Conquer Club

Senate Republicans revolt over Trump supporting a child rapi

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Senate Republicans revolt over Trump supporting a child rapi

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:23 pm

Last edited by mookiemcgee on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: Senate Republicans revolt over Trump supporting a child

Postby karel on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:29 am

yea from you tube,lmfao
Corporal karel

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:03 pm

karel wrote:yea from you tube,lmfao

Well it was CBS evening news via youtube, but I'm not surprised you didn't take the time to actually watch it. (and it's all fake news if it isn't personally written by banon or L Ron Hubbard right?

Sine the link died I changed to a new video
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby karel on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:46 pm

fake,fake...this is not news.Its a political witch hunt,ffs 398 yrs ago,blah,blah
Corporal karel

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Fake News. Trump didn't support Roy Moore.

The White House is reaffirming support for Alabama Sen. Luther Strange, who is in a tough runoff with conservative judge Roy Moore in the race to fill Attorney General Jeff Sessions' old Senate seat.

White House legislative director Marc Short was about the race by reporters at breakfast Tuesday. He said President Donald Trump "has endorsed Luther Strange and he continues to stand by that endorsement."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/0 ... nt_of.html

Next?
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:51 pm

"Spoke to Roy Moore of Alabama last night for the first time. Sounds like a really great guy who ran a fantastic race," Trump tweeted Wednesday. "He will help to [Make America Great Again]!"

"Great to talk with President Trump tonight," Moore tweeted late Tuesday. "I very much look forward to working with the President to win in December!"

Tuesday's primary vote sets up Moore to go against Democratic challenger Doug Jones in the bid to fill Alabama's seat left vacant by Sessions' appointment to the top Justice Department post. The vote will be held Dec. 12.

Moore received 54 percent of votes in his defeat of Strange, who received 45 percent. Moore was the Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court until his removal from office, twice, over disregarding federal mandates on same-sex marriage and public displays of the Ten Commandments on government property.

Trump called to congratulate Moore after the victory and promised he would campaign on Moore's behalf for the election. As Trump praised Moore, previous tweets endorsing Strange disappeared from the president's account.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:56 pm

ā€œAgents say that, whether at the vice presidentā€™s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,ā€ Kessler writes in the book ā€“ due for release Aug. 5.

ā€œFemale Secret Service agents find that offensive,ā€ he writes.

ā€œBiden likes to be revered as everyday Joe," an unnamed agent told Kessler. "But the reality is no agents want to go on his detail because Biden makes agentsā€™ lives so tough.ā€

Kessler does have credibility reporting on the Secret Service. In 2012 he tipped off The Post that Secret Service agents had been recalled from Colombia for visiting prostitutes ahead of a presidential visit. The scoop was the beginning of what became a long scandal affecting the service.

His reporting has won two George Polk awards.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:58 pm

The latest sexual assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein could result in the first criminal charges against the movie mogul, an NYPD source familiar with the investigation told CNN. "This is the strongest case we've had that fits within the statute of limitations," the source said, adding some detectives believe they have enough evidence to arrest Weinstein.
Last edited by saxitoxin on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:03 pm

As with Harvey Weinstein, the stories about C.K. had been floating through the ā€œwhisper networkā€ of women in the industry for years, occasionally making their way to the public through blind items and interviews with female comics.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:06 pm

But itā€™s not just Lewinsky. Jones, a former Arkansas state employee, sued Clinton during his presidency for allegedly exposing himself to her when he was governor in 1991. Kathleen Willey claims that Clinton fondled her breast and forced her hand on his crotch in the Oval Office in 1993, when she was a White House volunteer. Most seriously of all, Juanita Broaddrick claims that Clinton raped her during his 1978 campaign for Arkansas governor.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:09 pm

Ex-New York congressman Anthony Weiner burst into tears as he was sentenced to 21 months in jail for sending sexually explicit messages to an underage girl.
He pleaded guilty in May to transferring obscene material to a minor and agreed not to appeal against a prison sentence of 27 months or less.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:12 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Image

ā€œAgents say that, whether at the vice presidentā€™s residence or at his home in Delaware, Biden has a habit of swimming in his pool nude,ā€ Kessler writes in the book ā€“ due for release Aug. 5.

ā€œFemale Secret Service agents find that offensive,ā€ he writes.

