Conquer Club

10 reasons why Bill Maher is a piece of

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

10 reasons why Bill Maher is a piece of

Postby patches70 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:30 pm

shit.

1. Bill Maher the atheist made a documentary mocking people of all religions. At the same time he gives his endless support and admiration to a country based on religion, has religious political parties, has no separation of church and State and bills itself as "The Jewish State". Why does atheist Bill Maher support a religious based state? Because Bill Maher is a shack of shit.

2. Bill Maher cites Jewish supremacy over Arabs because more Jews have won Nobel Prizes than Arabs. His reasoning is that it is because there are more "Jewish Atheists" which is why, according to him, the Arabs are so backwards. I'm not even sure what "Jewish Atheist" even means, it seems a paradox, but it's his term. So if his assertion is correct as to why the Jews are better than the Arabs is true, then when is Bill Maher going to tout White supremacy because more whites have won the Nobel Prize than blacks? Bill Maher is a piece of shit.

3. Bill Maher considers Israel morally superior to the Palestinians because the Israeli's could kill a lot more Palestinians but they don't. This is the same as saying the US is morally superior to the Vietnamese because the US could have killed a lot more of them than they did. Why does Bill Maher make up false morality arguments? Because Bill Maher is a piece of shit.

4. Bill Maher called the US military budget the "biggest Welfare program" in the world and opposes such waste. Yet he doesn't say a word about the $3billion a year given to Israel to subsidize their military. Why does Bill Maher think the US defense dollars are better spent given to foreign countries rather than spent at home? Because Bill Maher is a piece of shit.

5. Bill Maher claims that Israel left the Gaza strip and no longer controls it decades ago. Yet the UN, the entire international community and Israel itself declares the Gaza strip "occupied territory", occupied by Israel. With Bill Maher's reasoning the Warsaw Ghetto wasn't occupied by the Germans because there were no German soldiers present in the Ghetto, because Bill Maher is a piece of shit.

6. Bill Maher says the Palestinians should just "move on" and forget about their dispossession even though many of them are living in occupied territory, behind walls guarded by machine guns and tanks and under repressive conditions and couldn't get out even if they wanted to "move on". Would Bill Maher have advocated that Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto or occupied Poland to just forget about it and "move on"? Nope, because Bill Maher is a piece of shit.

7. Bill Maher blames Palestinian deaths on Palestinians. He says Israel is "defending itself" even though Israel through her own admissions is an occupying force. Every tenant of international law, morality and ethics holds that an occupying power is the aggressor and every person on Earth has the right to resist their occupation. But Bill Maher doesn't think the Palestinians have that right because Bill Maher is a piece of shit.

8. Bill Maher likes to hold himself up as the example of a proper progressive. He told the transgender community to "shut the f*ck up about their rights". He stood up against violence toward women when Shawne Merriman choked Tila Tequila by being surprised "no one hadn't choked this bitch sooner". Yes, you guessed it, Bill Maher is a piece of shit.

9. Wayne Brady thinks that Bill Maher is such a piece of shit that Brady said he'd "gladly slap the shit out of Bill Maher". How much of a piece of shit do you have to be to have Wayne Brady wanna slap the shit out of you? A Bill Maher sized piece of shit apparently.

10. Ultra rich, $100 million dollar net worth and $10 million annual salary Bill Maher wants to see the economy collapse just to make Trump look bad. He acknowledges that such a thing would harm the poor and the working man the most, but his hatred of Trump makes him wish for such a thing. With his wealth you can be sure that he wouldn't be personally affected by a recession. Just the rest of you suckers. What kind of person wishes an outcome that harms so many but won't harm himself? A Bill Maher piece of shit kind of person.

Bill Maher should be registered as an agent of Israel. His Islamaphobia is legendary and impossible to deny. Yet, some who think Bill Maher is a great person on the one hand, will rag certain forumers for being "Islamaphobes" on the other. How do you reconcile such opposing positions? How do you condemn a racist Islamaphobe in one breath and sing the praises of another racist Islamaphobe in another breath?

The list could go on and on as to why Bill Maher is such a piece of shit.
Private patches70

Re: 10 reasons why Bill Maher is a piece of

Postby nietzsche on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:48 pm

can you do one of this for Jack Black? I lack the stamina.

