Conquer Club

Does anybody remember anything?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Does anybody remember anything?

Postby Symmetry on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:09 am

elfish_lad wrote:
King_Herpes wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:How do you think drug discovery works?

Imagine it's 1956. What can you tell me about valium or xanax?

Often times the nazi rat can not recognize one direction from at which end it entered the maze.

In this scenario, the nazi lab rat desperately wants to achieve recognition for effort upon recieval of ceremonious cheese. Not thinking of the world outside it's caged efforts. Hindered through a hindrance in hindsight and extreme tunnel vision, the rat's teeth gnash and gnaw. And gnaws still yet more.

My name is Sofia.

Here is the fucked up thing about all that... it’s all true Nazi shit.

Dang.

E.

Mate, just don't bother with gimmick posters. Nothing they say is real-it's part of the act. They just want you to take a role in helping their gimmick. Play along for a bit if you want, but you are the butt of the joke.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:57 am

Symmetry wrote:
elfish_lad wrote:
King_Herpes wrote:

Often times the nazi rat can not recognize one direction from at which end it entered the maze.

In this scenario, the nazi lab rat desperately wants to achieve recognition for effort upon recieval of ceremonious cheese. Not thinking of the world outside it's caged efforts. Hindered through a hindrance in hindsight and extreme tunnel vision, the rat's teeth gnash and gnaw. And gnaws still yet more.

My name is Sofia.

Dang.

E.

Mate, just don't bother with gimmick posters. Nothing they say is real-it's part of the act. They just want you to take a role in helping their gimmick. Play along for a bit if you want, but you are the butt of the joke.

Click image to enlarge.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:43 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
elfish_lad wrote:
King_Herpes wrote:

My name is Sofia.

Dang.

E.

Click image to enlarge.

Can I buy one of those? Or do they come preset for you?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:34 pm

Now, for something completely different:
In an Apollonian culture, eager for “Useful Knowledge” and technical mastery and increasingly indifferent to memory and allergic to tradition, the poet and the novelist and the theologian struggle to find an official justification for their arts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/08/opinion/oh-the-humanities.html
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:58 am

Now, for something completely different:
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,