Conquer Club

A positive CC thread

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A positive CC thread

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:05 pm

xroads wrote:Just imagine if this was a gaming site instead of an off topic forum site...................................

Then I wouldn't be here.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby IcePack on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:08 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
xroads wrote:Just imagine if this was a gaming site instead of an off topic forum site...................................

Then I wouldn't be here.

So do you think you are CC’s target audience then?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:09 pm

IcePack wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Sure, since you asked I'll take a stab at it.

If this were an isolated incident, or even just a player A vs player B scenario in which they hated each others guts and went crazy I'd agree with you FAMO. You're right, you can point to a SINGLE instance and say "whats bannable?".

But there are a number of people whose sole purpose (or near sole purpose) to be here is to troll, hate, spew garbage, and post shit like this to other members of the site. Simple FAMO in this case keeps one user from seeing their vile trash, but does nothing for the overall health and community on the site besides feed / breed negativity and grossness.

Well that's the main reason I'm here. So basically you are saying that me and everyone else who posts in OT should just leave the site.

Here's a better suggestion - how about you leave OT?

Are you saying your sole purpose here on the site is to troll, hate, spew garbage, and post vile shit like Bernie did to KoolBak?
I said nothing about you or "everyone else" in OT. So unless you are saying the above applies to you, then my statement would not apply to you directly.

Baiting and trolling are already against the rules, so your basically saying your entire purpose is breaking forum rules?

Why should I ignore an entire fucking area of the game site just because some assholes can't act like fucking human beings?
One group of people want to be involved, enjoy the site, its community, and everything it has to offer. Another side wants to post vile shit that doesn't need to be on a game site
and makes people like Koolbak not want to be here.

Which is more beneficial to the site and the Community? What level of shit is tolerated / tolerable by the Community? Again, isolated incidents can be forgiven / FAMO.
But constant spewing of shit and hate and racism and trolling etc no matter where its located (OT or otherwise) shouldn't belong on the site.

Yes. The entire point of a war gaming site is to destroy your opponents. If that means baiting, trolling, flaming, belittling, doxxing. etc.

You don't win a real war by making sure the army doesn't use racist slurs, so why would you win a virtual war like that?

This is total war now, stripped of all pretenses.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:23 pm

So rather than address my points, you just recede into an ad hominem attack. Welcome to OT!
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby IcePack on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:04 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:So rather than address my points, you just recede into an ad hominem attack. Welcome to OT!

What points were that? I stopped listening after you talked about raping women like that’s something to fucking joke about.

Sorry but I plan to continue ignoring sick fucks that post that sort of shit. Up until that point we had a discussion going, but you wanna be like your buddy Bernie then good riddance to you too. I certainly won’t miss your shit

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:15 pm

IcePack wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:So rather than address my points, you just recede into an ad hominem attack. Welcome to OT!

What points were that? I stopped listening after you talked about raping women like that’s something to fucking joke about.

Sorry but I plan to continue ignoring sick fucks that post that sort of shit. Up until that point we had a discussion going, but you wanna be like your buddy Bernie then good riddance to you too. I certainly won’t miss your shit

Your language is just a sign of your ignorance. Go away before your feelings are hurt.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 pm

Mad777 wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:
IcePack wrote:
TeeGee wrote:mad77 think for a second.. thortoth was NOT baited, bernie clearly was here.

So the lesson for everyone to learn here boys and girls, if you are baited essentially any response is acceptable by TeamCC.
Up to and including being a vile disgusting excuse of a human.

Got it. Definitely makes this community more of a welcoming place that people want to continue to be a part of. =D>

DoomYoshi wrote:Same questions to IcePack.

What, no response?

Oh my resorting to name calling? You are like a little child who's taking his ball and going home. Please do, you whiny little brat.
Poor thing....You upset? Avoid this forum and you can resume your normalcy.

lol TeeGee, call it the way you want...the day you will be by yourself with only few other colored names maybe you will think twice and open your mind outside the box. Baiting or not is not the question...you all are pathetic.

