Conquer Club

3 American Heroes in Jan.

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 3 American Heroes in Jan.

Postby The ram on Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:12 am

ConfederateSS wrote:---------Heroes...hero,heroes better late than ever beekieolo... ;) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

I see your flag has changed. Has the confederate flag had a worldwide ban? If you live in the deep south are there people still flying it, and has anyone been arrested and charged for flying it?
Cadet The ram

Postby armati on Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:34 pm

Flag of the Confederate States of America. national flag consisting of seven white stars on a blue canton with a field of three alternating stripes, two red and one white. The stars represent the seven seceded states of the U.S. Deep South. ... In November 1861 the first Confederate Battle Flags were issued.

I've read the battle flag was made because it was difficult to tell the dif between the flags of the north and south during battles.

I've never seen the actual flag of the southern states flown anywhere, I've never been to the south tho.
Sergeant armati

Re: 3 American Heros in Jan.

Postby Symmetry on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:06 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
Neoteny wrote:Sherman should have brought more matches.

Neoteny wrote:Songs of dead children.

-------Lee or Jackson never attacked civilians or children........SHERMAN DID THOUGH...IN FACT HE MADE AN ART FORM OF DOING SO...A POINT TO DO SO...you might want to learn more. ;) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Lee fought to enslave children. As did Jackson. Slavery was the cornerstone of the nation they tried to create. At least Lee was remorseful over his actions, I guess- he forbade traitor flags and uniforms at his funeral. He'd have been disgusted by you.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:39 am

The ram wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:---------Heroes...hero,heroes better late than ever beekieolo... ;) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

I see your flag has changed. Has the confederate flag had a worldwide ban? If you live in the deep south are there people still flying it, and has anyone been arrested and charged for flying it?

.......That is The REAL CONFEDERATE FLAG you see...I still use the battle flag from time to time...Sometimes a rainbow battle flag... :D :D :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:48 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:fixed :)
...you may proceed...Now you joked in the other thread...Stonewall was shot by his own men...I think it was an oopsy at night,like Jackson himself as he forgave the soldier...But since, some did not like his Sunday school...One can now think...He gave his life as a martyr for more than people think...Was assassinated like Dr.King...The assassins used War and night time to get away with it...OOH!..something historians can think about....:)ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)...:)

-----------I guess ROY G. BIV, missed this one, or can't see the real facts...So sad :( ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:45 am

I don't want to mess with the blissful part of you Bern but at least one State flags still contains the flag you are referring to.

So at least in part people are flying it.

Corporal 2dimes

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:00 pm

2dimes wrote:I don't want to mess with the blissful part of you Bern but at least one State flags still contains the flag you are referring to.

So at least in part people are flying it.

To be fair it is just a battle flag, and not the actual flag of the slave states that rebelled against the republic. I think there are even a few states that still do the whole "We should celebrate Confederates instead of MLK" too.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:43 pm

patches70 wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:
How dare you compare Dr. King with 2 traitors who fought and murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans to maintain slavery.

They weren't traitor's, Bern. The South never tried to overthrow the US government, they simply wanted to secede. If you think that's traitorous then you have to condemn the California attempts at secession, for instance.

Early on it was always assumed that States had the right of secession. It wasn't until 1869 that the SCOTUS ever ruled anything about secession. Before that it was always assumed that States could leave the Union. Even in Texas vs White the SCOTUS though it ruled that States could not unilaterally secede, it did admit that secession was still possible consent of the States and/or through revolution.

Had the South won the Civil war it's secession would have therefor become legal through right of Revolution. The right of revolution is also argued as a natural law. Therefor, to simply claim "they were traitors" when all they were doing was exercising their own natural rights is basically a a cop out at best, disingenuous and most likely, in your case, just simple ignorance.

Bern, You are an ignorant POS. Basically.

Thankfully, Lincoln never viewed the South as traitors. Jefferson Davis was never charged with treason for example. No confederate officer or soldier or politician was ever executed for treason. In fact, the Union by law at the time did not jurisdiction to even charge confederates with treason, though there were a few attempts. Not many, though, and they pretty much went no where.

