Conquer Club

US Intel: MLK Coerced Women into Orgies, Under Rus Influence

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Your opinion?

I choose not to believe the FBI about this (MLK orgies and Russian influence) but I do choose to believe the FBI about that (Trump Russian "influence") because I find that arrangement reinforces the way I want to imagine the world
50%
I believe both Martin Luther King and Donald Trump were/are fine people and US Intelligence is a dishonest bureaucracy
No votes
ML King was a pig and we should tear down his statue and replace it with one to Kiki DuRane
50%

Total votes : 4

Re: US Intel: MLK Coerced Women into Orgies, Under Rus Influ

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:06 pm

riskllama wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:But they are great men.

LOL. Name one thing Biff has done, besides blow his own horn and feed his colossal ego.

he convinced Melania to let him bang her that one time. that's sort of impressive... :?

For a billion dollars, I could get Melania to bang Symmetry.
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Medals: 220
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Postby riskllama on Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Trump's no billionaire, duk...
Lieutenant riskllama

Medals: 53
Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)
Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (2)

Postby notyou2 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Fake news
Captain notyou2

Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (1)

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:05 pm

COINTELPRO. Look it up.
Major warmonger1981

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (12) Challenge Achievement (2)

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:04 am

saxitoxin wrote:
betiko wrote: i just find this story suspicious, and it doesn t look like there is any material proof or photos... just some old fbi file that can be just made up to discredit mlk at the time.

(a) So you agree that reports of Trump "collusion" with Russia - which also don't have photographs - were just made-up to discredit Trump?

(b) It seems extremely Machiavelian that the FBI made-up a report and then classified and withheld it from public view for 43 years. Who were they trying to discredit MLK to - the three government archivists who would see it?

Regarding trump, there are tons of witnesses and people from his administration, even his son, that have constantly given more proofs that there has been something fishy going on with russia during the elections. Secret encounters with russian officials and so on that they tried to hide even after being confronted with solid evidence.

Regarding MLK, i haven't digged into that story, i don't really care about sex scandals to tell the truth. If your idiotic republican mind thinks that a hero that had some flaws such as partying with hookers 60 years ago is something as dangerous as the actual POTUS who didn't win the popular vote and won the elections thanks to the help of a corrupt president acting as an emperor, who is probably his puppet master with a few scandals about trump he has under his sleave...
Well, you're just proving again that you are a blind retard saxi. I feel sorry for you.

Honestly, I can't understand how anybody could support trump. Only 3 options seem to work:
1) you are an uneducated idiot loving fire arms, taking patriotism a bit too seriously and you are fascinated by his wealth and self confidence
2) you are a troll and love how controversial he is, how people hate him and how he gets under people's skin easily
3) you are cynical and see how destroying certain legislations from the previous administration is in your own interest, and you like the "new world order" he's trying to put into place by reshuffling the international geopolitic cards in the most chaotic way.

It's pretty clear that you are a 2 and a 3 saxi.... and that you love to wave number 1 for reason number 2.

The bottom line is that you are a cynical selfish troll saxi. The kind of guy that would go dressed up as a hotdog in a starving muslim country.
Colonel betiko

Medals: 229
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (2) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Event Bronze (1)
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (36) Clan Achievement (31) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (24)

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:23 am

betiko wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
betiko wrote: i just find this story suspicious, and it doesn t look like there is any material proof or photos... just some old fbi file that can be just made up to discredit mlk at the time.

(a) So you agree that reports of Trump "collusion" with Russia - which also don't have photographs - were just made-up to discredit Trump?

(b) It seems extremely Machiavelian that the FBI made-up a report and then classified and withheld it from public view for 43 years. Who were they trying to discredit MLK to - the three government archivists who would see it?

Regarding trump, there are tons of witnesses and people from his administration, even his son, that have constantly given more proofs that there has been something fishy going on with russia during the elections. Secret encounters with russian officials and so on that they tried to hide even after being confronted with solid evidence.

Regarding MLK, i haven't digged into that story, i don't really care about sex scandals to tell the truth. If your idiotic republican mind thinks that a hero that had some flaws such as partying with hookers 60 years ago is something as dangerous as the actual POTUS who didn't win the popular vote and won the elections thanks to the help of a corrupt president acting as an emperor, who is probably his puppet master with a few scandals about trump he has under his sleave...
Well, you're just proving again that you are a blind retard saxi. I feel sorry for you.

Honestly, I can't understand how anybody could support trump. Only 3 options seem to work:
1) you are an uneducated idiot loving fire arms, taking patriotism a bit too seriously and you are fascinated by his wealth and self confidence
2) you are a troll and love how controversial he is, how people hate him and how he gets under people's skin easily
3) you are cynical and see how destroying certain legislations from the previous administration is in your own interest, and you like the "new world order" he's trying to put into place by reshuffling the international geopolitic cards in the most chaotic way.

It's pretty clear that you are a 2 and a 3 saxi.... and that you love to wave number 1 for reason number 2.

The bottom line is that you are a cynical selfish troll saxi. The kind of guy that would go dressed up as a hotdog in a starving muslim country.

tl;dr
Corporal 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Contribution (1)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:50 am

Here's the best part.

betiko wrote:Well, you're just proving again that you are a blind retard saxi. I feel sorry for you.

Though it was pretty packed with action.
Corporal 1st Class 2dimes

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:06 am

2dimes wrote:Here's the best part.

betiko wrote:Well, you're just proving again that you are a blind retard saxi. I feel sorry for you.

Though it was pretty packed with action.

i prefer the part where saxi is dressed as a hot dog. cause i totally picture him doing that.

Colonel betiko

Medals: 229
Conquer Cup Gold Achievement (2) Monthly Leader Silver (2) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Event Bronze (1)
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (21) General Achievement (36) Clan Achievement (31) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (24)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:21 am

Like I wrote, "it was pretty packed.." it had a lot going for it.

It can be tough to find halal hot dogs in most of the world.
Corporal 1st Class 2dimes

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to A Place for People to Practice How to Love