Conquer Club

Kids in Cages- border separation thread

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Worst excuse for border separations

It's not happening (Kirstjen Nielsen)
No votes
It's the Democrats' fault (Donald Trump)
40%
It's how the Apostle Paul would do it (Jeff Sessions)
5%
It's Biblical (Sarah Huckabee Sanders)
5%
It's a deterrence (John Kelly)
10%
They're not cages, they're chain link walls (Steve Doocy)
No votes
It's like Summer Camp (Laura Ingraham)
15%
Other (please state)
10%
Kittens (are cute)
15%

Total votes : 20

Re: Kids in Cages- border separation thread

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:05 am

Fuking Trumpeteers are thee must ignorant and disgusting people in America

I try and stay out of political bullshit, but you keep amazing me burnbaby. For a self-labeled non-ignorant fuckstick, your sentence prowess still broke my spellcheck.

The country would be so much better off without the whiney sexist egotistical lying hypocritical bigots like you. Why not move?

(who knows what that awesome movie that insult string is from? :D )

Byeeeeeeee
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant KoolBak

Postby armati on Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:51 am

Skimming the thread I get the impression people figure there is a difference between obama,bush,tump or hillory even.

You guys know that Prescot Bush made his millions with the nazis right?

Working to kill americans and allies was just business Im sure, but then his son and grandson become president?
Strike anyone as a little odd?

Does anyone think the american people understand whats happening? or has happened might be a better way to say it.

The presidents mean nothing, they are puppets of the ...as Carlin put it "owners", others like to say, cabal,deep state,mic,bankers...I have concluded at this point its Zionists .

This is nothing new, Mark Twain — 'If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.' If it wasnt him its still true.

The only time I know of the people rising up and making a dif was the war of independence, and that was supposedly for liberty which was a lie from the start.

Back to my point, there is no dif between presidents, they are all taking orders, they belong to the same club, whether thats Masons or Jesuits or bankers, its the same club.
Sergeant armati

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:49 pm

armati wrote:Skimming the thread I get the impression people figure there is a difference between obama,bush,tump or hillory even.

You guys know that Prescot Bush made his millions with the nazis right?

Working to kill americans and allies was just business Im sure, but then his son and grandson become president?
Strike anyone as a little odd?

Does anyone think the american people understand whats happening? or has happened might be a better way to say it.

The presidents mean nothing, they are puppets of the ...as Carlin put it "owners", others like to say, cabal,deep state,mic,bankers...I have concluded at this point its Zionists .

This is nothing new, Mark Twain — 'If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.' If it wasnt him its still true.

The only time I know of the people rising up and making a dif was the war of independence, and that was supposedly for liberty which was a lie from the start.

Back to my point, there is no dif between presidents, they are all taking orders, they belong to the same club, whether thats Masons or Jesuits or bankers, its the same club.

I beg to differ....Trump is in a league all by himself.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:If you were living in a Third World country, and the only thing your children could look forward to was starvation, beatings by paramilitary thugs, and (best case) exploitation in some sweat shop at subsistence wages

You have a really weird world view.

I know these things seem weird to you. When you're hungry, you ring a bell and Jeeves comes running with a platter of canapés.

I've spent most of my life among people who work for a living. My perspective may seem odd to you, certainly.

I've never been hungry for any really long period (though there were a few months when I had nothing but plain potatoes) but I've seen real hunger while traveling. In Guatemala, I was in a convoy with a bunch of Mormon missionaries. I saw them buying babies in poor villages. Depending on the villagers' haggling skills, they would get between $40 and $80 per baby (mind you, this was in '76 -- the going rate has probably gone up). The Mormons would get up to $20,000 per, once they got them back to the states and "placed" them with some middle-class American couple with defective gonads. The mestizo mothers would bawl and bawl, but the missionaries would patiently explain that by sending the child to America, it would have a chance to actually go to school and not be constantly hungry like everyone else in the village, at which point the parents would reluctantly accept.

