Conquer Club

syria

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: syria

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri May 18, 2018 2:51 am

Your tears sustain me.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Symmetry on Fri May 18, 2018 3:02 am

armati wrote:MOD EDIT: (Razorvich)

Yeah, I think this thread has reached it's conclusion.

This has gone on long enough- a load of plagiarised posts, a bunch of racist nonsense, a lot of lies debunked, and now it's just illegible flaming.

Are we done yet?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri May 18, 2018 3:09 am

I haven't been banned yet so no.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby Symmetry on Fri May 18, 2018 3:18 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:I haven't been banned yet so no.

I don't mind you mocking armati- he's a fool, I just wonder why armati is still posting.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Razorvich on Fri May 18, 2018 6:27 am

Please stay on topic everyone
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Major Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby 2dimes on Fri May 18, 2018 9:22 am

Razorvich wrote:Please stay on topic everyone

What's that supposed to mean?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby riskllama on Fri May 18, 2018 9:28 am

looks like raz went full on schoolmarm.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Neoteny on Fri May 18, 2018 12:04 pm

Lol that's some old-fashioned CC moderation right there.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby armati on Fri May 18, 2018 12:27 pm

@Dukasaur on Thu May 10, 2018 4:33 pm

armati wrote:
The one-week countdown begins!
The International Mining Investment Conference (May 15-16, Vancouver Convention Centre East) will be showcasing the future of mining, energy and finance, and although there are a number of hot topics, there is one we couldn't wait to share with you:
The Cannabis vs. Gold vs. Crypto Panel Debate will put the cross-hairs on these three asset classes. We’ve chosen three panellists who are known for both beating the trend and being brutally honest: Chris Parry (Equity Guru), David Morgan (The Morgan Report), and Jason Hamlin (Gold Stock Bull).
Our moderator, James Black of the CSE, has an excellent beat on which sectors are seeing new listings, new capital and new challenges. He will be a great pilot for this discussion.
This debate will be massively revealing for investors so make sure you grab your tickets before they are all gone!

I thought we were making progress and you were starting to post links?
Anyway, that's armati, the random cut-and-paste guy.

@Duk

You focused on links/copy/paste and missed the point.

Postby mrswdk on Thu May 10, 2018 7:47 am
If you're looking to invest, my cryptocurrency (WDKoin) will be launching shortly.
Postby mrswdk on Thu May 10, 2018 11:05 am
Is it expected to hit $10,000 USD per coin in July then $15,000 USD in December.

The contacts for the investment conference I posted was within the post.

I couldnt care less if you or any of the trolls noticed or not.

But for MRSWDLK, I was doing a huge favor, all he had to do was read it.

Since he was asking for investors....I thought he might appreciate the opportunity to present his case to hundreds of millionaire investors.

Last mention I read, there are 1835 cryptos, the competition for investment might be getting more challenging.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun May 20, 2018 11:07 am

armati sings...

Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Wed May 23, 2018 4:00 am

Dukasaur wrote:
armati wrote:1st, I dont understand this reposting. Just me I guess.
The Guardian article,
smells like horse poop......sorry guardian.

Duk, neat youve been honust and said "Havnt seen any mention of it."

The reason I asked is because there are US warships off the coast of syria right now with more on the way, France decided to join them as well as Britain. More subs and battleships and carriers on the way.

Russian fighters have been armed with anti ship missles, s300 and 400s are in place as well as 11 Russian warships and submarines.

British troops have been captured in e. ghouta by the syrian army.

Obviously the "chemical weapons" bs is just that....bs.
It is simply the excuse being used to invade.....not that it matters.

As the Russians,Iranians,Hezzbolah and Syria have lined up to repell...... the americans have changed their tune....now they wait for evidence of a chemical weapons attack.
A wonderful change of direction from "we dont need evidence"

Russia has been warning the west this could lead to nuclear confontation, China backs Syria as well.

We have never been closer to the destruction of our entire species INCLUDING the cuban crisis than we are today.

and........"Havnt seen any mention of it."