I'm serious, I'd be really grateful.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby riskllama on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:00 pm

where are your sources for all that, patches? i think bill maher is pretty funny, most of the time - although, he's gotten a bit more whiney over the last few years, imo.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby patches70 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:44 pm

nietzsche wrote:can you do one of this for Jack Black? I lack the stamina.

I'm serious, I'd be really grateful.

I sure can, except Jack Black isn't a piece of shit, he's a sack of assholes. I'll work on it in a bit.
Private patches70

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:11 pm

Patches, you're really weird. I didn't know you were so hung up on this Palestinian shit. I've watched Bill Maher probably 50 times and I don't think I've heard him mention Israel or Palestine even once. Seven of your "ten" points boil down to basically one point -- you disagree with him on Israel/Palestine. So, you're going to hate a guy who's right about almost everything, because you disagree with him on your one hot-button issue.

He's certainly not an Islamophobe. He has the same worry about the rising power and aggressiveness of the Islamic world that any reasonable person has.

And who the f*ck is Wayne Brady?
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:42 pm

Bill Maher is a big-time Zionist and absolutely hates Muslims. When someone calls him to the carpet, though, he usually meekly retreats back into his cave -

After UC students aid they didn't want him as their commencement speaker, he forced his way onto campus anyway, just like the Israelis forced their way into Palestine.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby patches70 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:47 pm

riskllama wrote:where are your sources for all that, patches? i think bill maher is pretty funny, most of the time - although, he's gotten a bit more whiney over the last few years, imo.

Let's start with #1.

You are aware of his documentary, Religulous, so hopefully you don't require a citation on that. Now maybe you haven't seen it, but he just mocks people of all religions, like actual people, not just the religions in general. Bill Maher thinks religion is why there is inequality, racism, etc etc, except the people he mocks aren't really that particularly bad except that they are faithful. It kind of missed the mark of what he was going for.
Now Bill Maher is an avowed atheist, surely you don't require citation on that do you?
Also, Bill Maher's defense of Israel is well documented and common knowledge. But you can hear him say it for himself if you like-

So that leaves the statements about Israel herself, like no separation of church and State in Israel. This is absolutely true. There is no Constitution in Israel, there is no separation of church and state in Israel. Israel more closely resembles Arab states than it does Western States in this regard. Here is an article, more of a thesis on the subject. It's lengthy, but it illustrates my point-
https://en.idi.org.il/articles/6114
For further illumination on this you are quite capable of finding said information yourself through whatever propaganda outlet you so prefer.

#2 Yes, Bill Maher said this July 18, 2014. Cited here in this article entitled "Celebrities for Israel", which also goes to the point above in #1 about Maher's unwavering support for Israel.
http://thejewishvoice.com/2014/07/23/ce ... s-the-way/

#3 Yes, Bill Maher said this. At the 1:00 mark.

And he's repeated this line of reasoning many times on his show. You can find more yourself.

#4 Yes, it's true. Bill Maher did call the US military budget "biggest welfare program". A quick look at Wikipedia cites sources about how Maher is outspoken about military budgets etc etc.
In this video, listen to Maher's reaction to the guest when the guest says Israel isn't worth any American lives or money.

So, yeah, he's all for giving US money to Israel but also criticizes US military spending. It's a paradox, or a bias, you decide. Either way, he's a piece of shit.

#5 You question whether or not the Gaza is called "occupied territory"? Really? Do I really have to cite this?
All right then-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli-o ... erritories

#6 In the above posted videos, Maher has said this. There are more examples as well.

#7 It's right there in the videos above.

#8 Yeah he said these things. Here him yourself-
Now Bill Maher is saying he believes you should hide your issues to win elections. Now this makes sense in a way, but when you really think about it, if you have to hide your issues to get people to side with you, then what does that say about your political issues and your resolve when your ideas are going to lead to political defeat. You win by making good arguments on issues. If your arguments aren't good then you shouldn't win, should you?
As for Tila Tequila-
http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainme ... 193673.php
Look at Number 10. Yeah, Bill Maher said that.