Until you've seen real poverty and real suffering, you have no idea.

Whatever happend to "Ask Jeeves'???
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:24 pm

armati wrote:@mookiemcgee

wow, thats insightful.

Maybe you'd like it better if I quoted some news article from 10 years ago to explain current events? Or some video that has nothing to do with what I'm claiming it does?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:45 pm

New video proves earth is flat, and there is a global conspiracy to distract citizen of the world from their work.

[YouTube][url][url]youtubevideoaboutcatscustheyarecoolandfunny.theearthisflat[/url][/url][/YouTube]
Last edited by mookiemcgee on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby armati on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:04 pm

@mookiemcgee

Sounds like you got it all figured out.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:11 pm

@Bernie

"Trump is in a league all by himself".

"The Pentagon’s numbers show that during George W. Bush’s eight years he averaged 24 bombs dropped per day, which is 8,750 per year.
Over the course of Obama’s time in office, his military dropped 34 bombs per day, 12,500 per year.
Trump’s first year in office, he averaged 121 bombs dropped per day, for an annual total of 44,096.

Trump’s military dropped 44,000 bombs in his first year in office."

https://cdni.rt.com/files/2018.06/artic ... 8b4569.jpg

Maybe your right Bern, maybe he is in a league all by himself, lets watch and see how many he drops and on who.
Sergeant armati

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:11 pm

armati wrote:@mookiemcgee

Sounds like you got it all figured out.

I learned from the best bubba! Except I went back and fixed my link, after you showed me how to do it right in that last post of yours
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Keefie on Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:31 pm

I wonder how the future will look back at this period of American history.

Remember, in the 1930's Germany was just called Germany. There are many similarities already :(
Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby patches70 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:21 am

The pic of the crying little girl in the OP, the same girl that appears on the Time Rag cover, wasn't taken from her mother.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-says- ... 29900.html

No separation. The girl's mother isn't fleeing from Death Squads. She has applied for asylum, but she wants to come to the US not to flee from violence, but for economic reasons. The girl and mother might get deported, or their asylum will be granted, and they'll stay together either way. Until that legal question is determined, Uncle Sam will keep them fed, safe and sheltered.

The only children that get separated are the one's who are unaccompanied minors, separated by their own parents who sent them off by themselves. Makes sense since it isn't safe to have children roaming around in a foreign land without their parents.
Or minors that are accompanied by someone other than the child's parents, which makes sense because of child smuggling and other possible nefarious reasons to be traveling with a child that isn't yours.
Or minors that are with illegals who have committed a crime. Which makes sense because you can't have little kids sitting in jail with their parents.

Children get separated from their families all the time by the state, and this isn't just illegal aliens either. Social services takes kids from their parents when the situation warrants it. It is the same in these cases and it's all done within a legal framework. The US doesn't just take kids all willy nilly, we aren't the Gestapo.

Some of you can't see that the stories are being skewed by parties that have alternative agendas. Start delving into actual cases and the exact circumstances of separations. It's irrelevant to just say "They're taking kids from their families!" without even knowing the facts of the case or the circumstances of the separation. You'll find that those separations are with good reason and concern. If it is determined that those concerns are placated then the children get returned obviously.

Those of you comparing this to Nazi Germany are all a bunch of fools practicing the absurd.

I challenge a single mother fucker here to produce evidence of a single country in the entire fucking world that doesn't have immigration law.
I challenge a single mother fucker here to produce evidence of a single country in the entire world that doesn't have a process of vetting in place for legal immigration.
I challenge a single mother fucker here to produce evidence of a single country in the entire world that doesn't have punishments and consequences for illegally entering a nation.

Canada has extremely stringent immigration and asylum laws, far worse than the US. Australia virtually closes their borders and will turn back a leaky ship stuffed with illegals with zero regard if the ship sinks or not. In Mexico you go to prison, a Mexican prison which is in a class of horror all unto it's own, if one is caught illegally entering the country.
The EU nations are cracking down on immigration because their process of vetting the immigrants is severely flawed and short sighted causing a lot of problems. Some European countries put up fences and put their armies on the border to stop the flow of immigrants into their countries.

