Conquer Club

Christians United for Israel

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby armati on Sun May 06, 2018 3:42 pm

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christians United for Israel logo
Christians United for Israel (CUFI) is an American Christian organization that supports Israel. Its statement of purpose is “to provide a national association through which every pro-Israel church, parachurch organization, ministry or individual in America can speak and act with one voice in support of Israel in matters related to Biblical issues.” It is the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States,[1] with 2.2 million members.[2] It operates under the leadership of John Hagee.[3] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<JOHN HAGEE.<<< for anyone not seeing the connection.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian ... for_Israel <<<<<<<<<<<<link provided for anyone having difficulty with a google search.

Hagee’s Horses Of The Apocalypse Debunked <<<<<<<<JOHN HAGEE<<<<<<<for anyone not seeing the connection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VajOaLa ... 1525539764

Im certain when Brother Nathanael says "look it up" some people here will scream "LINK LINK" :lol:

SOURCE KJV, ya but wheres the link???? :lol:

Youtube is deleting more and more videos, and also putting up scare tactics / speed bumps, as with this one.
conspiracy theory!!! conspiracy!!!! fake!!fake!!! :lol:

Who could ever imagine a guy at a pulpit couldnt be trusted? :shock:

Miss the connection???? =D>
Sergeant armati

Re: Christians United for Israel

Postby mrswdk on Sun May 06, 2018 3:49 pm

I keep thinking your name is Armatic.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby armati on Sun May 06, 2018 3:53 pm

I have been accused of being aromatic on occasion :D
Sergeant armati

Postby Dukasaur on Sun May 06, 2018 9:33 pm

You learned how to post a link. Congratulations! :lol:

Maybe next week you can learn to use the quote function. :D

And one day, maybe within my lifetime, you will actually have something to say about the subject in your own words.

armati wrote:Christians United for Israel

(...)

Miss the connection???? =D>

Yeah, obviously I do miss the connection. Are you advertising for C.U.I. or against them? Or just mentioning them at random as one of your "neat discoveries"?
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby nietzsche on Sun May 06, 2018 9:35 pm

kl;fdmamkdaksd :? :?

((((((((( nsadasj )))))) dsahdahs..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

=D> <<<<<< :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: <<<<<< :x :x :x :x

iusidiuhsai sad isaudi das90 diuas sadjks :oops: :oops:

=D> =D>
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby armati on Sun May 06, 2018 10:26 pm

Duk
I still dont get how you guys view things, really I dont.

Are quotes needed for Wikipedia even when the post clearly states its from Wikipedia for you to understand its from Wikipedia?

Honuestly?? You really cant tell which is a u tube link and what I said???

You honuestly couldnt tell it was me asking if people realized the connection????? Who did you think was asking??

You honestly require "" to understand: Who could ever imagine a guy at a pulpit couldnt be trusted? Its just a question.
Does it really matter who asked it anyway? Would the meaning change in any way depending on who asked it?

Thats what you noticed???? "" not there??? You couldnt see what brother nathaneal is saying about the leader of 2.2 million christians in the U.S.?????
You completely miss the point that John Hagee leader of 2.2 million christians is a complete fraud??????

I would think if a person didnt give a darn thats what they might say, but, "You didnt use quotation marks"??? :shock:

O well, if your into trolling about,troll about if you like I guess. Not a big deal. Hey, who said that???
Maybe I'll think about quotation marks in future posts.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Sun May 06, 2018 10:31 pm

"Yeah, obviously I do miss the connection. Are you advertising for C.U.I. or against them? Or just mentioning them at random as one of your "neat discoveries"?" Duk

Just read that again, well, ya, I guess you did miss the point entirely, I dont think quotation marks would have helped anyway.

Not a big deal, stuff like thats not for everyone.
Sergeant armati

Postby Dukasaur on Sun May 06, 2018 11:50 pm

armati wrote:Duk
I still dont get how you guys view things, really I dont.

Are quotes needed for Wikipedia even when the post clearly states its from Wikipedia for you to understand its from Wikipedia?

We understand what is a quote from Wikipedia. What we don't understand is why you're too lazy to enclose a quote in a quote box. It's not the reader's job to tease the meaning out of a passage; it's the author's job to be clear and coherent. Punctuation matters. Spelling matters. Formatting matters. All these things are there to make your work pleasing to the eye. They're not 'necessary' in any ontological sense, but they're part of communicating like a gentleman and not like a slovenly pig.

I know your generation, unfortunately, grew up without the benefits of corporal punishment in the schools. My generation was lucky enough to be taught properly, with tactile support. If we were balancing an equation and our equal signs weren't properly lined up in a vertical line, we would get a yardstick across the hands and it helped us remember that some kind of slovenly dogshit with equal signs wandering back and forth across the page is revolting to look at and unclean in the eyes of god.

