Conquer Club

Happy July 4th, traitors- a needlessly belligerent thread

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy July 4th, traitors- a needlessly belligerent thread

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:27 am

Seriously though- happy Independence Day.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: Happy July 4th, traitors- a needlessly belligerent threa

Postby HitRed on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:56 am

Happy Brexit to you too! :D
Captain HitRed

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:46 am

It's a sad year for our Independence Day........

We have a treasonous and Putin cock sucker for president.....

We also have the Republican Congress filled with collaborators.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby HitRed on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:26 am

Most of the govern ship and we just keep winning!
Captain HitRed

Postby xroads on Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:29 am

America is becoming great again.
Major xroads

Postby Bernie Sanders on Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:46 pm

You guys have Russian flags displayed above your beds?

Postby HitRed on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:48 pm

My family attended a 4th of July party at our friends house. In attendence was another family. The wife was from Mexico and the husband I thought was from Brazil. He actually was from the Soloman Islands. I couldn't remember where that was so I asked more questions. He replied, "Guadalcanal, the Japanese conquered our village(s) and America came and saved us. We did all we could to help. We saved (future) President Kennedy."
Captain HitRed

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:30 am

HitRed wrote:My family attended a 4th of July party at our friends house. In attendence was another family. The wife was from Mexico and the husband I thought was from Brazil. He actually was from the Soloman Islands. I couldn't remember where that was so I asked more questions. He replied, "Guadalcanal, the Japanese conquered our village(s) and America came and saved us. We did all we could to help. We saved (future) President Kennedy."

Your Soloman friend saved JFK? Was he in a wheelchair with oxygen?

You are one of our best story tellers at CC.

Postby HitRed on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:20 am

Your Gods gift Bern.
Captain HitRed

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:29 am

HitRed wrote:Your Gods gift Bern.

That's what the ladies say.

Postby armati on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:27 pm

Are you stupid enough to believe that American voters elected Trump president because Vladimir Putin influenced them to vote for Russia’s candidate? The US Senate Intelligence (sic) Committee is that stupid. This collection of nitwits actually produced a report that a few ads allegedly placed online on Putin’s instructions, ads that did not cost one-hundredth of one percent of the huge sum spent by the candidates themselves, both national committees and everyone else, were decisive in influencing voters who never saw the ads in the first place or read or responded to tweets.

That a Senate Committee would expect anyone to believe such a far-fetched story shows that the Senate Intelligence (sic) Committee has no respect whatsoever for the people who elected President Trump, or, for that matter, for anyone else at home or abroad.

This Senate report is the most incredible bullshit I have every encountered in my life. There is no evidence whatsoever in the report. Only assertions. And most of these are based on “open-source” internet postings by trolls and bots financed by the military/security complex and Democratic Party.

What the report actually tells us is that no member of the Senate Intelligence Committee has enough intelligence or integrity to serve in the US Senate. It is the Senate Intelligence Committee that is a disgrace to America and to the entire human race.

RT has great fun with the collection of nitwits that comprise the Senate Intelligence Committee: https://www.rt.com/usa/431661-senate-in ... nt-russia/

On this Fourth of July, how can anyone be a Proud American?

pcr
Sergeant armati

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:47 am

armati wrote:Are you stupid enough to believe that American voters elected Trump president because Vladimir Putin influenced them to vote for Russia’s candidate? The US Senate Intelligence (sic) Committee is that stupid. This collection of nitwits actually produced a report that a few ads allegedly placed online on Putin’s instructions, ads that did not cost one-hundredth of one percent of the huge sum spent by the candidates themselves, both national committees and everyone else, were decisive in influencing voters who never saw the ads in the first place or read or responded to tweets.

That a Senate Committee would expect anyone to believe such a far-fetched story shows that the Senate Intelligence (sic) Committee has no respect whatsoever for the people who elected President Trump, or, for that matter, for anyone else at home or abroad.

This Senate report is the most incredible bullshit I have every encountered in my life. There is no evidence whatsoever in the report. Only assertions. And most of these are based on “open-source” internet postings by trolls and bots financed by the military/security complex and Democratic Party.

