Conquer Club

Orwellian Britain showing out

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Orwellian Britain showing out

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:39 pm

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:I doubt you know a single Muslim. I play poker with a guy that owns my favourite kebab shop and some of his friends. These people are exactly the same as me in many ways. Except they are more extreme about what they would like to do to homosexuals. Try befriending some Muslims and don't tell them you're gay, might just open you eyes

I know plenty of Muslims and count many as friends, mate. I've even dated a few. Perhaps the one guy you know from poker and his mates (interesting that you don't call them your friends, but rather "his friends") aren't the be all and end all of the Muslim community.

Something to ponder there for you. Don't hurt yourself though.

That's because they aren't my friends, I'm not going to lie. I'm not here to impress anyone. The thought of a man dating another man I find repulsive also. How's that for pondering on it?

It's literally everything I predicted.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:57 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
bernie wrote:You have shown your intolerance for anybody outside your political views, sexual orientation, religion and race.

Oh god no, heaven forfend people dislike other people! The horror!

There's miles of space between "dislike" and "intolerance".

There's lots of people that I dislike, but I don't wish upon them that they be denied employment, housing, etc.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby warmonger1981 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:21 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
bernie wrote:You have shown your intolerance for anybody outside your political views, sexual orientation, religion and race.

There's lots of people that I dislike, but I don't wish upon them that they be denied employment, housing, etc.

The first reasonable response I've ever noticed on Conquer Club. Just because somebody dislikes something doesn't mean that they're intolerable. You don't need to conform to me and I don't need to conform to you but we can both have respect.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:53 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:

intolerance
noun
unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.

lack of tolerance; unwillingness or refusal to tolerate or respect opinions or beliefs contrary to one's own.

I don't see anything about denial of services in there.
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:

intolerance
noun
unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.

lack of tolerance; unwillingness or refusal to tolerate or respect opinions or beliefs contrary to one's own.

I don't see anything about denial of services in there.

You obviously haven't been following the thread.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby The ram on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:26 pm

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:I doubt you know a single Muslim. I play poker with a guy that owns my favourite kebab shop and some of his friends. These people are exactly the same as me in many ways. Except they are more extreme about what they would like to do to homosexuals. Try befriending some Muslims and don't tell them you're gay, might just open you eyes

I know plenty of Muslims and count many as friends, mate. I've even dated a few. Perhaps the one guy you know from poker and his mates (interesting that you don't call them your friends, but rather "his friends") aren't the be all and end all of the Muslim community.

That's because they aren't my friends, I'm not going to lie. I'm not here to impress anyone. The thought of a man dating another man I find repulsive also. How's that for pondering on it?

I can tolerate you and don't want any harm to come to you though. What you do behind closed doors is your business. Can you tolerate that I find two men having relations disgusting?
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:32 pm

[quote="Bernie Sanders

It's obvious you know nothing about Queer Power....[/quote]

Never heard of it Bern and got no interest in it. Is it a gay sex position?[/quote]

In Chicago we have homosexuals who pride themselves by saying Queer Power.

You have shown your intolerance for anybody outside your political views, sexual orientation, religion and race.

Funny that we had several Republicans in Congress who voted against any civil rights of gay people only to have to resign, cause they themselves were outed for being QUEER.

Are you going to be outed yourself Ram?[/quote]

You think what you want Bern. To me that just shows that politicians say whatever they think will get them votes without any true conviction. Much like the real Bernie who is in bed with the BLM but couldn't wait to get as far away from blacks and into a nice white area, as soon as he could. I don't hate homosexuals I just don't want to see it. Besides, the more homo's there are means more women for me.

My intolerance of other religions and races? I have Sikh friends, Muslim and Christian. None of my Christian friends practice though. I'll admit I much prefer white people to black people. The only black people I've ever met that i can truly say I liked was in the boxing ring. It's a great way to get rid of any attitude. Oh and a guy that plays poker with us, he's a good guy.[/quote]

You know nothing of Bernie Sanders

Funny how racists think that if they may casually meet someone outside their comfort level, that they are BFFs.[/quote]

I know all I need to about Sanders. A Jewish career politician. That mother fucker would March with paedophiles if he thought it would get him into office.
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:59 pm

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I can tolerate you and don't want any harm to come to you though. What you do behind closed doors is your business. Can you tolerate that I find two men having relations disgusting?

