Conquer Club

Media blackout!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Media blackout!

Postby The ram on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:19 am

So the Emir of Qatar is set to visit Britain. Qatar, where homosexuality is punishable by death, where a woman's word is only worth half that of a man's and certain crimes are dealt with by lashings and stoning.

Where's all the left-wing protesters that were so worked up over Trumps visit.

Double standards of the brainwashed left yet again. Mindless fools with no actual true moral ground. Just sheep!
Cadet The ram

Re: Media blackout!

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:12 am

I didn’t realize the emir had as big an influence on Britain as Trump and th US do. I guess you’re fucked Ram.
Captain notyou2

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:48 am

notyou2 wrote:I didn’t realize the emir had as big an influence on Britain as Trump and th US do. I guess you’re fucked Ram.

I don't think influence should have anything to do with a leader of a country who treats women like that? notyou2 do you support the leader or Qatar visiting England? Let me put it this way. Do you support Trump over Emir? Or Emir over Trump? It's unfortunate that modern-day feminists find Trump how much more appalling then the leader of a country that does that to homosexuals. I'm pretty sure Ram is trying to expose the hypocrisy. Kind of like when the left and went hush-hush when Joy Reid's blog posts were found.
www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platfo ... q-gay-hack

One guy says grab them in the pussy and everybody's all up in arms and this woman has multiple posts and everybody's oh so quiet. Hypocrisy at its best.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby Symmetry on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:00 am

warmonger1981 wrote:
notyou2 wrote:I didn’t realize the emir had as big an influence on Britain as Trump and th US do. I guess you’re fucked Ram.

I don't think influence should have anything to do with a leader of a country who treats women like that? notyou2 do you support the leader or Qatar visiting England? Let me put it this way. Do you support Trump over Emir? Or Emir over Trump? It's unfortunate that modern-day feminists find Trump how much more appalling then the leader of a country that does that to homosexuals. I'm pretty sure Ram is trying to expose the hypocrisy. Kind of like when the left and went hush-hush when Joy Reid's blog posts were found.
http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com ... q-gay-hack

One guy says grab them in the pussy and everybody's all up in arms and this woman has multiple posts and everybody's oh so quiet. Hypocrisy at its best.

It would be hypocritical if someone supported Qatar, and protested against Trump over the same issues.

What The Ram is doing is saying is that if you're passionate about something, you need to be equally passionate about everything he associates with it.

In essence, The Ram doesn't really understand the idea of hypocrisy. He falsely suggests a lack of protest, then equate that with support, and from that fallacy, levels an accusation of hypocrisy.

I trust you can see the problems in every part of that line of thought, Warmy.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:37 am

Warmonger, I do not support Trump or the emir. I think both of them are despicable. People that mistreat other people are scum. Period.
Captain notyou2

Postby The ram on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:44 pm

Symmetry wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:

http://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com ... q-gay-hack

It would be hypocritical if someone supported Qatar, and protested against Trump over the same issues.

What The Ram is doing is saying is that if you're passionate about something, you need to be equally passionate about everything he associates with it.

In essence, The Ram doesn't really understand the idea of hypocrisy. He falsely suggests a lack of protest, then equate that with support, and from that fallacy, levels an accusation of hypocrisy.

I trust you can see the problems in every part of that line of thought, Warmy.

Oh super M you couldn't be so far from the truth. I don't equate the lack of protest with support. I am trying to show how what you're told to think is so conflicting. What you're allowed to protest against and what you must stay silent about. So as not to upset certain groups that are used to achieve the same ends.

The elites have banded together so many different groups with so many conflicting interests under one banner and the sheep stay silent or protest when told. There really is no true moral ground. How can a man that says something about grabbing women by the pussy be worse or even anywhere near as bad as someone that allows women to be lashed for adultery or their word to be meaningless in a court of law?