So, no, honestly I don't have any trouble figuring out where you're copying from. What I have trouble figuring out is why you care so little about your material that you don't take the time to format it properly.

Also, please don't forget that I was complimenting you on the fact that you finally learned to add links. I wasn't being sarcastic; that was genuine.

armati wrote:Honuestly?? You really cant tell which is a u tube link and what I said???

It's YouTube. Y.O.U. Are you really so lazy you need to abbreviate a 3-letter word?

armati wrote:You honuestly couldnt tell it was me asking if people realized the connection????? Who did you think was asking??

Yeah, it was obvious you were asking. What is NOT obvious is the connection between what and what, exactly? Normally, when one tries to find a connection, one presents the items to be connected. Are you asking about a connection between Nathaneal and Hagee? A connection between YouTube and wIkipedia? A connection between the King James Version and the Eastern Orthodox Bible? What points, exactly, are you trying to connect?

armati wrote:You honestly require "" to understand: Who could ever imagine a guy at a pulpit couldnt be trusted? Its just a question.
Does it really matter who asked it anyway? Would the meaning change in any way depending on who asked it?

I don't know. You're the one asking the question, so it's up to you to explain the relevance of it? "Who could ever imagina a guy at a pulpit couldn't be trusted?" Lot of people could, I'm sure. The infighting I see in various churches indicates to me that a great many people, even very religious people, don't trust their own preachers. Still, I wonder where you're going with this. I guess we're back to what points do you want us to connect.

armati wrote:Thats what you noticed???? "" not there??? You couldnt see what brother nathaneal is saying about the leader of 2.2 million christians in the U.S.?????

Yeah, of course I see what he's saying. He's saying that Hagee's interpretation of the scripture is bogus. So what? For every Biblical passage there are a thousand competing interpretations, so 999 of them are necessarily wrong. Adding one more bad interpretation to an almost-infinite list of bad interpretations doesn't really change much. An argument between two preachers about their interpretation may be interesting, but it isn't relevant to anything unless you somehow connect it to something. There's your connections again.

Imagine this scenario in a courtroom:
Counsel: Was the soup at Marceau's any good?

Witness: No, it was terrible! How can they call it Onion soup when there were no onions? And they added fenugreek, for Christ's sakes! Who adds fenugreek to French Onion Soup?

Opposing Counsel: How the f*ck is this relevant to the fact that your client stabbed his wife?

A theological argument like the one in the video can be as entertaining as my scenario, but what is the relevance?

armati wrote:You completely miss the point that John Hagee leader of 2.2 million christians is a complete fraud??????

No, not at all. He's obviously a complete fraud. But I consider all religions to be complete frauds, so that's not a great Revelation. :D {pun intended}

I think it's highly unlikely that there is a God, but what I consider even less likely is that if a God did exist, he would trust His Word to be buried in cryptic messages that have to be interpreted by fallible mortals, instead of just communicating His Word directly to all of us with no middlemen. Still, religions have their uses. The idea that God is on our side, even though he isn't, is a powerful placebo that brings comfort to a great many people in their darkest hours. Also, religions do great charity work, build beautiful buildings, commission beautiful works of art and powerful pieces of music. So, although they're all based on horseshit, I don't condemn them unless there are independent and coherent reasons for specifically condemning them. If we were to throw out the Bible because it's all nonsense and fairy tales, we'd have to throw out Lord of the Rings because it's nonsense and fairy tales too.

So, yeah, Hagee is full of shit. Granted. Now: Why do YOU consider THAT particular fraud to be relevant to anything?

armati wrote:O well, if your into trolling about,troll about if you like I guess. Not a big deal. Hey, who said that???
Maybe I'll think about quotation marks in future posts.

That would be lovely.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Mon May 07, 2018 1:16 am

WEllllll, I suppose I might have mistook your meaning.

A good rant at the very least.

The connection is simple Hagee, he is huge in television preaching on christian channels.
Hagee is the head of an organization that works for Israel.
A christian guy workin for Jews, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef did say, goyim exist only to serve the people of Israel.
Looks like Hagee figures thats the case.

As you figure all these types are full of it anyway, I guess I can see you figuring its not a big deal at all.
That actually never occurred to me when I posted. My mistake.

Hagee is just another part of the groups working at keeping americans dying for Israel.
I just plain ol dont like that and I believe a majority of americans have no idea about it.

"forth across the page is revolting to look at and unclean in the eyes of god."
now that was funny, more so when you say you dont believe in a god.
Sergeant armati

Postby warmonger1981 on Mon May 07, 2018 7:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YouTube]VajOaLaxfss&bpctr[/YouTube]=1525539764

Every time I try to watch the video YouTube Kicks me out of the page. It says it is deemed inappropriate. Maybe if you can post the actual video.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby HitRed on Mon May 07, 2018 9:49 am

Back to the subject. CUFI is very active in supporting and influencing USA's views on Israel. They are also active on college campuses and in Washington D.C. as well. They are very clear on their message so it looks all above board to me.