The west is not informing their people. Russians have been told to prepare for nuclear war.
Things that make ya go hmmmmm.

If ya want to follow, u tube southfront for updates and southfront.org for more in depth coverage.
u tube "Israeli news live" being the anti semite I am and all. lol
Also u tube "brother nathanial" more anti semitism, they are both jews in Israel.
They are NOT zionist scumbags.

Also, "syriangirl" u tube, she is phenominal, she knows just about everything, which country pays which set of "rebels" etc
by the way, there are no rebels, they are ALL mercenaries
She has been reporting on their plans etc for years.

Eva Bartlett a canadian independent reporter is good too. Can be sparadic tho.

Best updates as they happen is southfront.
Might be more coverage but thats the ones I follow.

Well, if I see a mushroom cloud on the horizon sometime in the next couple of weeks, my first thought will be, "Damn, armati was right."

I'm not even being sarcastic. That actually will be my first thought. If the Internet survives the EMP, I'll even come on here and post that.

On the other hand, if a couple weeks go by and no mushroom clouds appear, will you be a man, come here and admit that the paranoid websites you get your news from are exactly that, paranoid websites?

So, armati. Six weeks and no mushroom clouds. Maybe you're ready to admit that the KGB-sponsored sites you visit weren't really giving you an honest picture?
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Wed May 23, 2018 11:02 am

@Duk,

Regarding ..... "KGB-sponsored sites you visit weren't really giving you an honest picture?"......... lets consider what the evil kgb sites said.

American warships off syrian coast,...... true
British troops captured,Russian warships,airforce armed and prepared, Iran and Hezzbolah moving into place...... true
Chemical weapons hysteria completly fabricated........ true (a few here fell for it hook line and sinker if I recall)
Russia warns the west of nuclear confrontation........... true
But you are right about no clouds....so far :D

So, everything those evil kgb sites said was........... true. 100% accurate

I then mention further sources, syrian girl, southfront and eva bartlett as an independent (canadian) source of info if you didnt believe syrian girl (living in australia) or southfront which has no political affiliation, other than we dont know which people/countries the donations come from as they're over the net.

So, to sum up, everything my evil kgb sources have said has been proven to be true accurate and professionally informative................. everything our news sources have been saying is suspect at the very least.

And thats being extremely generous.

It was our news that promoted the chemical weapons and chemical attack lies among other things.

So, am I ready to say my sources were not giving an honust picture?

You tell me Duk.

Conan O'Brien EXPOSES our PHONY FAKE NEWS SCRIPTED<<<<<<<<<<<<<for people not seeing the point, those are N American news stations.
https://youtu.be/PLXQ0qbq6jY

For those not understanding the point, the question to be asked is "do we have more than 1 news source?"

Bounce about on u tube for further fun. :D
Sergeant armati

Postby The ram on Sat May 26, 2018 11:56 pm

When you give them facts they just bury their heads and go silent Armati. This forum really should be called the home of the stoopid and comfortably numb!
Cadet The ram

Postby King_Herpes on Sun May 27, 2018 5:42 am

Alright @Ram and armati, let's keep the butt slapping to a minimum, you guys, okay? We are compliant with the undeniability that you guys agree on plenty of source information and there are those that choose a narrower brush for when painting their canvas of life. All that's fine and dandy but you two seem to be doing a gross amount of inviting cajolery with the ass pats.

Tone it back please, carry on all.

~Darnell ⚥
Sorry about your little butt ✪ Dumb fucking e-lambs the lot of you
Lieutenant King_Herpes

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun May 27, 2018 7:56 am

King_Herpes wrote:Alright @Ram and armati, let's keep the butt slapping to a minimum, you guys, okay? We are compliant with the undeniability that you guys agree on plenty of source information and there are those that choose a narrower brush for when painting their canvas of life. All that's fine and dandy but you two seem to be doing a gross amount of inviting cajolery with the ass pats.