But what do you care about facts, right Bern?

So, in a nutshell, Lee, Jackson, they weren't traitors. You can try and label them as such, flying in the face of all facts and history, but it doesn't make your view any more true, Bern.

They obviously were traitors. They betrayed the nation they were members of in favour of politics and power and position. They conscripted thousands of Americans in the name of a traitor state whose cornerstone was slavery- the bloody camps of a nation that would see every black American whipped into servitude.

Every African-American born into a life of slavery. Every American who sought freedom hunted down and butchered if they weren't white.

That's the nation that Lee and Jackson fought for, and sent American lives into battle for.

Whenever you think that Lincoln had trouble over freeing the slaves- know this- he picked the right side.

Lee and Jackson chose to be generals for the traitor states.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:25 am

------Don't worry Roy G. Biv...you, nor The left can erase or twist the true facts of HISTORY for your misguided crusades...THE TRUTH OF HISTORY WILL ALL WAYS BE KEPT ALIVE ,IF BY CANDLE LIGHT IF NEED BE... :D :D :D Now! ,just as it was kept alive through THE DARK AGES...not in Europe ,but in Alexandria ,Egypt...
-------Doesn't matter who won or lost?...It's the character of those ,that will SHINE THROUGH HISTORY... :D :D :D
-------Like I said, Dr.King would have been proud to know the 2 Generals....
-------If the left keeps their crap up.....In a 100 or 150 or 200 years...maybe even 50...The new lefties will be tearing down Dr. King's likenesses everywhere...JUNE 5th will be America's new Independence DAY... ;) PUTTING UP STATUES of----JOSE DOROTEO ARANGO ARAMBULA...BETTER KNOWN AS...FRANCISCO "PANCHO" VILLA......
--------What should America do?????...instead of tearing down stuff...How about let statues stand together...So people can see all of History...not just a few glimmers of it... =D> =D> =D> =D> :D :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) O:) O:) O:) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) O:) O:) O:) ...Think of it this way ROY........If Stonewall didn't teach free and runaway Blacks how to read and write?....(Which I'm sure 99.9% of America doesn't know,you most likely didn't either :(,thanks CNN :roll: )...THERE MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN A DR.KING Jr...The Lefties now,trying to erase History, are just as bad as The Judge and those who wanted to forbid reading and writing in 1831... :( :( :(
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:28 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------Don't worry Roy G. Biv...you, nor The left can erase or twist the true facts of HISTORY for your misguided crusades...THE TRUTH OF HISTORY WILL ALL WAYS BE KEPT ALIVE ,IF BY CANDLE LIGHT IF NEED BE... :D :D :D Now! ,just as it was kept alive through THE DARK AGES...not in Europe ,but in Alexandria ,Egypt...
-------Doesn't matter who won or lost?...It's the character of those ,that will SHINE THROUGH HISTORY... :D :D :D
-------Like I said, Dr.King would have been proud to know the 2 Generals....
-------If the left keeps their crap up.....In a 100 or 150 or 200 years...maybe even 50...The new lefties will be tearing down Dr. King's likenesses everywhere...JUNE 5th will be America's new Independence DAY... ;) PUTTING UP STATUES of----JOSE DOROTEO ARANGO ARAMBULA...BETTER KNOWN AS...FRANCISCO "PANCHO" VILLA......
--------What should America do?????...instead of tearing down stuff...How about let statues stand together...So people can see all of History...not just a few glimmers of it... =D> =D> =D> =D> :D :D :D :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) O:) O:) O:) O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) O:) O:) O:) ...Think of it this way ROY........If Stonewall didn't teach free and runaway Blacks how to read and write?....(Which I'm sure 99.9% of America doesn't know,you most likely didn't either :(,thanks CNN :roll: )...THERE MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN A DR.KING Jr...The Lefties now,trying to erase History, are just as bad as The Judge and those who wanted to forbid reading and writing in 1831... :( :( :(

And yet, you still try to erase history, and celebrate a kind of counter-history. You know that the statues were erected as a false-counter narrative. You know that your celebrations of Robert E Lee were meant to counter the celebration of Martin Luther King.

