Conquer Club

ICE Uses Pastries to Lure Illegals out of Hiding

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ICE Uses Pastries to Lure Illegals out of Hiding

Postby thegreekdog on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:27 am

nietzsche wrote:what is there to understand tgd?

or what there's a need to be apologetic about?

i'm not saying i'm right and he's wrong, he can think that way and act that way. certainly legality is on his side, and in this confusion about what is politically correct and when you need to be politically correct, if at all, and what makes good joke or not, and maybe i'm joking maybe i'm right, maybe trump is right after all, a genius but misunderstood but you will see with the perspective of time, maybe it's trolling, maybe it's 50 cents, maybe this is war and everything is valid, maybe the world is changing and the lizard people.

with all this to understan that i don't care to understand, he is making fun of all this, as if they were not persons and families in a dire situation after this. i'm not saying they should be allowed to stay, the "law" certainly is against them and many people want them out, and that's another conversation..

but the mocking and the enjoinment saxi shows about this story and the details is something i cannot condone from a person, and i simply draw my line. makes me right, makes me wrong, makes me a snowflake, i don't care.

and my line is not definitive or clear cut honestly, i can take a joke and joke about many other stuff that people would consider to be too much, but in this particular situation, with the whole demeaning doughnut thing, and the way saxi used to make fun of the situation, as if they were less than people.. nah.

oh, and i don't give a shit about discussing the "legality" of the immigrant situation. it's easy: there's nation, it has it's rules, they'll turn a blind eye when it's ok for the economy but they will enforce this rule when they decide it's time, with different levels of notoriety depending on how they want to manipulate people's thought. it's as legal as everything is when those who control a territory say so. between the lines though, there's a lot to be discussed, but i'm not interested. i just say this because i found it ridiculously simple the way saxi attempted to rationalize the situation, which sadly shows a very shallow or very influenceable understanding. it's good that he attempted to come up with an answer, maybe he felt necessary to explain himself.. maybe there's hope for him.

Saxi's not posting these things because he agrees with anything in them. He's posting these things to show the ridiculousness of the Trump administration. He's a more creative and intelligent version of pimpdave; from my vantage point (with the caveat that this is the only forum I participate in around the interwebs), he's the most creative and intelligent troll I've ever seen. When he started on this site, he was a fake east German communist; then he became a fake teenager; now he's a fake Trump supporter. I don't think I've ever viewed a saxi thread or post a serious one. And I don't think he's looking to get a rise out of you; I think he's looking to get a rise out of the Trump supporters.

And yeah, I might be wrong... but I doubt it. This is the guy who created the Gang of Eight and a sister whose name escapes me.
Sergeant 1st Class thegreekdog

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:30 am

thegreekdog wrote:And yeah, I might be wrong... but I doubt it.

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby nietzsche on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:35 am

thegreekdog wrote:
nietzsche wrote:what is there to understand tgd?

or what there's a need to be apologetic about?

i'm not saying i'm right and he's wrong, he can think that way and act that way. certainly legality is on his side, and in this confusion about what is politically correct and when you need to be politically correct, if at all, and what makes good joke or not, and maybe i'm joking maybe i'm right, maybe trump is right after all, a genius but misunderstood but you will see with the perspective of time, maybe it's trolling, maybe it's 50 cents, maybe this is war and everything is valid, maybe the world is changing and the lizard people.

with all this to understan that i don't care to understand, he is making fun of all this, as if they were not persons and families in a dire situation after this. i'm not saying they should be allowed to stay, the "law" certainly is against them and many people want them out, and that's another conversation..

but the mocking and the enjoinment saxi shows about this story and the details is something i cannot condone from a person, and i simply draw my line. makes me right, makes me wrong, makes me a snowflake, i don't care.

and my line is not definitive or clear cut honestly, i can take a joke and joke about many other stuff that people would consider to be too much, but in this particular situation, with the whole demeaning doughnut thing, and the way saxi used to make fun of the situation, as if they were less than people.. nah.

oh, and i don't give a shit about discussing the "legality" of the immigrant situation. it's easy: there's nation, it has it's rules, they'll turn a blind eye when it's ok for the economy but they will enforce this rule when they decide it's time, with different levels of notoriety depending on how they want to manipulate people's thought. it's as legal as everything is when those who control a territory say so. between the lines though, there's a lot to be discussed, but i'm not interested. i just say this because i found it ridiculously simple the way saxi attempted to rationalize the situation, which sadly shows a very shallow or very influenceable understanding. it's good that he attempted to come up with an answer, maybe he felt necessary to explain himself.. maybe there's hope for him.

Saxi's not posting these things because he agrees with anything in them. He's posting these things to show the ridiculousness of the Trump administration. He's a more creative and intelligent version of pimpdave; from my vantage point (with the caveat that this is the only forum I participate in around the interwebs), he's the most creative and intelligent troll I've ever seen. When he started on this site, he was a fake east German communist; then he became a fake teenager; now he's a fake Trump supporter. I don't think I've ever viewed a saxi thread or post a serious one. And I don't think he's looking to get a rise out of you; I think he's looking to get a rise out of the Trump supporters.

And yeah, I might be wrong... but I doubt it. This is the guy who created the Gang of Eight and a sister whose name escapes me.

doubt it.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby 2dimes on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:28 am

I think Saxi has a pretty well paying job at a television network or production company and is enjoying the improved economic and tax advantages for people in mid to high income situations.

Like Dave Chapple says to the working class, "Trump ain't working for you. He's working for me."
Corporal 2dimes

Postby notyou2 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:15 pm

Trump is working for the 0.01% and I don't think he has enough money to be a member.
Captain notyou2

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:47 pm

notyou2 wrote:Trump is working for the 0.01%

apparently he's doing it on a strictly voluntary basis, then ...

The 1% want President Hillary Clinton

Polls may still show a relatively competitive presidential race, but Hillary Clinton is winning a fundraising landslide among the country's 1 percent. Newly released campaign finance reports through the end of July show that upper-crust Republicans are not backing Donald Trump even though the majority of the party's base supports the nominee. The result is a campaign without precedent in more than a century, with elites on both sides of the aisle and from nearly every sector of American industry overwhelmingly supporting Clinton.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-1-wan ... ry-clinton
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby karel on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:20 pm

libtars are really stupid people if they really want to get rid of ice...i tell you what numb nuts let they guy who killed kate in san fran stay in your house,or any other criminal in your house since you fook tards want open borders,hell ya let them put tents up in your back yard i fookiing dare you
Private 1st Class karel

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:09 am

Isn’t there a mud hole somewhere near you calling your name?
Captain notyou2

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:46 am

karel wrote:libtars are really stupid people if they really want to get rid of ice...i tell you what numb nuts let they guy who killed kate in san fran stay in your house,or any other criminal in your house since you fook tards want open borders,hell ya let them put tents up in your back yard i fookiing dare you

It's not about getting rid of ice. No one wants that. Why would they?

It's about making America great again.

That should mean people are treated properly, even if they are trying to sneak in the country. Don't you like the US&A? Would you want to stay out if you had children?

Of course if someone is a murderer they should not be allowed to run amok. Infact if I were king in the case of proper evidence and due process they would face the death penalty.

Even in that case you don't go teasing the bastard with bogus doughnut offers. If you say your giving someone a doughnut you give them one.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby karel on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:19 pm

the dems want to get rid of ice,pont blank......do you even watch the news?
Private 1st Class karel

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:39 pm

Lol.
Captain notyou2

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,