#9 Yeah, Wayne Brady said this, here, you can hear it for yourself if you like-

#10 Ok, this one just happened this week. As to Bill Maher's net worth, go ahead and google "Bill Maher net worth".
As to wanting to see the economy collapse, yeah, he said that-

Well, there ya go, Bill Maher the piece of shit. I could keep going, but I gotta work on that Jack Black project.
Last edited by patches70 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Private patches70

Postby patches70 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:57 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Patches, you're really weird. I didn't know you were so hung up on this Palestinian shit. I've watched Bill Maher probably 50 times and I don't think I've heard him mention Israel or Palestine even once. Seven of your "ten" points boil down to basically one point -- you disagree with him on Israel/Palestine. So, you're going to hate a guy who's right about almost everything, because you disagree with him on your one hot-button issue.

He's certainly not an Islamophobe. He has the same worry about the rising power and aggressiveness of the Islamic world that any reasonable person has.

I'm not on the side of the Israeli's or the Palestinians. It's non of our (the US') business. Bill Maher's job, is to sway US public support in favor of Israel. Now that's fine, so long as you register yourself as an Israeli lobbyist/agent. Which he hasn't. So that's a form of fraud IMB. And you might not realize this, Duk, but fraud is one of my "pet peeves". It is one of the most heinous, vile crimes human beings can commit. It's as bad or worse than violence, because at least with violence you can struggle against it, try to reason with the one intending to inflict the violence, defend yourself. But with fraud, it comes like a thief in the night, without warning and it undermines one's faith in humanity, which makes it such a vile act.

What we have here is Bill Maher being at best a hypocrite, which is bad enough. He is a hack, he is disingenuous about his supposed caring for the "working man". He is an opportunist. Now this I do not have a problem with, opportunism, but when people (duk) fail to see what he really is, I sometimes can't contain myself and have to say something.

By all means, continue respecting, admiring, agreeing with Bill Maher. Have faith in him, and may you meet him one day, make his acquaintance and perhaps see the "real" Bill Maher and have your faith shattered. He is just another sack of shit, like the rest of us. No wiser, nor better, than your average neighbor. And that's being generous. I happen to think he's a sack of shit, and since you can espouse your admiration for the asshole, then I can espouse my disgust with him.

Is that fair enough?
Private patches70

Postby patches70 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:03 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

Now this, duk, you may not be aware of. Dave Chappelle did a skit about Wayne Brady where he had Brady on the show as a pimp. Brady would say things like "Does Wayne Brady gotta choke a bitch!?" and smoking crack, shooting shit up and stuff.

The joke is that Wayne Brady is such a nice, decent guy (his image at least, never met the guy IRL so I don't know) that his depiction in the skit was the exact opposite of the roles he's always played and how his image as a person is.

So when Wayne Brady says in all seriousness that he wants to smack you upside the head, then you are probably a piece of shit to get Wayne Brady that worked up, because normally he is such a "nice guy".
Private patches70

Postby armati on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:00 pm

Geez patches, dont you know the reason that goyim exist is to serve Jews.
You are being a bad goy.

JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,

”Talmudic Jews 'Non Jews Goyim Are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves ...

"We must expel Arabs and take their places."
-- David Ben Gurion, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

"Jewish villages were built in the place of Arab villages. You do not even know the names of these Arab villages, and I do not blame you because geography books no longer exist. Not only do the books not exist, the Arab villages are not there either. Nahlal arose in the place of Mahlul; Kibbutz Gvat in the place of Jibta; Kibbutz Sarid in the place of Huneifis; and Kefar Yehushua in the place of Tal al-Shuman.

There is not a single place built in this country that did not have a former Arab population.""The settlement of the Land of Israel is the essence of Zionism. Without settlement, we will not fulfill Zionism. It's that simple."
-- Yitzhak Shamir, Maariv, 02/21/1997.

"(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."
-- Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) Yitzhak Shamir in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

Personally I dont understand any "reasonable" person supporting Israel, but they do.

We even have Christians for Israel, I find that funny, those christians are not christians for america or christians for jesus, they are christians for Israel.....go figure.

They have loaded the american leadership with Jews and lots have dual citizenship's, as they say, the american government is the best money can buy.

“EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR, DON’T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL. WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA, AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT.”
Ariel Sharon Oct 3 2001

Bill Maher is just 1 piece.
Sergeant armati

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:12 pm

There is no seperation of church and state in any Western country anymore, because we all have welfare and social programs, which are church programs. State's only job is to fight and imprison people. If you have them both, you have the mixture of church and state.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby patches70 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:39 pm

Hey man, I don't know anything about goyim or serving Jews. I've got nothing against Jews. Or Muslims, or anyone else.
I really don't care what some rabbi thinks or says. It just doesn't matter. Now the day that the rabbi tries to hold a rifle against me and telling me to serve him and his people, then I'll have something to say and do. But until that time, God bless the poor fool.