Yet you sacks of shit got the nerve, the ignorance of blasting the US. Not a single person in this forum has the right to just travel to any country and emigrate as you wish. You have to get permission from the state in question. The EU has free travel between members, but if an Italian wants to become a German citizen, there is a process the Italian has to go through to become one, and that depends on getting permission to do so from the German government, for instance.
It is no different in the US. The US has the same types of process as anyone else, and tends to be more lax than most other nations on the planet, and yet that's still not good enough for you that don't think, only emote.

For the Love of God grow up. If you can't see how this issue is nothing more than a political ploy, then there is no hope for you. You are destined to be led by the nose like a cow, a tax cow because you don't realize you're the one who is going have to deal with the economic realities of lawlessness. And you'll have asked for it because you don't know any better.
Private patches70

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:46 am

Canada has extremely stringent immigration and asylum laws, far worse than the US.

Wate wat?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby patches70 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:30 am

2dimes wrote:
Canada has extremely stringent immigration and asylum laws, far worse than the US.

Wate wat?

Yeah. If you don't go through the Canadian system, if you try to go into Canada illegally, you're fucked.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/wor ... 683297002/

Not to mention the cost of illegal immigrants is really high for the Canadians.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemot ... or-relief/

These are 2018 articles.

If you wanna go into Canada illegally and try to apply for asylum-

Only about 8% of their asylum application have been approved, however, meaning the vast majority have been turned down and are being deported straight back to their home countries.

The Canadians, in general are supportive of immigration, but in the words of Olga Radchenko, director of parliamentary affairs for Canada's Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship-

Canadians are broadly supportive of immigration," Radchenko said. "But Canadians truly believe in order and well-managed immigration.

Canadians wouldn't support nor even afford to deal with what the US deals with on our border. Not that chaos. When Canada starts getting the numbers of illegal aliens entering their country as the US has to deal with, you'll see that general support for immigration in Canada start with wither away. Hell, Canada can barely afford dealing with what they already have to deal with.
Private patches70

Postby patches70 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:32 am

The Canadians have a very orderly process. If you go through the process, you can have a decent chance of getting in. If you go illegally into Canada, the Canadians will ship your ass straight back to wherever you came from.
Private patches70

Postby patches70 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:45 am

From Reuters, May 22, 2018-

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-cana ... SKCN1IN1CO

Canada does not like illegal border crossing.

And that's what we are talking about in this thread. No families are separated from legal immigrants coming to the US. None. Zero. So long as the children are with their parents, the parents haven't committed any crimes and are entering through a Port of Entry. Families are kept together just like they should be.

It's when crimes are committed by the parents, unaccompanied children cross or children accompanied by someone other than their parents are any children separated from the adults.
And these conditions are common sense.

If illegal immigrants commit crimes in the US, should the kids be tossed in jail with the parents?
If some adult who has children with them and the children are of no relation to the adult, why the hell would you let the child stay with that adult without figuring out what the deal was with that situation?
If a child comes into the US by themselves, why the f*ck would anyone be like "Ok, kid, on your way then! Enjoy your stay in the US!" Of course the child needs to be sheltered and something has to be figured out with them.

So where is the problem? Just point it out. At least, someone show a single case where the child was taken from parents who legally crossed in the the US. Just one single example if any of you sacks can provide one. I'll bet a dollar to a doughnut not a one of you nutjobs provide that evidence.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when it comes the day I decide to leave the US, I promise, no matter what, I won't enter anyone else's country illegally. I'll do it the right way and if it's too frustrating or I get denied entry, then I'd try somewhere else. I sure as shit wouldn't enter any country illegally. That's a recipe for disaster.
Private patches70

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:24 pm

2dimes wrote:

Wate wat?

