."

Spazz Arcane wrote:If birds could swim and fish could fly I would awaken in the morning to the sturgeons cry. If fish could fly and birds could swim I'd still use worms to fish for them.
saxitoxin wrote:I'm on Team GabonX
Captain GabonX

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:23 pm

GabonX wrote:Dude admitted...

Have you ever lived in a dictatorship? Especially one that is killing people by the bushel? You've had the good fortune to live in a pluralistic democracy. Don't judge what people have had to do in other situations in order to stay alive.

It's because of the horrors he saw under the Nazi regime that he has worked so hard to fight the new Nazism here.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby karel on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a well-to-do non-observant Jewish family, who, like many upper-middle class Hungarian Jews at the time, were uncomfortable with their roots. Soros has described his home as antisemitic.[23] His mother ErzsƩbet (also known as Elizabeth) came from a family that owned a thriving silk shop. His father Tivadar (also known as Teodoro) was a lawyer[24] and had been a prisoner of war during and after World War I until he escaped from Russia and rejoined his family in Budapest.[25][26] The two married in 1924. Tivadar was an Esperantist writer and taught Soros to speak Esperanto in his childhood.[27] In 1936 Soros's family changed their name from the German-Jewish Schwartz to Soros, as protective camouflage in increasingly antisemitic Hungary.[28][29] Tivadar liked the new name because it is a palindrome and because of its meaning. In Hungarian, soros means "next in line," or "designated successor"; in Esperanto it means "will soar."[30]

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[31] Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council") which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[32][33]

Soros did not return to that job; his family purchased documents to say that they were Christians, thereby allowing them to survive the war. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14 year old alone, the official took Soros with him while he inventoried a rich Jewish family's estate, though Soros did not take part. Tivadar not only saved his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and George would later write that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.[34][35] In 1945, Soros survived the Siege of Budapest in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city.

In 1947, Soros immigrated to England and became a student at the London School of Economics.[36] While a student of the philosopher Karl Popper, Soros worked as a railway porter and as a waiter. Soros received Ā£40 from a Quaker charity.[37] In a discussion at the Los Angeles World Affairs Council in 2006, Alvin Shuster, former foreign editor of the Los Angeles Times, asked Soros, "How does one go from an immigrant to a financier? ... When did you realize that you knew how to make money?" Soros replied, "Well, I had a variety of jobs and I ended up selling fancy goods on the seaside, souvenir shops, and I thought, that's really not what I was cut out to do. So, I wrote to every managing director in every merchant bank in London, got just one or two replies, and eventually that's how I got a job in a merchant bank."[38] That job was an entry-level position in Singer & Friedlander.

Soros earned a Bachelor of Science in philosophy in 1951, and a Master of Science in philosophy in 1954, both from the London School of Economics

Amidst the ceaseless torrent of lies pouring from the alt-right, decent people have to check facts, check facts, check facts, every day.

soros was with the ss,and supported by hillary and the rest of them loons,the dems started blm,that way they can still preach hate
Private 1st Class karel

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:17 am

karel wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

soros was with the ss,and supported by hillary and the rest of them loons,the dems started blm,that way they can still preach hate

JEWS!

Postby notyou2 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:35 am

Pimpdave wasn't a racist. He was a lot of things, but racist wasn't one of them.
Captain notyou2

Postby BoganGod on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:35 pm

notyou2 wrote:Pimpdave wasn't a racist. He was a lot of things, but racist wasn't one of them.

We still have some quality racists/supremacists on site. Sloppy bj has his moments. Fake Bern can hold it with the best of the SJW low expectation bigots.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:49 pm

BoganGod wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Pimpdave wasn't a racist. He was a lot of things, but racist wasn't one of them.

We still have some quality racists/supremacists on site. Sloppy bj has his moments. Fake Bern can hold it with the best of the SJW low expectation bigots.

Postby Symmetry on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:11 pm

He was racist when it suited him to be so. He was anti-racist when it suited the company he was in to see him as such.

As with most of his bigotry, he liked to have people a few people around convinced his racist stuff wasn't really what he believed. It was just a kind of past-time he indulged in during his free time.

Why Can't Anyone Tell I'm Wearing This Business Suit Ironically?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby karel on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:14 pm

seems to me the only racist one here are the dick brains who support black lives matter and the dems,nothing but a pile of vomit in my book
Private 1st Class karel

Postby muy_thaiguy on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:58 pm

karel wrote:seems to me the only racist one here are the dick brains who support black lives matter and the dems,nothing but a pile of vomit in my book

Are you pregnant?
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby notyou2 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:20 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
karel wrote:seems to me the only racist one here are the dick brains who support black lives matter and the dems,nothing but a pile of vomit in my book

Are you pregnant?

I don't think he will get pregnant from taking it up the poop chute.
Captain notyou2

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:46 pm

notyou2 wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

Are you pregnant?

Thanks

That's correct! Anal sex and blow jobs are excellent ways to prevent pregnancy. Karel, you practicing safe sex with the boys?

Postby karel on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

Are you pregnant?

Thanks

That's correct! Anal sex and blow jobs are excellent ways to prevent pregnancy. Karel, you practicing safe sex with the boys?

like ive said before if anyone does not go what you all believe you label them a racist,think the dems better look in the mirror,dont worry your kunt killary will go to jail for killing us military and a ambassador,he time is coming along with the rest of them sore losers you call dems.if you want a civil war then bring it.im ready for it,montana will never be like any of them 3 states on the west coast, where they take your guns away,so keep preaching hate and lies,trust me it will back fire on your whole lame ass party,give it 3 or 4 yrs,shit will go down cuz of people like you
Private 1st Class karel

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:12 pm

*Reads "the only racist ones are the blacks, and boy do I hate blacks"
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby muy_thaiguy on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:08 pm

notyou2 wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

Are you pregnant?

Well, I ask because he keeps missing his periods.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby notyou2 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:47 pm

muy_thaiguy wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
muy_thaiguy wrote:

Are you pregnant?

Well, I ask because he keeps missing his periods.

Yeah, he seems to be permanently crabby and somewhat delusional.....pent up bloody eggs?
Captain notyou2

Postby karel on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:31 pm

and in the land of sir trump...lame fake ass group antifa is now labed as a terrorist group,about f-en time,now only if we can get black lives matter on that list
Private 1st Class karel

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:01 am

karel wrote:and in the land of sir trump...lame fake ass group antifa is now labed as a terrorist group,about f-en time,now only if we can get black lives matter on that list

We need to get free loaders like you off these forums. I'm tired supporting the likes of you at CC

NO JOB?

Postby karel on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:
karel wrote:and in the land of sir trump...lame fake ass group antifa is now labed as a terrorist group,about f-en time,now only if we can get black lives matter on that list

We need to get free loaders like you off these forums. I'm tired supporting the likes of you at CC

NO JOB?

your supporting me?go to hell,i would never take any kind of help from people like you
Private 1st Class karel

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,