Conquer Club

I was assaulted, possibly sexually, by a mod & PLer gang.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I was assaulted, possibly sexually, by a mod & PLer gang.

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:33 am

It was horrible. I felt so violated.
There was at least a dozen of them, I would mention them by name, but they are powerful and I fear unfair and brutal retaliation.

They surrounded me and put me in an isolated position. I was gagged and left completely defenseless, except for my quick wits.

I was unable to communicate for assistance or explain my predicament. I couldn't even access my own PM and wall. They wouldn't let me say NO! ...and they didn't care how many games they sabotaged.

Then they opened their bathrobes... they were naked, but I will admit I didn't see any genitals.
I can't make out such fine details without my glasses.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Re: I was assaulted, possibly sexually, by a mod & PLer gang

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:04 am

Thorthoth wrote:Dear Penthouse,

I've always wanted to be gangbanged, and to be honest I love dominant, strong men. My dreams change true when I was being intentionally annoying, as one young addle-pated girl does, and the group of men I was pestering ran me through the ringer. You can imagine my surprise when initially confronted with so many, erm, "bountiful" examples of those organs I dream so much of!

I enjoyed my time of hedonistic exuberance so greatly that I plan to keep pestering and pestering until I get the spankings and other things I so deserve!
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Re: I was assaulted, possibly sexually, by a mod & PLer gang

Postby waauw on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:17 am

If you make a video about this exposing some kind of conspiracy, you might see Basco quote you in the trash can.
Lieutenant waauw

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,