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:42 pm

You were talking about banning BS, as if that's something to joke about.

I think history is on my side. Every society in the world has rape. No society has ever sank low enough to ban Bernie.

░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby TheForgivenOne on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:07 am

Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:08 am

IcePack wrote:

DY is nothing like wdk or bernie, he's just a troll. I kinda like him. He's different to all the others and it's entertaining. Stop letting yourself get taken around the houses by him.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby 2dimes on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:53 am

I know what you are saying Doom will post much more variation and perhaps you have found things you preferred to read, but the bare concept is similar.

As far as discussing what happened earlier in this thread...

I don't see a point in getting emotional about anything in the forums. In this case it's just giving Burn attention for posting, congratulations.

It's obvious there are some posters planning to ruin the food on your tray. Get up, grab your sandwich and leave the cafeteria as soon as you notice they are around.

In other words if you can't ignore a poster who is upsetting you, use the foe feature.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:59 am

So what you say is rather that building a peaceful Community we will need to teach the newbie how to foe before anything else? Because this is the whole point IMO, having new member joining the community and who have no idea what they may read.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby The ram on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:08 am

Until this place is called a safe space for snowflakes, then there's always going to be someone that's opinion is going to upset you. If you're a jellyfish, that is. That's life until the communists get there way and free thought and speech are eradicated.

Some people are lowlifes like Bern, he has not an ounce of dignity but you should realise that. However, If people are going to be banned for upsetting others,, that's the final nail in the coffin of this place. It is, after all, a place for discussion!
Cadet The ram

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:09 am

I don't think the issue is getting upset by just mere words.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:15 am

Mad777 wrote:So what you say is rather that building a peaceful Community we will need to teach the newbie how to foe before anything else? Because this is the whole point IMO, having new member joining the community and who have no idea what they may read.

Really suitable name you have....Mad

Not sure what kind of purantanical person you want in your community? But you are in our community and I want you off my lawn before I chase you down the street with a rake in my hand.

judge not lest ye be judged

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:21 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:
Mad777 wrote:So what you say is rather that building a peaceful Community we will need to teach the newbie how to foe before anything else? Because this is the whole point IMO, having new member joining the community and who have no idea what they may read.

Not sure what kind of purantanical person you want in your community? But you are in our community and I want you off my lawn before I chase you down the street with a rake in my hand.

I will be glad to welcome you here, Illinois is not that far from Savannah, GA ;)
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby The ram on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:35 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I don't think the issue is getting upset by just mere words.

Well Bern hasn't shot or physically assaulted anyone, as far as I know. What he did was low but come on, he's a lowlife.
Cadet The ram

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:38 am

Keefie wrote:Bernie Sanders you're a disgusting human being.

I hope to god that the Community Team & Admin have the balls to ban you for life.

Wake up and smell the coffee guys - PLEASE

Such hate.....You ok? Perhaps you need to see a "G" rated feel good film.

Either way Keefie

Postby Bernie Sanders on Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:41 am

Mad777 wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

I will be glad to welcome you here, Illinois is not that far from Savannah, GA ;)

Will you share your sister with me?

Postby MagnusGreeol on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:18 am

TeeGee wrote:
Now who's gonna f*ck it up? Burny? Money's on you :lol:

This turns it from a positive CC thread into nothing more than a bait thread.

If that line wasn't there, then it may have been acted on.

The fact it is indicates that it was posted for no other reason than to bait.

TG hit this right I believe! Everything was positive in Kools message, until the end when he invites BS to chime in with negativity.

We could all go back and forth 4eva on what should be done to make sure we are all here 10 yrs from now, Cuz longevity of CC is what all who really care, care about.
Colonel MagnusGreeol

Postby Mad777 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:57 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:
Mad777 wrote:
Bernie Sanders wrote:

Will you share your sister with me?

That is all you have?
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Evil Semp on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:03 am

I might be wrong but I think I am right. Locking this. If someone starts another thread to keep this going I will look at the buttons available to me and try to hit the right one.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,