You need to look deeper into what is really going on and what they are trying to achieve/destroy.
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Butt hurt boy your ability to prevent decent debate is so strong I'm going to have to use my magical force field against your powers. In other words I'm foeing you! Now go and talk about pickles and preserves or something, bye.
Cadet The ram

Postby betiko on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:40 pm

I support the Emir, he's a nice guy. He's been buying us for many years so I think he deserves the credit he's paid for. brits, french, chinese, we should all give him a warm welcome when he makes friendly visits.
We should focus on destroying the saoudi infidels instead of pointing fingers towards our friends from the middle east.
Major betiko

Postby notyou2 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:41 pm

The ram wrote:

Butt hurt boy your ability to prevent decent debate is so strong I'm going to have to use my magical force field against your powers. In other words I'm foeing you! Now go and talk about pickles and preserves or something, bye.

You call me butt hurt boy? LOL
Last edited by notyou2 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain notyou2

Postby iAmCaffeine on Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:58 pm

notyou2 wrote:
The ram wrote:

You call me butt hurt boy? LOL

I think we all know ram often puts 2 and 2 together and comes up with 3.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:35 pm

notyou2 wrote:Warmonger, I do not support Trump or the emir. I think both of them are despicable. People that mistreat other people are scum. Period.

Agreed. There is a difference between supporting a man or a particular piece of legislation.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby The ram on Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:05 am

betiko wrote:I support the Emir, he's a nice guy. He's been buying us for many years so I think he deserves the credit he's paid for. brits, french, chinese, we should all give him a warm welcome when he makes friendly visits.
We should focus on destroying the saoudi infidels instead of pointing fingers towards our friends from the middle east.

Your silence and apathy can be bought for a few francs? Is this the same guy that's postponed all elections indefinitely and been accused of donating £1bn to terrorist organisations? The word prosperity beats all that eh.
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:44 pm

There we have it. Silence from the libtards and their two tier thought process.

How can the lgbt community stay silent about a country that calls their acts disgusting and punishes those found to be gay with death?

How can the feminists stay silent about a country where unmarried women who become pregnant are jailed. Where a woman's word is worthless in a court of law. Where women are paid 25-50% less than men?

How can antifa stay silent about a country where elections have been postponed indefinitely, where slavery is rife. Is that not fascism?

They are only a tool that the bigoted left don't give a f*ck about in reality. There is no moral ground it's all conflicting to achieve the destruction of these peoples roots and all they do is bury their heads, drink their soya milk and make up pathetic memes.
Cadet The ram

Postby Neoteny on Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:29 pm

I am shocked that you are incensed over the left in Europe being more concerned with the politics of the world's largest power instead of the country with a population less than that of metro Atlanta that just happens to be Muslim. Right? That has nothing to do with it?

Their particular brand of Wahhabism isn't great, sure, but neither is your fascist bullshit.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby Neoteny on Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:00 pm

I mean, if you actually want a discussion about why active people in England are more motivated to protest Trump over Qatari leadership, beyond the obvious discrepancy over relevance to international power, one could talk about "western culture" and colonialism. There's a much closer relationship between the US and UK than either has with Qatar. One could obviously talk about the media and politicians, and how both centrist and conservative representatives choose to focus their coverage and policies. Actual leftists will note a sense of solidarity with Qatari living under the reigns of a neoliberal petrostate, and will happily condemn violence against LGBT and other communities while recognizing that an internal shift will be much more effective than forcing cultural change by external means. Our best bet would probably be to lead by example, and to do that, we need to focus on our own fascists that you are trying to deflect from with your Islamophobic whataboutism.
Major Neoteny

Postby notyou2 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:31 pm

The ram wrote:There we have it. Silence from the libtards and their two tier thought process.

How can the lgbt community stay silent about a country that calls their acts disgusting and punishes those found to be gay with death?

How can the feminists stay silent about a country where unmarried women who become pregnant are jailed. Where a woman's word is worthless in a court of law. Where women are paid 25-50% less than men?

How can antifa stay silent about a country where elections have been postponed indefinitely, where slavery is rife. Is that not fascism?

They are only a tool that the bigoted left don't give a f*ck about in reality. There is no moral ground it's all conflicting to achieve the destruction of these peoples roots and all they do is bury their heads, drink their soya milk and make up pathetic memes.

Are you talking about 19th century England? Certainly sounds like England 80 years ago.
Captain notyou2

Postby The ram on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:39 pm

Neoteny wrote:I am shocked that you are incensed over the left in Europe being more concerned with the politics of the world's largest power instead of the country with a population less than that of metro Atlanta that just happens to be Muslim. Right? That has nothing to do with it?