~Darnell ⚥

King, if these Russian collaborators want to pat each other on the butt, let them. I'm just glad these 2 young men found each other at CC.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby The ram on Sun May 27, 2018 1:51 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:
King_Herpes wrote:Alright @Ram and armati, let's keep the butt slapping to a minimum, you guys, okay? We are compliant with the undeniability that you guys agree on plenty of source information and there are those that choose a narrower brush for when painting their canvas of life. All that's fine and dandy but you two seem to be doing a gross amount of inviting cajolery with the ass pats.

~Darnell ⚥

King, if these Russian collaborators want to pat each other on the butt, let them. I'm just glad these 2 young men found each other at CC.

Me too. I didn't realise most of the stuff about the reasons behind Germany invading countries to take back parts of Germany in the build-up to WW2 until I watched his link for the greatest story never told.
Cadet The ram

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon May 28, 2018 3:29 pm

Is a ban coming?
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby pickleofdoom on Tue May 29, 2018 12:45 am

patches70 wrote:DDS, it is well known that the US has attempted and successfully accomplished a lot of coups around the world since 1942. If you want a source, how about the Washington Post?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mon ... e-regimes/

If anything, the list you are complaining about not being sourced is incomplete. The US has attempted coups around the world at least 72 times since WWII. The coup of Iran in 1953 was just declassified back in 2013 and leaves absolutely no doubt that the US overthrew the legitimate government in Iran in 1953 and replaced it with the Shah. We know how that worked out, it led directly to the installation of the Theocratic regime that now leads Iran.

And some of the coups weren't for national security either. Guatemala 1954 the government was overthrown because President Arbenz enacted some land reforms that threatened the United Fruit company's holdings, a US based corporation. To protect the corporation the CIA overthrew Arbenz. This was declassified in 1999.

We also overthrow countries not for our own national security, but for the interests of other countries. Congo, 1960, the first Prime Minister Lunnumba was forced out by Kasavubu (with CIA support) to preserve Belgium business interests. Lunnumba went underground and launched armed opposition to Kasavubu, turning to the Soviets for support, the US wasn't going to support Lunnumba. The CIA then found and helped the Congolese capture Lunnumba who was then soon murdered.

Then of course, there is South Vietnam and President Ngo Dinh Diem, who we initially installed. It was folly from the beginning, installing a Catholic to lead a country that was 95% Buddhist. The Pentagon Papers confirmed the role the US government had in the coup and subsequent murder of Diem and his family. Kennedy was actually shocked at the level of violence shown through the coup. This is established fact and only a moron would deny it, you have heard of the Pentagon Papers haven't you, DDS?

What's funny is that everyone already knows all about these regime changes long before they are declassified.

I'm not familiar with every coup attempt on the aforementioned list by Arm, especially the supposed "successful" ones. But the Washington Post seems to think that the US has attempted at least 72 coups and coup attempts between 1947-1989.
The US under Obama was most certainly behind the coup in Ukraine which ultimately led to the annexation of the Crimea by Russia and effective civil war in the Ukraine. In about thirty years or so our actions will be declassified and we'll get confirmation on what we pretty much already know.

So I'm not so sure you screaming "It ain't true because you're an asshole and your list isn't sourced!" is gonna work so well in this particular case. It's pretty much common knowledge the amount of shenanigans the US gets into when it comes to regime change. You are probably just being obtuse because you just don't like the guy, but hell, if the Devil tells you a truth, it is what it is despite the messenger.

Good post. Well said. These things are common knowledge and there are millions of people around the world who remember them.

You just have to go to one of those countries and ask the people and they tell you. When I lived in Chile, everyone knew that the Americans were a major player in overthrowing Allende. Prior to that they had pumped millions into the chilean newspapers to influence the election in favour of moderate presidential candidate Frei. When that failed they got behind far right people in the military.