You do know these things, right?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:05 pm

When was G.I. Joe born? He's a true american hero
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby HitRed on Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:19 pm

G.I. Joe is real. Barbie is fake. Yes, even the Russian Barbie.
Captain HitRed

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:56 pm

HitRed wrote:G.I. Joe is real. Barbie is fake. Yes, even the Russian Barbie.

There was a Nazi named Barbie.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:07 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:When was G.I. Joe born? He's a true american hero

Funnily enough, if you search for G.I. Joe confederate action figures, there's a ton of real G.I. Joes counterfeited up to look like the traitors.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:11 pm

I think its interesting Americans have such a hard time with what the war between the states was about.
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:18 pm

armati wrote:I think its interesting Americans have such a hard time with what the war between the states was about.

It's not so much what the war was about, to be fair. Everyone at the time said it was about slavery.

It's about how the war got re-written afterwards.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:59 pm

The war of northern aggression.

Lincoln wrote letters stating clearly it was about keeping the states united.

He couldnt say it was to free blacks initially as the entire union army would walk away.

Obviously in the south there was debate, most likely dependent upon an education level.
In any case, the fact guys like Lee were loyal to his state should show there was no unified nation, constitution or not.
There was a collection of states.
Im sure that statement will cause kanipshon.
Going to the Lincoln letters kinda shows that as well.

The role of France Britain and Mexico seem to be overlooked in most discussions.
They had influence and that war had advantages for all of them, but the banks couldnt care less for anything other than profit.

Had the south won, just about the whole place woulda bin chopped up between the 3 countries.

Lincoln knew that, which was one reason he was quite willing to allow slavery to continue as long as the states remained united.

That changed at antitum, he knew that neither Northerners nor the residents of the border slave states would support abolition as a war aim. But by mid-1862, as thousands of slaves fled to join the invading Northern armies, Lincoln was convinced that abolition had become a sound military strategy.

In other words, he needed to replace his losses. He also understood that slaves supported the military, less support = weaker army.....sound military strategy.

The emancipation proclamation was only for slaves in states that opposed the union.
Slaves from states that didnt were not freed by it.
Kinda strange for a war about slavery.

Sure, there were lots of people fighting to keep their slaves and their way of life, but the southern leaders knew full well it was about states rights.
The northern leaders believed it was for an all powerful federal government.

Very very few would ever have fought to free black people.

Thats what I found when I looked into it anyway.

I know thats not a popular opinion for alot of people, o well.
Sergeant armati

Postby HitRed on Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:24 am

armati wrote:
Obviously in the south there was debate, most likely dependent upon an education level.

I'm sure you ment the future West Virginians stayed in the Union because they were smart and the Southern West Point grads left because they... :roll:
Captain HitRed

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:02 am

-----------Just don't want to type again... :D :D :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:09 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-----------Just don't want to type again... :D :D :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

------ O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:23 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:-----------Just don't want to type again... :D :D :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:42 am