Their particular brand of Wahhabism isn't great, sure, but neither is your fascist bullshit.

So it boils down to the size of a population? Where were the left for the visit of Erdogan? The visit of the Chinese leader?

Yes, I do not want islam to grow in Europe. I will always be honest!

Neoteny wrote:I mean, if you actually want a discussion about why active people in England are more motivated to protest Trump over Qatari leadership, beyond the obvious discrepancy over relevance to international power, one could talk about "western culture" and colonialism. There's a much closer relationship between the US and UK than either has with Qatar. One could obviously talk about the media and politicians, and how both centrist and conservative representatives choose to focus their coverage and policies. Actual leftists will note a sense of solidarity with Qatari living under the reigns of a neoliberal petrostate, and will happily condemn violence against LGBT and other communities while recognizing that an internal shift will be much more effective than forcing cultural change by external means. Our best bet would probably be to lead by example, and to do that, we need to focus on our own fascists that you are trying to deflect from with your Islamophobic whataboutism.

You can try and justify the apathy of the left to protest against anything Islamic all you want. The true reason is it will divide and weaken the left. It will show what one side of the left really feels. And that's vehemently opposed, even more so than any far right group to the lgbt and feminist side of the left. All these communities do not and never will exist in any Islamic country. You show me an openly gay Imam or even a female Imam. Hell, women aren't even allowed in a fucking mosque in case they desecrate it with blood from their vagina. And that's not radical Islam!

Instead of just calling me a fascist or a racist please quote a single thing that I've posted that is racist, or something I've said which makes you think I want fascism. You can't because you don't really understand those words.
Cadet The ram

Postby Neoteny on Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:26 am

The ram wrote:
Neoteny wrote:I am shocked that you are incensed over the left in Europe being more concerned with the politics of the world's largest power instead of the country with a population less than that of metro Atlanta that just happens to be Muslim. Right? That has nothing to do with it?

So it boils down to the size of a population? Where were the left for the visit of Erdogan? The visit of the Chinese leader?

I can't really speak entirely for the left in London, but I know in the US we had direct confrontations with his entourage. Oh wait, I just googled "Erdogan protests London, " and the same for Xi, and found information on protests against both. So you don't even fucking know what you're talking about. SHOCKING. Those protests were definitely smaller, because the actual left is a smaller base. Trump draws out more of the neoliberal centrists due to his power and the way he is treated by media, but the left is protesting these people. Where were you when Erdogan came by? Did you go protest fascism? lol

The ram wrote:Instead of just calling me a fascist or a racist please quote a single thing that I've posted that is racist, or something I've said which makes you think I want fascism. You can't because you don't really understand those words.

Easy.

The ram wrote:You can try and justify the apathy of the left to protest against anything Islamic all you want. The true reason is it will divide and weaken the left. It will show what one side of the left really feels. And that's vehemently opposed, even more so than any far right group to the lgbt and feminist side of the left. All these communities do not and never will exist in any Islamic country. You show me an openly gay Imam or even a female Imam. Hell, women aren't even allowed in a fucking mosque in case they desecrate it with blood from their vagina. And that's not radical Islam!
Major Neoteny

Postby The ram on Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:39 am

Neoteny wrote:
The ram wrote:

I can't really speak entirely for the left in London, but I know in the US we had direct confrontations with his entourage. Oh wait, I just googled "Erdogan protests London, " and the same for Xi, and found information on protests against both. So you don't even fucking know what you're talking about. SHOCKING. Those protests were definitely smaller, because the actual left is a smaller base. Trump draws out more of the neoliberal centrists due to his power and the way he is treated by media, but the left is protesting these people. Where were you when Erdogan came by? Did you go protest fascism? lol

The ram wrote:Instead of just calling me a fascist or a racist please quote a single thing that I've posted that is racist, or something I've said which makes you think I want fascism. You can't because you don't really understand those words.

Easy.

The ram wrote:You can try and justify the apathy of the left to protest against anything Islamic all you want. The true reason is it will divide and weaken the left. It will show what one side of the left really feels. And that's vehemently opposed, even more so than any far right group to the lgbt and feminist side of the left. All these communities do not and never will exist in any Islamic country. You show me an openly gay Imam or even a female Imam. Hell, women aren't even allowed in a fucking mosque in case they desecrate it with blood from their vagina. And that's not radical Islam!