It is funny all this talk of Russian propaganda as if it was something exceptional, when the USA and allies have been literally spewing propaganda into domestic and foreign media for decades. They are all at it. The "western" approach often relies on fabricating a "mainstream" and the "centre ground" and then everything outside of that is out of bounds. In the build up to a war, they cleverly maneuver so that anti war arguments are put into the out of bounds lunatic fringe category. Then some years later when it is too late often it is acknowledged that those "lunatic fringe" arguments were correct, as with the invasion of Iraq, Vietnam etc, and they can safely be allowed to become mainstream once it is too late. The approach of those the USA has in its crosshairs often seems to be to promote a kind of cloud of counternarratives, some reasonable, some absurd (remember the Iraqi information minister?). Lately Russia is the most notable exponent of this. If someone is challenging the orthodoxies of their geopolitical opponents, then it serves them to amplify that voice, whether it is someone like Chris Hedges making reasonable points on his On Contact show, or some right-wing conspiracy theorist ranting about chemicals turning the frogs gay or whatever. It is a kind of guerrilla resistance fighter approach against a much more powerful propaganda-generating force.

I recently came across the document of suggestions for Operation Northwoods at the National Security Archive: https://nsarchive2.gwu.edu//news/200104 ... hwoods.pdf . I learned of it from an old episode of Breaking the Set on RT. One of the things I like about the so called Russian propaganda channels is that they are a good start point for finding some really eye-opening source materials. The suggestions in Appendix A are essentially ideas for generating fake news to give a pretext for invasion of Cuba. The funny thing is that the motivation for this seems to have been generated by the more moderates. Hardliners just wanted to invade. People like Kennedy, who it seems was something of a brake on the hard-line warmongers, were refusing unless there were plausible-sounding pretexts. And so the joint chiefs of staffs had had this document prepared with all sorts of nefarious Machiavellian schemes, including staging faked sinking of ships and the like. It seems that Kennedy vetoed the operation in the end, because it was too late, the missile crisis broke out and an invasion was off the table.

The stuff in the media about fact-checking I find quite hilarious. There is tons of fake news on all the media. I remember reading an article in the Guardian about Theresa May being confronted by a woman with learning difficulties. They presented a segment of the conversation where the woman said she had learning disabilities, and Theresa May was talking about mental health. The guardian hit piece took the line that May had insulted the woman by failing to distinguish learning disabilaties from mental health problems. In fact this was the result of creative editing, because the full video foootage of the exchange showed that the woman had said "I have a borderline"[sic] (presumably borderline PD, a mental health problem) and later "I have a mental health". So fake news from that bastion of liberal left high-mindedness, the Guardian. If they wanted to attack May on health they could have gone after her on creeping privatisation of the NHS. That would have been a slam-dunk. But their obsession with dogmatic politically-correct witchhunting lead them to a nonsensical attack on what was actually a rare good performance by May in patiently dealing with an irate member of the public who was communicating in quite a challenging way.

Last year I saw a BBC World news segment about some astronomers studying the suspected black hole at the centre of the galaxy. The newsreader called it the black hole "at the centre of the universe". Either the BBC has discovered some amazing evidence for a counter-copernican revolution, or that was fake news. This kind of simply incompetent reporting is familiar to anyone who has ever had themselves or friends or family written about in the local press. I remember one friend of mine who got in the papers for being in a chess tournament. The report got his name and profession wrong, his age wildly wrong and even got the details of the event wrong, suggesting he had qualified for the tournament when in fact it was an open to all event.

One of the interesting things on the British TV coverage of Prince Harry was the story of his time in Afghanistan. They had on one of Harrys commanding officers saying how impressed with the discipline of the press. They had been called into the Ministry of Defence and had all agreed to keep quiet. And indeed they did. The story was only eventually broken when some foreign news agencies found out. This is all well and good in the case of prince Harry, but it does rather suggest the question: If the entire British press can make an agreement with the MOD to keep silent about that, what else have they agreed to keep silent on?
Colonel pickleofdoom

Postby Symmetry on Wed May 30, 2018 1:56 am

Urgh, conspiracy theorists. Why with the long posts? You think that the media agreeing not to disclose military positioning means that they're lying about black holes?

It's weird the stuff you put together.

Of course you watch RT.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:52 pm

I give this thread a 10/10
Dukasaur wrote:

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,