Conquer Club

Trash Can

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Trash Can

Postby Serbia on Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:18 pm

The ram wrote:So it's gone,, I never really bothered with it anyway. The thing is, if you don't like something just don't look. It's about options, seems like some people don't like options.

That’s exactly what I did. I chose not to look, or participate in any way.

2dimes wrote:I kind of see what you're saying but, not posting is a bit like showing up at a farmers market with your good carrots, seeing that the produce there is not up to your standard, then peeing on the stand before you get back in your truck and drive away with the carrots.

How will the market get nice goods to sell if those with something to offer refuse to provide it.

See, I think your analogy is slightly off. It’s not that the other veggies weren’t up to standard, it’s that they were rotten, decaying, producing a god-awful smell and drawing flies, contaminating much of the surrounding area. We complained to the market’s organizers, but this wasn’t a case of inaction or negligence. The organizers welcomed the sellers of spoiled goods, changing the rules to encourage their presence. One can only fight so long. After a while you realize it’s simply not worth your effort, so you take your wares elsewhere, and leave the trash to fester where it can’t effect you.

That’s what I and others, such as Shannon, have done.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby notyou2 on Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:59 pm

I am for free speech, not hate speech.
Captain notyou2

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:23 pm

Maybe my nose doesn't work.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:28 pm

░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby The ram on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:10 am

Serbia wrote:
The ram wrote:So it's gone,, I never really bothered with it anyway. The thing is, if you don't like something just don't look. It's about options, seems like some people don't like options.

You said that you boycotted the entire forum due to trash can. Rather childish but entirely your choice. Did anyone notice your ' demonstration '?
Cadet The ram

Postby Serbia on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:51 am

The ram wrote:
Serbia wrote:

You said that you boycotted the entire forum due to trash can. Rather childish but entirely your choice. Did anyone notice your ' demonstration '?

Don’t know, don’t care. I did it for me, not you. Ultimately I’m a selfish being. When I shower, I do so for myself. Others benefit from my lack of stench, but I don’t do it with others in mind, I do it solely for my own happiness. How much more so my decision to or not to spend time on a website.

But tell you what, next time I decide not to visit the forums I’ll remember some random knob in Britain thinks my absence is childish. Hope that makes you feel better.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:03 am

I enjoy going to a smelly Chinese market and only buy what I like there. Just because there are weird thing rotten duck eggs for sale, it doesn't bother me.

Nice to see some carrots here again.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Serbia wrote:
The ram wrote:
Serbia wrote:

Don’t know, don’t care. I did it for me, not you. Ultimately I’m a selfish being. When I shower, I do so for myself. Others benefit from my lack of stench, but I don’t do it with others in mind, I do it solely for my own happiness. How much more so my decision to or not to spend time on a website.

But tell you what, next time I decide not to visit the forums I’ll remember some random knob in Britain thinks my absence is childish. Hope that makes you feel better.

Just ignore him, he's one of our neighborhood idiots.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby The ram on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Serbia wrote:
The ram wrote:
Serbia wrote:

You sound sooo angry my friend. You should be happy man, your self imposed ban did the trick. You got rid of trash can, well done buddy, you're the man!
Cadet The ram

Postby Serbia on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:22 pm

DDS, good call bro. Thanks.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby The ram on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:27 pm

Serbia wrote:DDS, good call bro. Thanks.

Best you do buddy. I'll run rings round you xx
Cadet The ram

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:37 pm

Here it comes :D
Captain notyou2

Postby thegreekdog on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:30 pm

notyou2 wrote:Here it comes :D

To be fair, that's what he does - just runs around in a circle... like an animal with rabies.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Serbia on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 pm

The ram wrote:

lol okay kid. Best start churning those fat lil’ limbs.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby The ram on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:51 am

Serbia wrote:
The ram wrote:

lol okay kid. Best start churning those fat lil’ limbs.

For those of us with a modicum of sense that's hilarious. A man ( and I use the term loosely) who displays all the characteristics of a pre-pubescent child running to his room because he doesn't like something, calling me a kid. Grow a pair of bollocks buddy, you ain't gonna like everything that people do, write, think etc, but you have a choice to ignore it. You obviously like this place, so those people that you didn't agree with, beat you!

It don't mean shit if DopeyDipShit and a guy who's posts are verbal valium or yourself become negative to me. These chubby lil limbs have got strength and character!
Cadet The ram

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:31 am

I don't know what's funnier - the irony of someone telling Serbia to grow bollocks or that the ram doesn't understand why that's ironic.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:28 am

DoomYoshi wrote:I don't know what's funnier - the irony of someone telling Serbia to grow bollocks or that the ram doesn't understand why that's ironic.

I loled.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby Serbia on Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:27 am

Who the hell is this kid? No wonder Dimey is desperate for carrots.
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby The ram on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:38 am

DoomYoshi wrote:I don't know what's funnier - the irony of someone telling Serbia to grow bollocks or that the ram doesn't understand why that's ironic.

I'm afraid it's lost on me. If Serbia is female, I did mean a metaphorical pair of knackers.

Serbia wrote:Who the hell is this kid? No wonder Dimey is desperate for carrots.

I'm the kid that just told you you're pathetic and you clarify it by running to 2dimes, who also told you you're pathetic but in a nicer manner.

Please don't quote me again, you ain't worth the 2 minutes it takes to write this.
Cadet The ram

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:07 pm

Between the two of you, Serbia is a somebody and you’re a nobody. You should pick your fights better.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:37 pm

Yeah seriously dude. Your only bud is Armati and that's like saying your only friend is the kid that rides the short bus. You're probably better off crawling back into whatever hole you crawled out of. Lol.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Keefie on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:43 pm

The ram wrote:

I'm afraid it's lost on me. If Serbia is female, I did mean a metaphorical pair of knackers.

Serbia wrote:Who the hell is this kid? No wonder Dimey is desperate for carrots.

I'm the kid that just told you you're pathetic and you clarify it by running to 2dimes, who also told you you're pathetic but in a nicer manner.

Please don't quote me again, you ain't worth the 2 minutes it takes to write this.

Serbia is Mister Bollocks and you rammy old chap have picked the wrong scrotum to play with :lol:
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby CatchersMitt14 on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Keefie wrote:
The ram wrote:

Serbia is Mister Bollocks and you rammy old chap have picked the wrong scrotum to play with :lol:

Pretty sure they’re Tripi’s bollocks now.
11:36:19 ‹Swifte› #RazYouUselessTwit
Captain CatchersMitt14

Postby The ram on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:57 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Between the two of you, Serbia is a somebody and you’re a nobody. You should pick your fights better.

We'll see eh. Not that your opinion is worth a dried up piece of dog dirt.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Yeah seriously dude. Your only bud is Armati and that's like saying your only friend is the kid that rides the short bus. You're probably better off crawling back into whatever hole you crawled out of. Lol.

I like Armati a lot yes. He is among 5 or 6 on this forum who I read. Insightful, thought provoking and always pleasant. You, well who gives a f*ck about you
Cadet The ram

Postby Keefie on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:11 pm

CatchersMitt14 wrote:
Keefie wrote:
The ram wrote:

Pretty sure they’re Tripi’s bollocks now.

If you have any questions on bollocks please ask the forum expert - Mitties :shock: :lol:
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,