Conquer Club

A positive CC thread

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A positive CC thread

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:00 am

Bernie Sanders wrote:
KoolBak wrote:You guys are right. I got a,completely unsatisfactory answer from the site management confirming exactly what you say. So....since thats the case, I will bow out of the public forums.....again.......lol. Good job burn.

Stop your alligator tears you moron.

You ended your tear drop laden sticker story by ending it with betting I would come in and making a snide remark. You got what you want. You win the bet!

At least you got sympathy from all your other cyber-space friends....feel better?

Oh, and I lost most of my family members, friends, co-workers and even cyber-space aka b.s. friends. I just don't think it's anyone's concern to know that here in this forum. You think your losses are unique?

Why even draw me into your personal tragedy story? GFY!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby IcePack on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:03 am

Glad to see nothing learned / nothings changed.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:28 am

TeeGee wrote:
xroads wrote:
TeeGee wrote:
xroads wrote:I forgot, 2 wrongs always makes a right

CC has NEVER since Jan 2006 acted against a user in a bait thread

What about the other 500 times he wasnt baited?

If they had been reported and violated the guidelines then someone would have acted on them.

This Mod Edit is bought to you by Razorvich
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:12 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
TeeGee wrote:
xroads wrote:
TeeGee wrote:

If they had been reported and violated the guidelines then someone would have acted on them.

This Mod Edit is bought to you by Razorvich.

I've seen the real you. I like Teegee better.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:19 am

Symmetry wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
TeeGee wrote:
xroads wrote:
TeeGee wrote:

This Mod Edit is bought to you by Razorvich

I've seen the real you. I like Teegee better.

I've posted worse things than this before, why act like it's some new revelation I'm not soft around the edges? If you prefer racism over general aggressiveness that's fine, just solidifies my opinion of you.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:36 am

Racism is preferred by the moderators here.

Many of those who are lifers here know how to bait others into being banned. You can call it passive aggressive behavior and baiting. It's a game to some and is tolerated by and encouraged by some moderators who may have a dislike for some of the posters here.

What a positive thread this has been......

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:49 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:I've posted worse things than this before, why act like it's some new revelation I'm not soft around the edges? If you prefer racism over general aggressiveness that's fine, just solidifies my opinion of you.

You are kind of soft round that edge, mate.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:20 am

Symmetry wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:I've posted worse things than this before, why act like it's some new revelation I'm not soft around the edges? If you prefer racism over general aggressiveness that's fine, just solidifies my opinion of you.

Just because I react to something and curse a lot doesn't make me soft. I'm generally aggressive and enjoy arguments/ confrontation. People fail to differentiate between the two because it suits them.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:06 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Just because I react to something and curse a lot doesn't make me soft. I'm generally aggressive and enjoy arguments/ confrontation. People fail to differentiate between the two because it suits them.

All your BS about cursing- the guy who played Dr Who for kids in the UK would own own you when it comes to swearing.

You're soft, mate.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby iAmCaffeine on Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:52 am

This is a weaker troll than I'm used to from you. Kinda boring. Bye Sym.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:08 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:This is a weaker troll than I'm used to from you. Kinda boring. Bye Sym.

Check out Malcolm Tucker on the interwebs. You'll understand.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Keefie on Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:51 am

Bernie Sanders you're a disgusting human being.

I hope to god that the Community Team & Admin have the balls to ban you for life.

Wake up and smell the coffee guys - PLEASE
Colonel Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:07 am

Ban me for life? Gee, at my age that would be a light sentence. :lol:

Postby riskllama on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:15 am

iAmCaffeine wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

the key to making iAC lose his shit is Duality., sym. i thought this was common knowledge.
llama = helping
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:18 am

Keefie wrote:Bernie Sanders you're a disgusting human being.

I hope to god that the Community Team & Admin have the balls to ban you for life.

Wake up and smell the coffee guys - PLEASE

Keefie, you're one of the lazier mods in terms of engaging with us scum here, why do you think that you need to get Bernie Sanders banned for life?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:25 am

riskllama wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

the key to making iAC lose his shit is Duality., sym. i thought this was common knowledge.
llama = helping

IAC will call me (and anyone who sides with me) a troll no matter what I, or anyone else says, RL. That's how he trolls. I'm more interested in why he does what he does.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby riskllama on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:27 am

well, if u ever want to see him come unspooled - that is how it's done.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:34 am

riskllama wrote:well, if u ever want to see him come unspooled - that is how it's done.