You don't really want a balance though- you want homosexuals to live their lives shuttered "behind closed doors". Challenging that kind of homophobia isn't intolerance. It's asking for a degree of public life and equality that everyone deserves.

What you're proposing is a weird kind of normalisation of bigotry, and a bizarre justification for persecution. That somehow, a persecuted minority is to blame because they are different. That somehow, it's normal to feel disgust when considering them.

Why not think of it in a different way- that perhaps it's not a matter of "tolerance", which is so tightly shackled to its opposite?

I usually make fun of people for this, but here I'll just say it plain and simple- stop thinking about two guys having sex if it disgusts you.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:20 am

I don't normally think about men having sex with each other normally, but I'm discussing homosexuality with you. Yes it repulses me! Does the thought of licking a nice soaking pussy make you shudder?

You talk about balance. Homosexuality is mainly accepted now. I said I can tolerate you and wouldn't wish harm on you. Is that not enough for you? Do you think I have sex with women in public? No my pea sized brain friend, it's behind closed doors!
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:20 am

The ram wrote:I don't normally think about men having sex with each other normally, but I'm discussing homosexuality with you. Yes it repulses me! Does the thought of licking a nice soaking pussy make you shudder?

You talk about balance. Homosexuality is mainly accepted now. I said I can tolerate you and wouldn't wish harm on you. Is that not enough for you? Do you think I have sex with women in public? No my pea sized brain friend, it's behind closed doors!

Nobody is forcing you to imagine two dudes just going at it, mate. I don't know where you get the idea that I'm somehow forcing you to imagine hot blokes tonguing sweat off of one another's bodies. That's all in your head, and I have no influence over whether or not you shudder at the images of two studs steamily making out that your brain conjures up.

Maybe you should just have a cold shower next time?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:55 am

ram, what's your view on British people having relationships with immigrants? Say, a white Londoner girl pairing up with a Nigerian migrant?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:47 am

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:I don't normally think about men having sex with each other normally, but I'm discussing homosexuality with you. Yes it repulses me! Does the thought of licking a nice soaking pussy make you shudder?

Nobody is forcing you to imagine two dudes just going at it, mate. I don't know where you get the idea that I'm somehow forcing you to imagine hot blokes tonguing sweat off of one another's bodies. That's all in your head, and I have no influence over whether or not you shudder at the images of two studs steamily making out that your brain conjures up.

I like how you use such descriptive words. Very detailed almost like you're trying to put specific message or images in a person's head.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Symmetry on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:49 am

warmonger1981 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

I like how you use such descriptive words. Very detailed almost like you're trying to put specific message or images in a person's head.

Meh, he was an angry jittery mess around gay people before my reply.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:10 pm

Symmetry wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Meh, he was an angry jittery mess around gay people before my reply.

An angry jittery mess? If I don't want a gay around me I'll tell them to move. You are a complete idiot and a vile creature to boot!

mrswdk wrote:ram, what's your view on British people having relationships with immigrants? Say, a white Londoner girl pairing up with a Nigerian migrant?

I don't have the slightest interest in the khanage of a once civilised cultured city.
Cadet The ram

Postby mrswdk on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:37 pm

Thanks for confirming :lol:
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby The ram on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:00 pm

mrswdk wrote:Thanks for confirming :lol:

Are you really that blinkered that you need confirmation that London is an utter failure? Or am I an uneducated bigot for mentioning it?
Cadet The ram

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:52 am

The ram wrote:
mrswdk wrote:Thanks for confirming :lol:

Are you really that blinkered that you need confirmation that London is an utter failure? Or am I an uneducated bigot for mentioning it?

Hmmmm....................
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby The ram on Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:44 pm

I know Bern these dumb mother fuckers that aren't Zionist educated. They really should have no pride in their country and no dignity in themselves. A true sign of intelligence eh.
Cadet The ram

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,