What the report actually tells us is that no member of the Senate Intelligence Committee has enough intelligence or integrity to serve in the US Senate. It is the Senate Intelligence Committee that is a disgrace to America and to the entire human race.

RT has great fun with the collection of nitwits that comprise the Senate Intelligence Committee: https://www.rt.com/usa/431661-senate-in ... nt-russia/

On this Fourth of July, how can anyone be a Proud American?

pcr

Comedy, ooops I mean Comey, help elect Trump.

Postby armati on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:56 am

Just for poops and giggles Bernie.

When do you think the U.S. pres speaking to leaders of other nations (including Russia) became a treasonous act?

Just out of interest, was it jfk and Kruschev par chance?
Mikhail Gorbachev And Reagan ?
Maybe sooner like Stalin and Eisenhower?
The Tsar and W Wilson?, except it was the Bank of England Wilson betrayed us to not the Tsar.

So, I gotta wonder, when do you think, did the pres speaking to other world leaders become a treasonous act?
Sergeant armati

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:26 am

armati wrote:Just for poops and giggles Bernie.

When do you think the U.S. pres speaking to leaders of other nations (including Russia) became a treasonous act?

Just out of interest, was it jfk and Kruschev par chance?
Mikhail Gorbachev And Reagan ?
Maybe sooner like Stalin and Eisenhower?
The Tsar and W Wilson?, except it was the Bank of England Wilson betrayed us to not the Tsar.

So, I gotta wonder, when do you think, did the pres speaking to other world leaders become a treasonous act?

C'mon now armati....we all know Russia endorsed Trump for President. Trump is beholden to Putin, insults and attacks NATO, makes fun of McCain who is dying and is a war hero [he was being tortured by his North Vietnamese jailers, while Trump was suffering from some imagine foot ailment and calling Canada a security threat.

Really, some of you need to think before you open your pie hole.

Postby armati on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:04 pm

Your avoiding Bernie, my question was when as you assert, did talking to leaders of other nations become treasonous?

Putin could eliminate every single person in the U.S in about 1 hr...if that,
the U.S. pres can eliminate all life on earth as well, you may call the two leaders getting along treasonous, I call it necessary.

W Wilson did a treasonous thing by allowing the Federal reserve to develop in the U.S., we have been paying for that ever since with unpayable debt and every war we fought and fight.

I dont know if its true or not, but there are alot of researchers saying Trump is opposing the "deep state" as well as the world wide child sex trafficking, which is huge in the U.S.

Im really not sure, as one of the first things Trump did was fly to Israel and kiss butt over there, he has also dropped more bombs than Bush and Obama combined, 1 every 12 minutes.

So Im not sure if he opposes or is a part of the cabal.

If he is part of it, he is merely doing as instructed, just as every pres since jfk has.
If that was treasonous, we would have to bring down the entire banking sector to correct the situation.
Not just in the states but world wide.

So Im in a wait and see mode, I have no idea what this trade war stuff is about for example.
Its ridiculous to believe it has to do with deficits, they have to happen when you are the world reserve currency, no getting away from it other than gold.

And as you say "some of you need to think before you open your pie hole".

So,when did it become treason? when jfk and khrushev saved the world from doom?
When Reagan and Gorbachev reduced nuclear weapons?
When Eisenhower and Stalin fought together to eliminate a world threat?

Think, when?
Or is it you simply dont like Trump?
Sergeant armati

Postby riskllama on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:29 pm

the Trump thing, armati... ;)
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby HitRed on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:38 pm

I got some looks when I said Trump was a better speaker than Ronald Reagan. Those are fighting words but he means he's in the group.
Captain HitRed

Postby riskllama on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:54 pm

HitRed wrote:I got some looks when I said Trump was a better speaker than Ronald Reagan. Those are fighting words but he means he's in the group.

lol. Trump knows roughly 200 words, HR - that's it. he's a terrible public speaker... :roll:
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:26 pm

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,