Conquer Club

Cannibalism

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Cannibalism

Postby mrswdk on Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:46 am

If it's okay to breed and slaughter pigs, cows, horses etc. for the primary purpose of eating them, why is it not okay to do the same with humans?

Discuss.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: Cannibalism

Postby KoolBak on Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:17 am

This clown is lost in the wilds....he is apprehended by a tribe of cannibals, yet they won't eat him. When asked why, they replied "Because he'd taste funny".

How's that?
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby waauw on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:56 pm

KoolBak wrote:This clown is lost in the wilds....he is apprehended by a tribe of cannibals, yet they won't eat him. When asked why, they replied "Because he'd taste funny".

How's that?

I suppose it pertains to the 'clown' tasting 'funny'.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby notyou2 on Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Because the bible tells me so.
Captain notyou2

Postby betiko on Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:57 pm

I remember the most disturbing story a few years ago... this german dude wrote an add in some newspaper inviting someone to come eat him at his house. It was actually serious, and some serious dude took it seriously. So he went to his house, they had some gay sex, cut his penis, baked it, then they both ate it, then the guest slaughtered him and ate him. All was consensual. In what fucking world are we living in... or should we just put that under "weird german sex" again?
Major betiko

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:46 pm

betiko wrote:I remember the most disturbing story a few years ago... this german dude wrote an add in some newspaper inviting someone to come eat him at his house. It was actually serious, and some serious dude took it seriously. So he went to his house, they had some gay sex, cut his penis, baked it, then they both ate it, then the guest slaughtered him and ate him. All was consensual. In what fucking world are we living in... or should we just put that under "weird german sex" again?

I hate the internet.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby mrswdk on Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:33 am

betiko wrote:I remember the most disturbing story a few years ago... this german dude wrote an add in some newspaper inviting someone to come eat him at his house. It was actually serious, and some serious dude took it seriously. So he went to his house, they had some gay sex, cut his penis, baked it, then they both ate it, then the guest slaughtered him and ate him. All was consensual. In what fucking world are we living in... or should we just put that under "weird german sex" again?

Classic betiko job.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:15 am

Do not boil human flesh, fry it in a pan.

Human tastes like kangaroo.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby tzor on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:10 pm

mrswdk wrote:If it's okay to breed and slaughter pigs, cows, horses etc. for the primary purpose of eating them, why is it not okay to do the same with humans?

I thought that would be obvious! DNA similarities between predator and prey.Side Effects Of Eating Human Flesh: Cannibalism Increases Risk Of Prion Disease, And Eventually Death

Eating human meat becomes risky due to the presence of prions — versions of normal protein that had their shape altered, losing their function, and becoming infectious. These distorted proteins can influence other similar healthy proteins, and change them, causing a chain reaction, and creating disease. Specifically, prion disease creates holes in the brain, giving it a spongiform appearance, and ultimately causes death.

Unlike viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasitic infections, which contain DNA or RNA, prions don't, which means they can't be eradicated with radiation or heat. They could be present in any nervous tissue, including our organs and muscles. However, they are most common in the brain and spinal nerve tissues.

So with people eventually dying, other people thought the gods frowned on the idea so they made it taboo.

Now if you are not a human ... hey have you ever read that classic "To Serve Man?" It took months to translate that alien work ... too late for the first wave of human migration to the alien planet.
Cadet tzor

Postby jimboston on Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:42 am

mrswdk wrote:If it's okay to breed and slaughter pigs, cows, horses etc. for the primary purpose of eating them, why is it not okay to do the same with humans?

Discuss.

Cow ≠ Human
Pig ≠ Human
Dog ≠ Human
etc.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,