ā€œBiden likes to be revered as everyday Joe," an unnamed agent told Kessler. "But the reality is no agents want to go on his detail because Biden makes agentsā€™ lives so tough.ā€

Kessler does have credibility reporting on the Secret Service. In 2012 he tipped off The Post that Secret Service agents had been recalled from Colombia for visiting prostitutes ahead of a presidential visit. The scoop was the beginning of what became a long scandal affecting the service.

His reporting has won two George Polk awards.

Swimming with clothes is ridiculous.

And women taking offense at nudity? What happened to body positivity?

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Classic Saxi response when he gets caught fibbing. Attack the left, maybe it will distract from how pathetic we are!

Hey guess what all those people you posted pictures of are not currently in line to hold a senate seat are they? Maybe we should hold senators to a very basic standard of not being child rapists... anyone?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby riskllama on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:28 pm

:shock: :o :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby notyou2 on Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:37 pm

lol
riskllama wrote:
:shock: :o :roll:
Captain notyou2

Postby Colemanus on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:27 pm

The think with Roy Moore occured 30 years ago.
The Sexual Harassment thing used to get others will be like "Are you a communist?" in the 1950s
Cook Colemanus

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:34 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Hey guess what all those people you posted pictures of are not currently in line to hold a senate seat are they?

Great point, he's actually the front-runner for the Democratic Party's presidential nominee in 2020.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Colemanus wrote:The think with Roy Moore occured 30 years ago.
The Sexual Harassment thing used to get others will be like "Are you a communist?" in the 1950s

Well in my opinion we shouldn't lump things together. For instance, Biden holding up a lifeless Hillary Clinton doll for a photo opp is not as serious as locking a girl in a car, fondling and threatening her, and then telling her no one will believe her if she tells anyone so she better stay quiet. Oh and by the way Roy Moore didn't even deny it at first, it wasn't until his lawyers told him to deny it and stop talking about how he used to date underage women while in his 30's on the radio.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Colemanus on Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:26 pm

The statute of limitation to me is to long to stop Roy Moore from be voted if he is voted senate.
I would say 15 years, there has to be something the enemy of Roy to get him on.
Cook Colemanus

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:28 pm

Colemanus wrote:The statute of limitation to me is to long to stop Roy Moore from be voted if he is voted senate.
I would say 15 years, there has to be something the enemy of Roy to get him on.

-----I don't think there is a statute of limitation...But more important...He was banned from a mall for stalking teenage girls ,when he was in he 30's...Not to mention he signed one of the girl's(17yearold)...High School Yearbook, and has not denied either thing...So the other things that have come up, must also be true...What a creep...Doesn't deserve to be in THE US SENATE...HOW THE HELL IS HE A JUDGE????????... :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D ...That LARRY DAVID...SNL opening/holocaust joke was funny as hell...HE's JEWISH...But tells the story of today's creeps ,very well done...Even though what happened there was horrible,it might be time for a joke or too,to help us move on though history...I think that is the problem with today's people...We all need to laugh a little more in life,and get the sticks out of our asses as humans,who try and be gods...godlike... :)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby riskllama on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:36 pm

lol, confedss jams sticks up his ass... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:38 pm

riskllama wrote:lol, confedss jams sticks up his ass... :lol: :lol: :lol:

----- :lol: :lol: :lol: But I did say"WHO TRY AND BE GODS/GODLIKE",lucky I'm just a serf in the grand scheme of things...But... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: none the less...Because, I have no problem laughing at myself...I TRY TO CHUCKLE HOURLY...IT CLEARS THE BRAIN...PUT ON A HAPPY FACE :D :D :D :D ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :D :D :D :D

Postby riskllama on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:49 am

fair enough, but what does ramming sticks up your turdcutter do for ya???
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:14 am

riskllama wrote:fair enough, but what does ramming sticks up your turdcutter do for ya???

---It is not real,just an expression........If you are always, grouchy,mad,will not change your mind, a spoil sport....A hard ass....clinching a stick I guess,that is where that saying,"Get that stick out of you're ass",comes from...People have to learn to lighten up more,not take things so seriously...That is why we have all these shootings,no one can laugh off the little things anymore...They go bat shit crazy ,at anything they don't like ,right away...If the world doesn't see "their" view of the world... :( :) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... :)

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,