If you want conspiracy theories look up Knights Templar or the Masons.
Last edited by HitRed on Mon May 07, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain HitRed

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon May 07, 2018 10:50 am

Fuking Jews!

Christians need Israel for the rapture to come true....Fuking Christians!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby riskllama on Mon May 07, 2018 10:51 am

Dukasaur wins this thread - listen to Duk, or be prepared to face the consequences, armati.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby armati on Mon May 07, 2018 5:34 pm

@warmonger1981

https://youtu.be/VajOaLaxfss Hagee's Horses Of The Apocalypse Debunked

Thats the link and name.
Some people are having trouble with u tube, you could try going to u tube and searching by name.
Sergeant armati

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 07, 2018 5:40 pm

What you should have wrote:
Corporal 2dimes

Postby armati on Mon May 07, 2018 5:45 pm

I in no way give a poop what religion,color etc a person is.

What I dont like is americans going to war for a foreign nation without even realizing it.

Its not Russia thats infiltrated the states, thats misdirection, its Israel.

If Americans Knew founded by Alison Weir http://ifamericaknew.org/

List of US, Pro-Israel Pressure Groups Is Extraordinary – ‘The Israel Lobby – a List’

The American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC)
Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations (CoP):
The American Israel Education Foundation (AIEF)
The Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP)
Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (aka Stand for Israel)
Central Fund of Israel
Reservists on Duty
The Gideon Project
Christians United for Israel (CUFI)
Simon Wiesenthal Center
The Israel Project
Friends of the Israeli Defense Forces (FIDF)
Hadassah (Women’s Zionist Organization of America)
America’s Voices in Israel (AVI)
The Jewish Agency for Israel

Thought this guy was particularly interesting.

James S. Tisch: Chairperson of the Jewish Agency Board of Governors. According to its website, Tisch is President and Chief Executive Officer of Loews Corporation, chairman of the Board of Directors of Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc., a member of the Board of Directors of CNA Financial Corporatio, a director on the board of the General Electric Company, Chairman of the Board of WNET, parent of WNET Channel 13 and WLIW Channel 21, a member of the Board of Directors of The New York Public Library, serves on the Executive Committee of the Partnership for New York City, a Trustee of the Mount Sinai Medical Center, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, President and Chairman Emeritus of Federation Employment and Guidance Service (F.E.G.S.), past Chairman of the Board of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations, past Chairman of the Board of United Jewish Communities, past President of UJA-Federation of New York, and a former director on the board of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.

Young Judaea
American Friends of Likud
American-Israeli Cooperative Enterprise (AICE)
The Israel Allies Foundation
Americans United with Israel
The Haym Salomon Center
The Foundation for Jewish Camp
The Jim Joseph Foundation
Shimon Ben Joseph Foundation
The Avi Chai Foundation
Stand with Us
Emergency Committee for Israel (ECI)

Leona M. and Harry B Helmsley Charitable Trust: The trust fund is valued at between $4 billion and $8 billion. Among the main areas its grants support are programs focused on “the security and development of Israel.”

AMIT
Aaron and Marie Blackman Foundation, Inc
Jewish Day Schools
Jewish Council for Public Affairs (JCPA)
Jewish National Fund (JNF)
Zionist Organization of America (ZOA)
American Jewish Committee (AJC)
World Jewish Congress:
Friends of Aish Hatorah:
Chabad:
Republican Jewish Coalition:
National Jewish Democratic Council:
Foundation for Defense of Democracies:
Saban Center at Brookings:
Center for Security Policy:
MEMRI:
Hillel:
Birthright Israel:
David Project:
Amcha Initiative:
Young Israel:
Ateret Cohanim:
Elad:
BBYO
Israeli-American Council:

America-Israel Chamber of Commerce Chicago This is just one of a dozen such tax-exempt America-Israel Chambers of Commerce in the U.S. listed by the The Association of America-Israel Chambers of Commerce.

List after that is of influential Pro-Israel Individuals---- too long to list here.

That is alot of influence.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Mon May 07, 2018 5:47 pm

@2dimes

How do you post a picture ?
Very cool.
Sergeant armati

Postby 2dimes on Mon May 07, 2018 5:51 pm

Use the tags [YouTube], place the ID characters inside them and it usually imbeds the video.

Code: Select all
[youtube]VajOaLaxfss[/youtube]
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby HitRed on Mon May 07, 2018 5:57 pm

2dimes wrote:Use the tags [YouTube], place the ID characters inside them and it usually imbeds the video.