Yeah it's true, patches tried to get in but they said no. Can't really blame either side for this one.

The difference in the Canadian system is that intelligent laws were created, so things like camps for stray kids don't happen. Now if say America actually created a functioning seasonal/temp work permit program (the existing system broken, no intelligent business person would even consider using it for labor needs) the entire crisis could have been avoided 40 years ago. Both sides are too blame. There are stupid liberals that get on TV and actually advocate open borders, because I guess they are too dumb to realize that is never going to happen and would be a stupid policy. MAGAist want entirely closed borders with no immigration unless it's from white Euro nations, which is going to tank the economy and state/Fed budgets. No one is even talking about meaningful reform to the laws, so that workers can come in, be tracked, pay taxes, and then go home without any issues at the border. Maybe if we had those laws (LIKE CANADA FIGURED OUT IN THE 1960s!!!), enforcing those laws might actually have popular support and open borders wouldn't be a 'poll winning' topic for the left, and racist assholes on the right wouldn't have a platform that almost seems reasonable to people who lost their jobs because of reasons that have nothing to do with illegal immigration.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby riskllama on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:27 pm

mook wins this thread.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby patches70 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:40 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
2dimes wrote:

Wate wat?

Yeah it's true, patches tried to get in but they said no. Can't really blame either side for this one.

The difference in the Canadian system is that intelligent laws were created, so things like camps for stray kids don't happen.

Yeah, Canada just flat out deports people who illegally enter Canada. Illegal being anyone who enters anywhere that is not a Port of Entry.

The US is the exact same way, except we don't just deport those who enter illegally, so yeah, Canada's policy is much more intelligent.
Since January 1,2017, about 28,000 people crossed into Canada illegally. 1,000 of them have already been deported and the Canadian government estimates that 90% of those illegals claiming asylum will be denied and deported eventually.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/immigra ... -1.4652722

It's easy when you only have to deal with a mere 28,000 illegal aliens entering your country in a year. In the US that's how many come in a week. How would Canada's "intelligent" laws and court systems deal with 28,000 illegal aliens coming a week instead of a year? Not too well I'd imagine.

This is what Canada does with illegal aliens entering Canada outside Ports of Entry-

That's one thing ya'll non Americans don't seem to grasp, the sheer immensity of the US. You can't compare the systems of little countries like Canada (little as in population, GDP, economy, etc etc) and somehow think that translates to compare with the US. Canada couldn't hope to handle the number the US has to deal with. Where as the problem you face in Canada is like a tiny drop of water as compared to the metaphorical ocean of humanity clamoring to to get into the US. Hell, the EU is getting overwhelmed by number of asylum seekers and even that is a drop in the bucket compared to what the US faces.

And absolutely, I agree with you, Mook, something needs to be done. It'll take Congress though to do it, and they ain't too keen on doing that. The Dems think this issue is what is going to win them the Congress, but that pony they think they are riding is actually a dead horse. And the Republicans are spineless saps.
Because Americans in general, are of the same thinking as the Canadians. All for legal immigration but taking a dim view on illegal immigration. But by all means, keep thinking this is a winning strat for pushing Trump out. Nothing else has worked, so why not try this now? It ain't gonna work, but I'll give ya'll an "A" for effort.
Private patches70

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:29 pm

patches70 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
2dimes wrote:

Wate wat?

The difference in the Canadian system is that intelligent laws were created, so things like camps for stray kids don't happen.

Yeah, Canada just flat out deports people who illegally enter Canada. Illegal being anyone who enters anywhere that is not a Port of Entry.

The US is the exact same way, except we don't just deport those who enter illegally, so yeah, Canada's policy is much more intelligent.
Since January 1,2017, about 28,000 people crossed into Canada illegally. 1,000 of them have already been deported and the Canadian government estimates that 90% of those illegals claiming asylum will be denied and deported eventually.