He's not exactly a difficult spool, but thanks for that. It's good to know that he's made a habit of taking on people who feel a bit too sorry to take him apart. At least I'm not the only one.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Hello boys and girls, moms and dads, trolls and baiters. If I have to pull this thread over to the side of the internet I will.

No more trolls calling trolls trolls or trolls getting their panties in a wad when trolls call trolls trolls. No more baiting. No more personal attacks. If you don't like someone put them on FOE so you don't have to read their posts. Time to treat others the way you want to be treated. If you disagree with them at least do it civilly.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby IcePack on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:34 pm

TeeGee wrote:mad77 think for a second.. thortoth was NOT baited, bernie clearly was here.

So the lesson for everyone to learn here boys and girls, if you are baited essentially any response is acceptable by TeamCC.
Up to and including being a vile disgusting excuse of a human.

Got it. Definitely makes this community more of a welcoming place that people want to continue to be a part of. =D>

DoomYoshi wrote:Same questions to IcePack.

What, no response?

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:23 pm

IcePack wrote:
Sure, since you asked I'll take a stab at it.

If this were an isolated incident, or even just a player A vs player B scenario in which they hated each others guts and went crazy I'd agree with you FAMO. You're right, you can point to a SINGLE instance and say "whats bannable?".

But there are a number of people whose sole purpose (or near sole purpose) to be here is to troll, hate, spew garbage, and post shit like this to other members of the site. Simple FAMO in this case keeps one user from seeing their vile trash, but does nothing for the overall health and community on the site besides feed / breed negativity and grossness.

Well that's the main reason I'm here. So basically you are saying that me and everyone else who posts in OT should just leave the site.

Here's a better suggestion - how about you leave OT?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Bernie Sanders on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:29 pm

IcePack wrote:
TeeGee wrote:mad77 think for a second.. thortoth was NOT baited, bernie clearly was here.

So the lesson for everyone to learn here boys and girls, if you are baited essentially any response is acceptable by TeamCC.

Got it. Definitely makes this community more of a welcoming place that people want to continue to be a part of. =D>

What, no response?

Poor thing....You upset? Avoid this forum and you can resume your normalcy.

Postby Mad777 on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:53 pm

Bernie Sanders wrote:
IcePack wrote:

What, no response?

Poor thing....You upset? Avoid this forum and you can resume your normalcy.

lol TeeGee, call it the way you want...the day you will be by yourself with only few other colored names maybe you will think twice and open your mind outside the box. Baiting or not is not the question...you all are pathetic.
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby IcePack on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:33 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Sure, since you asked I'll take a stab at it.

If this were an isolated incident, or even just a player A vs player B scenario in which they hated each others guts and went crazy I'd agree with you FAMO. You're right, you can point to a SINGLE instance and say "whats bannable?".

But there are a number of people whose sole purpose (or near sole purpose) to be here is to troll, hate, spew garbage, and post shit like this to other members of the site. Simple FAMO in this case keeps one user from seeing their vile trash, but does nothing for the overall health and community on the site besides feed / breed negativity and grossness.

Well that's the main reason I'm here. So basically you are saying that me and everyone else who posts in OT should just leave the site.

Here's a better suggestion - how about you leave OT?

Are you saying your sole purpose here on the site is to troll, hate, spew garbage, and post vile shit like Bernie did to KoolBak?
I said nothing about you or "everyone else" in OT. So unless you are saying the above applies to you, then my statement would not apply to you directly.

Baiting and trolling are already against the rules, so your basically saying your entire purpose is breaking forum rules?

Why should I ignore an entire fucking area of the game site just because some assholes can't act like fucking human beings?
One group of people want to be involved, enjoy the site, its community, and everything it has to offer. Another side wants to post vile shit that doesn't need to be on a game site
and makes people like Koolbak not want to be here.

Which is more beneficial to the site and the Community? What level of shit is tolerated / tolerable by the Community? Again, isolated incidents can be forgiven / FAMO.
But constant spewing of shit and hate and racism and trolling etc no matter where its located (OT or otherwise) shouldn't belong on the site.

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby xroads on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:44 pm

Just imagine if this was a gaming site instead of an off topic forum site...................................
Major xroads

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,