The protesters against Erdogan were Kurdish!

Is there anything in the last paragraph that is untrue? So you class a fascist as someone that speaks the truth? Thanks for another example of how the left are a self censoring bunch of hypocrits. Excellent work bud.
Cadet The ram

Postby Neoteny on Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:54 am

The ram wrote:The protesters against Erdogan were Kurdish!

Ah yes, the notoriously apolitical Kurds. And nobody else was there. Just Kurds. You certainly weren't there, right?

The ram wrote:Is there anything in the last paragraph that is untrue? So you class a fascist as someone that speaks the truth? Thanks for another example of how the left are a self censoring bunch of hypocrits. Excellent work bud.

Ahaha there are plenty of leftists criticizing the treatment of women and LGBT people in the Muslim world. We just don't do it in xenophobic, fascist terms. So yes, you're a fascist, and no, the left isn't hypocritical on that front.
Major Neoteny

Postby betiko on Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:03 am

The ram wrote:
betiko wrote:I support the Emir, he's a nice guy. He's been buying us for many years so I think he deserves the credit he's paid for. brits, french, chinese, we should all give him a warm welcome when he makes friendly visits.

Your silence and apathy can be bought for a few francs? Is this the same guy that's postponed all elections indefinitely and been accused of donating £1bn to terrorist organisations? The word prosperity beats all that eh.

Nope, it's not the royal family, it's some important families within the kingdom that have done that.
Qatar being super scared about the saoudis and a possible invasion have reached out UN council members investing a lot in them to try to make influencial friends.
They are not as hard core as the saoudis wahabists, and they are toning down their extremism. I hardly see how a country trying to open as much as possible to the world through sports and sports organisation could not be moving to the right direction.
Financing terrorism would make absolutely no sense in their global strategy, and sounds more like a conspiracy by the saoudi secret services.
Major betiko

Postby The ram on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:30 am

https://www.facebook.com/thetommyrobins ... 357681915/

This is how it feels to talk to libtards.
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:59 am

Neoteny wrote:

Ah yes, the notoriously apolitical Kurds. And nobody else was there. Just Kurds. You certainly weren't there, right?

The ram wrote:Is there anything in the last paragraph that is untrue? So you class a fascist as someone that speaks the truth? Thanks for another example of how the left are a self censoring bunch of hypocrits. Excellent work bud.

Ahaha there are plenty of leftists criticizing the treatment of women and LGBT people in the Muslim world. We just don't do it in xenophobic, fascist terms. So yes, you're a fascist, and no, the left isn't hypocritical on that front.

Well from what I seen of the protesters in London for the visit of Erdogan, the flags, placards and people were 99% Kurdish. And there number was in the region of 150 if that.

Can you show me any evidence of the left criticising the treatment of women and gays in the Muslim world?
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:08 pm

The ram wrote:
Neoteny wrote:

Well from what I seen of the protesters in London for the visit of Erdogan, the flags, placards and people were 99% Kurdish. And there number was in the region of 150 if that.

Can you show me any evidence of the left criticising the treatment of women and gays in the Muslim world?

Why only the Muslim world, TR?

Anyway, you'll probably just dismiss them, but here are a few links from human rights organisations.

https://www.stonewall.org.uk/our-work/international-work-1
https://www.amnesty.org.uk/issues/lgbti-rights
https://www.hrw.org/topic/lgbt-rights

I doubt you'll give them much thought though.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Neoteny on Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:04 pm

The ram wrote:
Neoteny wrote:

Here are some articles from Jacobin, your sort of intro to leftism type media, one of which stars everyone's favorite autocratic war criminals: the Sauds.

https://jacobinmag.com/2017/10/sisi-hom ... repression
https://jacobinmag.com/2017/10/saudi-ar ... -ban-women

It's not hard to find that sort of thing when you get past the idea that CNN and the Clintons represent the left. Why are you obsessed with how the left responds to Muslim treatment of women and LGBT people? We are aware of the abuses there but that doesn't need to stop us from focusing on the abuses in, say, the US and UK, too.
Major Neoteny

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,