Conquer Club

Khan plays the race card....yet again

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Khan plays the race card....yet again

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:10 am

The ram wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:
The ram wrote:And there we have the real reason this forum is shit! All the interesting or people of average intelligence have probably been banned. Just the dregs left rattling around talking drivel.

Hi, pot. Kettle here.

Haven't you got a blog to spout your drivel in kettle? Now shooo

Whooosh
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:28 am

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:
The ram wrote:And there we have the real reason this forum is shit! All the interesting or people of average intelligence have probably been banned. Just the dregs left rattling around talking drivel.

Hi, pot. Kettle here.

Whooosh

Is it a birdbrain, is it a sloth? No, it's super mongoloid!
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:46 am

Moron
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby armati on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:01 pm

John Cleese matches wits with Emily Mattlis over his plans to leave the UK

https://youtu.be/DQFbTrPBHh0

Cant blame him, ya gotta be pretty bright to be a successful comedian, George Carlin was brilliant imo.
Sergeant armati

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:39 pm

The ram wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:

Hi, pot. Kettle here.

Speaking of which https://itsjonesey.wixsite.com/mysite/single-post/2018/07/18/The-Two-and-Eights-part-one
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby notyou2 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:40 pm

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:

Hi, pot. Kettle here.

Whooosh

So now you are bad mouthing the mentally challenged, yet you rail on about the deterioration of good conversation, which in your opinion, appears to be conversation about how horrible immigrants are. I posit that you sir, are the problem, not the solution.
Captain notyou2

Postby HitRed on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:57 pm

notyou2 wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:

Hi, pot. Kettle here.

Whooosh

So now you are bad mouthing the mentally challenged, yet you rail on about the deterioration of good conversation, which in your opinion, appears to be conversation about how horrible immigrants are. I posit that you sir, are the problem, not the solution.

I expected CC Generals to be nicer I guess.
Captain HitRed

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:21 am

notyou2 wrote:
The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:

Hi, pot. Kettle here.

Whooosh

Look- he's a guy who needs to tell everyone that they're idiots, and that he's clever. Most of his posts do one or the other, if not both.

He's very insecure about his intelligence.

I would guess that irl he gets a lot of flak about his opinions and how he forms them. It's as if a poster constantly posted that he was well endowed, and that everyone else had a small wiener, right? You'd know that poster has an issue with his junk.

Actually, now that I think about it, why did he choose TheRam as a name?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:33 am

Hey super M I see you've acquired a side kick. What's his name, butt hurt boy? With the ability to be upset by anything unPC and whine like a little girl? Move over the dynamic duo the disabled duo are here to prevent any serious conversation, no matter what the cost, to the state that is!
Cadet The ram

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:54 am

Which one of them is Super M?
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby The ram on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:09 am

Dukasaur wrote:Which one of them is Super M?

Sym. The guy that's so intolerant of people not embracing homosexuality. My tolerance for it isn't quite enough!
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:48 am

The ram wrote:

Sym. The guy that's so intolerant of people not embracing homosexuality. My tolerance for it isn't quite enough!

Or perhaps your intolerance is a bit OTT. Just a thought.

Maybe you should give being gay a try. Not in the modern sense, just in the older sense of being happy and carefree, obviously.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:48 am

Won’t happen. He’s too busy hating anyone or anything that is different than him including Downs Syndrome people. Must be very difficult going through life feeling so much hate everyday.
Captain notyou2

Postby Symmetry on Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:01 pm

He is not a happy man.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

Maybe you should give being gay a try. Not in the modern sense, just in the older sense of being happy and carefree, obviously.

I am happy and I wouldn't begrudge you one iota of happiness. It's just I don't want to hear about any type of homosexual activity. I don't understand why that's not enough!
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:39 pm

The ram wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
The ram wrote:

I am happy and I wouldn't begrudge you one iota of happiness. It's just I don't want to hear about any type of homosexual activity. I don't understand why that's not enough!

Nobody buys that you're a happy man. You're angry. Almost every post that the you write here in OT is angry.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:55 am

Khan has been branded as pathetic by his predecessor Boris Johnson. Johnson claims that Khan constantly deflects the blame and has done nothing to tackle the problem of the skyrocketing crimewave engulfing London.

Khan replied by saying that crime was on the up before he became mayor and he wishes he had a time machine to go back to 2014 and do something about it. In other words deflecting the blame again and he has no answer that will conflict with his policies.
Cadet The ram

Postby Woodruff on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:10 am

Hey Ram, I see you guys have updated your "No Step on Snek" flag: https://i.redd.it/nr8gyqksukb11.png
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby The ram on Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:21 am

Woodruff wrote:Hey Ram, I see you guys have updated your "No Step on Snek" flag: https://i.redd.it/nr8gyqksukb11.png

I'm just glad you could take a break from fiddling with children to share that buddy.
Cadet The ram

Postby notyou2 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:22 pm

Woodruff wrote:Hey Ram, I see you guys have updated your "No Step on Snek" flag: https://i.redd.it/nr8gyqksukb11.png

Hey Woody. Welcome back.
Captain notyou2

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:47 pm

epic lol
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:24 pm

Welcome back mate, good to see you're still around.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:23 am

Despite a 7 year old boy being murdered this week in London, we'll talk about a pathetic meme! And then we'll all blame people like me for the lack of interest in this forum. Hell why don't we just stop using words all together and communicate using emoji's
Cadet The ram

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,