It's easy when you only have to deal with a mere 28,000 illegal aliens entering your country in a year. In the US that's how many come in a week. How would Canada's "intelligent" laws and court systems deal with 28,000 illegal aliens coming a week instead of a year? Not too well I'd imagine.

This is what Canada does with illegal aliens entering Canada outside Ports of Entry-

That's one thing ya'll non Americans don't seem to grasp, the sheer immensity of the US. You can't compare the systems of little countries like Canada (little as in population, GDP, economy, etc etc) and somehow think that translates to compare with the US. Canada couldn't hope to handle the number the US has to deal with. Where as the problem you face in Canada is like a tiny drop of water as compared to the metaphorical ocean of humanity clamoring to to get into the US. Hell, the EU is getting overwhelmed by number of asylum seekers and even that is a drop in the bucket compared to what the US faces.

And absolutely, I agree with you, Mook, something needs to be done. It'll take Congress though to do it, and they ain't too keen on doing that. The Dems think this issue is what is going to win them the Congress, but that pony they think they are riding is actually a dead horse. And the Republicans are spineless saps.
Because Americans in general, are of the same thinking as the Canadians. All for legal immigration but taking a dim view on illegal immigration. But by all means, keep thinking this is a winning strat for pushing Trump out. Nothing else has worked, so why not try this now? It ain't gonna work, but I'll give ya'll an "A" for effort.

You seem to miss the entire point patches. Danada deals with 28,000 illegals a year, because it has a functioning system to allow temporary works in. If it had the laws the US did, it would have 500,000 illegals trying to gain entry not 28,000. Yes USA is a larger country, but there is a need for workers and no system to support it. And rather than change the laws to make sense and actually function, instead you are going to build a wall. Good luck with that.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby patches70 on Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Then by all means, cite the exact laws you refer to. The US has virtually the same laws as Canada, or that is, Canada has virtually the same laws as the US in regards to immigration.

You say the Canadian laws are more intelligent without citing anything about the laws in question at all, as if because you say it makes it true. Though you may know something about Canadian immigration law, I'm betting you don't know anything of real substance about US immigration law.
They are virtually the same. Same standards, same programs, work permits, student permits, entrepreneur permits, etc etc. So go ahead and explain how Canada's laws are more intelligent than the US'. Try to be specific at least. Or keep yelling "We're smarter than you La La La!" with your fingers in your ears if you like. You haven't offered any real facts at all, just opinions. And they aren't even your opinions either, they are the opinions someone else said that you heard and made your own I'd bet.

That's the thing about laws. If you make 'em and then don't enforce them, or advocate that those laws shouldn't be enforced, then you are undermining the rule of law. It is unethical and foolish to make laws you can't enforce. It's is wasteful to make laws you won't enforce. So on and so forth.
I hear lots of people, like you, you say "US gotta fix their laws!" and then offer up exactly nothing as to exactly what that means at all.

So what, in your wise opinion, immigration laws of the US need to be fixed exactly? Mind you, if Canada has the same law you claim the US needs to fix, then you are undermining your own position. So have at mook. Show us what ya got.
Private patches70

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:23 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
patches70 wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
2dimes wrote:

Wate wat?

You seem to miss the entire point patches. Danada deals with 28,000 illegals a year, because it has a functioning system to allow temporary works in. If it had the laws the US did, it would have 500,000 illegals trying to gain entry not 28,000. Yes USA is a larger country, but there is a need for workers and no system to support it. And rather than change the laws to make sense and actually function, instead you are going to build a wall. Good luck with that.

LOL, jokes on you guys, all those central american migrants are trying to get to Canada, but you guys stop them. Thanks Obama.
Captain notyou2

Postby Silly Knig-it on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:49 am

HitRed wrote:If you leave your kids in the car on a hot day in Texas expect to be arrested. Child endangerment.

If you dangle your kids off the side of a 50 story building expect to be arrested. Child endangerment.