Code: Select all
[youtube]VajOaLaxfss[/youtube]

Thanks, I always wondered that.
Captain HitRed

Postby armati on Mon May 07, 2018 5:58 pm

Just recalled, didnt the cia or downey fire department accuse russia of influencing the american presidential election with facebook posts??

Well, obviously facebook is just a kgb front. Zuckerberg? hmmmmm, sumtin dont add up. lol
Sergeant armati

Postby Bernie Sanders on Mon May 07, 2018 6:00 pm

armati wrote:I in no way give a poop what religion,color etc a person is.

What I dont like is americans going to war for a foreign nation without even realizing it.

Its not Russia thats infiltrated the states, thats misdirection, its Israel.

You're a Russian collaborator just like Trump and those spineless Republicans! Reported to the Deep State buddy!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby patches70 on Mon May 07, 2018 7:02 pm

I think what the OP is trying to say is about the True Believers who think they can influence world events to fulfill prophecy.

For this line of thinking I'm speaking specifically of three factions in particular. These are the Christians, the Jews and the Islamist. Not the average every day types of these groups, more specifically the radical, "true believers". It's difficult for me to describe them as I'm not really privy to their thought processes.

Basically each of their groups has a version of the future that they believe greatly and yearn for. These versions of the future are very similar but with different consequences depending on what type of person each individual is.
The Christians want the second coming to occur.
The Jews want the Messiah to appear.
The Islamist wants their version of the Messiah to come forth, the Mahdi or something like that.

Each has a vision for the perfect, divine leader who will set the world right, punish the evil doers and bring about a 1000 years (or longer) of virtual Heaven on Earth.

For these versions the future to occur requires certain events to happen. For example, the Christians believe that the Temple of David has to be rebuilt before the Christ returns, among other events as laid out in Revelations, Daniel etc etc. Each of these factions works for their own prize, but in some cases their goals cross. One of the biggest prophecies that had to occur before Jesus would return for the second coming is the reestablishment of the Nation of Israel which was accomplished soon after WWII.

That's where the OP comes in, an example of one of these Christian fundamental groups working toward influencing events to bring about the second coming.
Each of these groups has their own vision. The Christians think the Christ will come bearing a sword and sweep away and judge all the non believers, the sinners, the evil and unjust and bring about a Utopia under the divine hand of the Christ.
The Jews think the Messiah will appear and lay waste to the enemies of the Chosen people and establish the Chosen to their rightful place as...whatever.
The Islamist want the Mahdi (or whatever they call their Messiah) the come forth and establish Allah's paradise upon earth and lay waste to the non believer.

In a word these groups are pretty much crazy, and sometimes dangerous. Their "utopia" under a divine hand is the dystopian version of the future for everyone else. Certain people, politicians, influentials and such have infiltrated sometimes high levels of government and governance among some nations.
In the US one should be wary of those doing their version of "God's work". Ted Cruz seemed to me to be of the radical type of the Christian faction and he kinda worried me as an example but there are probably a lot better examples.
Netanyahu is rumored to be or appears to be somewhat of an agent of the Jewish faction of these fundamentals. Certain things he's said in the past raises some red flags.
The Islamists have the "Twelvers" which are their version of the other groups. I'm not very familiar with these people or their beliefs and frankly I don't care about them at all. I have more of a disdain for these people than the other groups, which isn't saying much considering.

Some recent events for instance is the moving of the US embassy to Jerusalem. This was probably influenced in part by the Christian and Jewish factions, Trump being a pawn of sorts. There are also certain Christian religious groups who take collections to try and fund the rebuilding of the Temple of David, one of those things that goes hand in hand in the interests of the Jewish faction who also want the Temple to be rebuilt.
The seeming assault on Israel from all directions is also the work in part of the Christian faction, being as one of the events that needs to happen for the Second Coming to occur is the warring of all nations against Israel. The think just when it looks darkest for Israel, when almost all hope is lost and they are about to be completely destroyed, the Christ will appear and bring about a New World Order.
The Jewish faction needs the world to become so debauched, to corrupt, so vile that the Messiah will finally appear to clean up the world. So it is said.
I'm not really sure what the conditions are for the Mahdi to appear, only that it's probably not a future I'd really want to experience. Not under the auspices of Allah or Islamic Law at least, which is surely part of it.

So goes the stories. It's very esoteric and I only know of small rumblings of these people, these types of people. But they do exist, and as scary as these nutjobs are, it might be more scary that one of them might be right about what's coming. But, I for one don't tend to lose too much sleep over it all, myself.
I am fairly certain that each of these factions, that even though they want similar outcomes (the coming of their Messiah figure), they aren't all worshiping the same God. Not by a long shot, despite the claims to the contrary. For the vast majority of us, if/when any of these future scenarios comes true, it won't be a pleasant experience.

There are lots of little intricacies for each of these groups and their visions far to vast to go into for this post.
Private patches70

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,