-----------.An Artist known for painting a portrait of Obama....Kehinde Wiley...has made a statue called...
------------"RUMORS OF WAR"---------
--------It is a statue that took the horse from J.E.B.STUART,who when it was made,that artist took the horse from a British officer in India....
-------The statue portrays an African American ,with dreadlocks wearing a hoodie and NIKI shoes... riding a horse...
--------It was presented in TIME SQUARE in September 2019...Where it was shown for 7 weeks...Before moving to it final place on Monument Mile in Virginia...
--------It Commemorates African American youth lost to social and political battles being waged throughout America...
--------I know Wiley was trying to do something great like the Obama portrait....But...He might of messed up...
--------Let us see....The left wants to tear down History....Guess what they cheer when Wiley's statute goes up...I am not saying Wiley is the one cheering...But let us see....The horse is likeness used in the statue... originally came from a British Officer's horse...The British Empire who brought slaves to present day USA....The shoes in the statue ...which are a favorite of African American Youth etc...is NIKI...A company that has enslaved the South Pacific and Asian populations for over 50 years...
-----------------In the American Revolution....The United States of America was founded on The articles of CONFEDERATION...as we were known as REBELS....As we fought the British Empire....When we became The USA...each State thought of itself as an own country kind of....Hence State's Rights...It is not like today where the 50 states are one country....Most of the rich in the South avoided the war between the states...you know the ones with slaves...The men who mostly fought in the war between the states...Were...picture poor farm boys or mountain men ..like "The Beverley Hillbillies"....The way they felt was The North was in their backyard
----- The best way to describe the way a southern soldier or an average southerner felt...I Guess,would be the begining of the John Wayne/Rock Hudson movie "The UNDEFEATED".....John Wayne's Character meets a Confederate officer.....it goes...
Wayne,"The War is Over!"
Rebel,"I know,we received word 3 days ago."
Wayne,"You knew?"
Rebel,"Yes,sir..."
Wayne,"You are still going to fight us?"
Rebel,"Haven't we just proven it..."
Wayne,"Why?"
Rebel,"This is our land,and you are on it..."
Wayne,"We are all Americans..."
Rebel,"That has always been the saddest part..."
Wayne,"Good day,Major..."
Rebel,"Thank You for you kindness Cornenal,as he shakes Wayne's hand,with his left,he has no right arm..."
....That is what the War between the States was about ...on the battlefield...brother killing brother...American killing American......There are no politics on a battlefield....Yes, slavery was one of....one of the the reasons of The War.(how did slaves get here in the 1st place...)..but don't pretend there were not other reasons... Important to others that fought in The War Between the States as many call The American Civil War...So for people in 2020 to all of a sudden think Statues of ROBERT E. LEE and THOMAS "STONEWALL JACKSON and other soldiers of The Confederacy should be erased from History...Might want to retake their History classes over again... :D :D :D O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ......It is just an attack on History ,it is sad... :( ... MacArthur used a strategy from a British soldier in The French and Indian War..to capture Montreal..... MacArthur use that strategy at Incheon...In Desert Storm ,Swartzacoff used a Strategy from Rommel "The Desert Fox" to surprise and crush the Iraqi troops and liberate Kwauit...In W.W.1..a British officer used his Bible,since they were fighting the Turks in the Holy Land of the Middle East...He surprised the Turks by using a secret forgotten path King Solomon used to defeate the Philistines...He recognized he was in the same spot and the Turks were where the Philistines were....This attack on American History has to stop... :!: :!: :!: ...Before we lose ourselves forever...What Dr.King was trying to say...He wasn't saying destroy our History...That I can tell you... 8-) 8-)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:50 am

---------------.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...
----------------------The Attack on HISTORY...must end...or humanity will :!: ....
Sergeant ConfederateSS

Postby jimboston on Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:29 am

ConfederateSS wrote:---------------.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...
----------------------The Attack on HISTORY...must end...or humanity will :!: ....

How?

We could completely destroy all historical records, historical artifacts, and lose the ability to read.

It’s not necessarily true that the human race would expire if that all happened tomorrow.

Really though... your personal version of history is convoluted and biased... you think someone presenting you with actual facts is an “Attack on History”. Ha! Some once a “story” is told and repeated it becomes “History” and can never be re-evaluated based on additional facts or re-examination of old data by new eyes?
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:02 am

-----------------So,when has A left news media...Like FAKE NEWS CNN ...
put those facts out...How many know...across the country what LEE and STONEWALL...DID?...Like teach African Americans how to read and write,as STONEWALL DID at the risk of his own life...Or how LEE made future African American Leaders at his college...THOSE ARE FACTS...WHICH I AM SURE YOU OR 99% OF AMERICANS DIDN'T KNOW...
-----------------You don't see how tearing down the past and say book burning(even though now books are getting more dusty,thank you internet :roll: )...Isn't a problem...Never heard the phrase ..."HISTORY REPEATS"...Yes,History is passed down by stories...It is also remembered and passed down by viewing ...Such as Statues,plaques...Battlefield sites...ETC...ETC...Someone might pass by a bunch of crosses,on say a beach/es in FRANCE...Or an Old Mission in SAN ANTONIO ,TEXAS...Say,ask, what happened here? Learn ...Learn what happened... 8-) ...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Sergeant ConfederateSS

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,