If you take your kids around the boarder wall with the paid help of a smuggler (instead of surrendering at a crossing) walking for 5 to 7 days in the blistering hot rattlesnake filled Texas desert with 2 gallon of water expect to be charged with child abuse and child endangerment. At least you should be.

Because you should be smart enough to stay home and watch them starve.
Sergeant 1st Class Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:54 am

This whole thing is fascinating to me. It should be obvious that separating children from parents is not exactly something we should be doing. However, the argument seems to be how bad Trump is vs. how Obama (and Bush and Clinton) did it too. First, there were no threads on CC dealing with this issue until the last couple of weeks so obviously we really didn't care that this was going on until Trump became president. That's really all that needs to be said on that topic.

As someone said, Trump's executive order is violative of the law so it will be challenged in court (and the executive order will be overturned). So Congress has to act. And that comes down to Democrats and Republicans working together which does not look like it will happen. The Democrats want to make this an issue for the mid-term elections (i.e. blaming Trump for separating families).
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby notyou2 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:25 pm

thegreekdog wrote:This whole thing is fascinating to me. It should be obvious that separating children from parents is not exactly something we should be doing. However, the argument seems to be how bad Trump is vs. how Obama (and Bush and Clinton) did it too. First, there were no threads on CC dealing with this issue until the last couple of weeks so obviously we really didn't care that this was going on until Trump became president. That's really all that needs to be said on that topic.

As someone said, Trump's executive order is violative of the law so it will be challenged in court (and the executive order will be overturned). So Congress has to act. And that comes down to Democrats and Republicans working together which does not look like it will happen. The Democrats want to make this an issue for the mid-term elections (i.e. blaming Trump for separating families).

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/was-law-separate-families-passed-1997/

Excerpt:
"There is no federal law that stipulates that children and parents be separated at the border, no matter how families entered the United States. An increase in child detainees separated from parents stemmed directly from a change in enforcement policy repeatedly announced by Sessions in April and May 2018, under which adults (with or without children) are criminally prosecuted for attempting to enter the United States:"
Captain notyou2

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:03 pm

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/21/17488458/ ... ion-border

Excerpts:

Comparisons between Trump and Obama on immigration usually focus on deportations of unauthorized immigrants living in the US. Trump has been rapidly expanding enforcement, but the numbers are still comparable to Obama’s first term. (Obama holds the record for deporting more immigrants than any president, with more than 2 million deportations over eight years — though he scaled back enforcement in the last two years of his administration.)

But the effects of the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” policy for prosecuting illegal entry this spring — the separation of families as a matter of standard government practice for about six weeks, and now (thanks to Trump’s executive order) a coming court fight over the indefinite detention of families seeking asylum — are reminiscent, for those of us who’ve been following immigration for a while, of what the Obama administration did in 2014.

The comparison to Obama’s policies is especially relevant now that the Trump administration is seeking to keep families in immigration detention for weeks or months. The reason that Trump can’t do that under a current judicial order is that the courts stepped in to stop Obama from doing it.

Now Trump is trying to remove the shackles placed on his predecessor.

I would urge you to read the entire article. Vox is exceedingly left of center so they are not supportive of Trump. The tl;dr version of this is that Obama was detaining families, was told he couldn't by the 9th circuit court, Trump attempted to crack down (more) on illegal immigration but had to separate children and parents because of the 9th circuit, got a huge public backlash (including from Republicans) and Trump's executive order is trying to do the same thing that Obama did (but will get struck down like Obama was).

Yes, we should not separate children from parents, my personal opinion is that we should let everyone come here who wants to come here, I did not vote for Donald Trump (and barring any unforeseen circumstances, will not vote for him ever).

But... (1) The left publish pictures from the Obama administration to attack the Trump administration; (2) Time magazine shows a girl confronting Trump on its cover but that girl was never part of the current process; (3) a bunch of celebrities went down to the Mexican border to protest; (4) the left urges demonstrations and attacks on ICE; (5) the left is likening this whole thing to NAZI FUCKING GERMANY.

That's not the way to win the argument.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,