Conquer Club

thegreekdog

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: thegreekdog

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:42 pm

notyou2 wrote:Perhaps I should have addressed this to TGD.
notyou2 wrote:I have a question.
Where do the extra virgins come from in extra virgin olive oil?

No idea. Maybe it was made by the vestil virgins.
Corporal thegreekdog

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Postby nietzsche on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:53 am

tgd,

Mets wanted to mock you for yesterday's score between the Mets and the Phillies.

I convinced him not to.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Medals: 46
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Most Improved Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2)
Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4)
Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1)
General Contribution (3)

Postby thegreekdog on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:16 pm

nietzsche wrote:tgd,

Mets wanted to mock you for yesterday's score between the Mets and the Phillies.

I convinced him not to.

At least they won the second game. In any baseball game, if you have a position player pitching you're probably not doing well... and the Phillies had TWO!
Corporal thegreekdog

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

Previous

Return to A Place for People to Practice How to Love