I'm a great believer in people worshiping as they wish. People can worship a bug if they want, it's nothing to me. The only caveat is that I'm not forced to participate if I choose not to. I don't even mind if people try to convince me to their way of thinking, so long as the final choice is left to me.

What is really funny about the clip -

After listening to Bill Maher there you can't help but see is extreme pro Israel stance. He is so biased that you can't take seriously anything he says about the enemies of Israel because he isn't neutral. You have to take his claims with a lot of salt, he's not neutral in the slightest.
He also makes it quite clear that he'd be willing to spill American blood and American treasure for the benefit of Israel. If Bill Maher were the President he'd be willing to defend Israel with every drop of American blood if that's what it took. Hence, he is pretty much a propaganda agent for Israel, whether by design or circumstance, it's the same result either way. He's willing to put Israel's interests above the interests of the United States.

And that, my friends, makes him a fraud, a deceiver, a propagandist and an agent of Israel whether he or anyone else here on the fora acknowledges it or not.

This isn't a scripted moment, you can see the surprise in Maher's eyes that the former CIA guy isn't bending over head and shoulders to side with Israel. It's like a Freudian slip or something, a moment of pure honesty that Bill Maher can't hide.

As I said, I have nothing against any nation in particular, but my heart is and always will be, for the United States and what is in her best interests IMO. What is in the best interests of other nations I care not, nor could I presume to know what is best for other nations just like I can't presume to know what is best for another individual.
Israel's interests do not go hand in hand with the United State's interests. For instance, it is in Israel's interest to get the United States to fight Iran for them. I can understand that, Israel would be hard pressed to take on Iran. The US on the other hand could readily destroy Iran in rather short order, so long as we don't try to invade and occupy, which would be madness. However, Iran poses zero threat to the United States, militarily, economically nor geopolitically. They are a nobody, hardly worth notice.
The only hard mirror look at Iran we have is that the US through some shady shenanigans decades ago, fucked with Iran's internal politics, removed their popular monarchy and installed the bloodthirsty and corrupt Shah. In that light I can understand Iran's ire toward's the United States, where the roles reversed I'd feel the same as them. For me it is a point of shame that my beloved country is the reason why there is a theocratic government in Iran, a government I have no love for in the slightest, yet we , the United States are responsible for their rise.

Now one might say that is the logic, the reasoning for why it's America's problem, because we helped create it. I find that logic flawed as well, because by trying to correct a previous error we'll only make it worse and it won't turn out how we think it will. Non intervention is the correct way to approach these international problems. Unless those problems threaten the United States herself, the less hands on we are, the better. Otherwise it leads to very dirty hands.
Israel's defense is up to Israel, the United States should be at her beck and call to act as a mercenary army for her. That just leads to dirty, blood hands and more chaos.
Private patches70

Postby patches70 on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:48 pm

Oh, and as a favor, let's not turn this into an Israeli hating thread. This is about Bill Maher being a piece of shit.

Israel does what Israel does, just like other countries, what she thinks is in her best interests. I can't fault any nation for doing what she thinks is in her best interests.

The hating Israel thing is for another thread, this a a f*ck you Bill Maher you piece of shit thread.
Private patches70

Postby armati on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:10 pm

no problem patches, I understand how your thinking.
I have no prejudices myself, as you say tho, Maher is swaying support to Israel.

I know you dont figure you serve Israel, but If your an american you do, especially the military.(Iraq,Lybia,Syria)
You support Israel thru your tax dollars big time.

The federal reserve? big time Israel/zionist.

Not a big deal tho, glad someone noticed Maher.
Sergeant armati

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:21 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:There is no seperation of church and state in any Western country anymore, because we all welfare and social programs, which are church programs. State's only job is to fight and imprison people. If you have them both, you have the mixture of church and state.

???
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:30 pm

I love Bill Maher.

Fuk you religious pieces of shit!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:32 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:I love Bill Maher.

AKA "I hate Muslims"

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby riskllama on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:37 pm

sounds like he just doesn't like the extreme muzzies, to me - and why should he? religious zealots of any faith are all pretty unappealing as fellow citizens, are they not?
Lieutenant riskllama

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,