Conquer Club

Ha...9/11...Who cares?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Ha...9/11...Who cares?

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:38 am

-------No one cares anymore...They don't even say anything about 9/11 in American class rooms...Thanks a lot liberals... :roll: ...Because of such hate of American history...I too say...."F"...9/11...The more I see footage and stories...on 9/11...I laugh =D> =D> ...Jump liberal...jump... :lol: ..."F" New York...Go Arabs =D> =D> ...What did those "F" bastards in New York do...Build on the site,ground zero...Like the Left wants to tear everything down,build on the dead...Why not a Ballpark on the Alamo,or an amusement park at The Little Big Horn...It is fun to build on top of the dead... :roll: ...Gotta put up a building,couldn't have a spot of empty land in New York's greedy section...Elsewhere ,they fixed the Pentagon ,which had some damage...Did they build a massive building in the field in Pennsylvania?...NO!!!!!! ...So HA!HA!...New York...HA!HA!... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D ...I remember New York Mayor Julie :roll: ...Going around telling people on T.V...America's never had such a thing(attack via bombing),happen to an American city(Pearl Harbor was a military base)...I was thinking,you Italian jackass(not in those words)...I guess you never heard of Atlanta,Clarksville,Vicksburg...cities bombed back to the stone age for weeks and weeks...The British navy shelled New York in the Rev.War... :roll: ...The great American educational system... :roll:
Sergeant 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!
Medals: 36
Standard Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: Ha...9/11...Who cares?

Postby karel on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:54 am

agree
Sergeant 1st Class karel

Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3)
Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)
Clan Achievement (9) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:14 am

I think the Ground Zero Victory Terror Mosque is a great addition to the New York skyline.
Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right but here I am, a Methodist.
Major DoomYoshi

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (16) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (13)

Postby mrswdk on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:19 am

ConfederateSS wrote:It is fun to build on top of the dead... :roll: ...Gotta put up a building,couldn't have a spot of empty land in New York's greedy section

Just like those bastards who clear up the dead bodies from crime scenes instead of leaving them where they fell.
betiko wrote:When exactly has china not been the king of the world?

思想自由 兼容并包
Captain mrswdk

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Thorthoth on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:39 pm

mrswdk wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:It is fun to build on top of the dead... :roll: ...Gotta put up a building,couldn't have a spot of empty land in New York's greedy section

Just like those bastards who clear up the dead bodies from crime scenes instead of leaving them where they fell.

Buried corpses are great for hugelkultur.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Sergeant Thorthoth

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tribe Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Mokerslag on Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:59 pm

It's was a inside job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How smart are you really to bring those twin towers to the ground with airplanes? :shock:
Sergeant Mokerslag

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Return to I Didn't Like Cats