Conquer Club

Europe belongs to Europeans

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.
Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Europe belongs to Europeans

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:02 pm

2dimes wrote:Who does Kazhakistan belong to?

Colonel Sanders.

show
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:50 pm

Kazakhstan belongs to those who can spell it.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby TeeGee on Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:09 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby Symmetry on Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:37 pm

Dukasaur wrote:

Duk, you are on a roll.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby 2dimes on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:09 am

If Apple doesn't care how it's spelled why would I?
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby GoranZ on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Donelladan wrote:So, if I understood you correctly GoranZ, you agree with the Dalai Lama ?

We, Europeans, should take care of the immigrants coming to Europe, we should help them and educate them.

I agree with you too.

That is half truth... Or better said the biggest lie of all.
I guess you dint understand me or Dalai Lama. Wanna try again?
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Re: Re:

Postby spurgistan on Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:27 am

GoranZ wrote:
Donelladan wrote:So, if I understood you correctly GoranZ, you agree with the Dalai Lama ?

We, Europeans, should take care of the immigrants coming to Europe, we should help them and educate them.

I agree with you too.

That is half truth... Or better said the biggest lie of all.

That is SO better said. 10/10.
Dint.
Heh.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Sergeant spurgistan

Re:

Postby The ram on Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:53 am

I agree with you too.

The migrant crisis was fabricated by the globalists. The next step!
Cadet The ram

Postby Donelladan on Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:11 am

GoranZ wrote:That is half truth... Or better said the biggest lie of all.

Half truth ? the other half ?

I just find it very funny that you decided to quite the Dalai Lama on his sentence " Europe belongs to Europeans " but that you completely disregard his other comments " Europe should take care of the immigrants".

Either you think Dalai Lama is someone with wisdom and we should listen to him, then we should reflect on his message, both part, Europe belongs to Europeans and Europe should take care of the immigrants.
Or let's agree that the Dalai Lama has nothing to say about what we do in Europe, and we just don't give a f*ck what he is saying.

But you can't come here saying "refugees should go back to their countries because the Dalai Lama said so" and then refuse that your country help immigrants, despite the Dalai Lama saying to.

Ram wrote:The migrant crisis was fabricated by the globalists. The next step!

Not relevant to what I said. but :lol:
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby GoranZ on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:27 pm

Donelladan wrote:
GoranZ wrote:That is half truth... Or better said the biggest lie of all.

Half truth ? the other half ?

I just find it very funny that you decided to quite the Dalai Lama on his sentence " Europe belongs to Europeans " but that you completely disregard his other comments " Europe should take care of the immigrants".

Either you think Dalai Lama is someone with wisdom and we should listen to him, then we should reflect on his message, both part, Europe belongs to Europeans and Europe should take care of the immigrants.
Or let's agree that the Dalai Lama has nothing to say about what we do in Europe, and we just don't give a f*ck what he is saying.

But you can't come here saying "refugees should go back to their countries because the Dalai Lama said so" and then refuse that your country help immigrants, despite the Dalai Lama saying to.

It was you who forget parts of what Dalai Lama said, not me. Here it is again.
"I think Europe belongs to the Europeans," he said, adding they should make clear to refugees that "they ultimately should rebuild their own country".
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby riskllama on Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:31 pm

he probably meant when it was safe to go back to that particular country, Goran... :roll: - but, until such time, do what you can for them. just an assumption on my part, ofc.
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby The ram on Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:55 am

Donelladan wrote:

Oh but it is. The Dalai lama isn't as easily hoodwinked as you. He knows if Islam grows in Europe then his people's way of life will be under threat. He respects history and knows what's happening. You on the other hand are a waste!
Cadet The ram

Postby Donelladan on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:04 am

The ram wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Oh but it is. The Dalai lama isn't as easily hoodwinked as you. He knows if Islam grows in Europe then his people's way of life will be under threat. He respects history and knows what's happening. You on the other hand are a waste!

Ok, I didn't say I am in favor of immigration or letting islam become a major religion in Europe. But sure go ahead, I am a waste.

Also on the quote made on the OP, no one is speaking about islam, so I don't know how you know what the Dalai Lama is thinking about islam.

GoranZ wrote:It was you who forget parts of what Dalai Lama said, not me. Here it is again.
"I think Europe belongs to the Europeans," he said, adding they should make clear to refugees that "they ultimately should rebuild their own country".

Huh ? Why are you talking non-sense, I didn't forget it, see my previous post.
I just say you can't select someone words to support your point, take all of what he said, or take nothing.
Brigadier Donelladan

Postby spurgistan on Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:08 am

The ram wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

TIL Tibetan Buddhists have a problem with Muslim immigrants. Oh wait no I didn't because that's frigging dumb and totally against their religion of acceptance and no way are you not taking this man's words out of context. The great thing is you provided the context! Or maybe it was the other ethno-nationalist troll in this thread but same difference. And you're ignoring it. The human brain is a staggeringly wonderful thing. Also funny that you think the Dalai Lama would be on the side of the ethno-nationalists when they forced him from his land.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Sergeant spurgistan

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:56 pm

I've seen enough Sopranos to know what "take care of" means.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby The ram on Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:29 am

spurgistan wrote:
The ram wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

TIL Tibetan Buddhists have a problem with Muslim immigrants. Oh wait no I didn't because that's frigging dumb and totally against their religion of acceptance and no way are you not taking this man's words out of context. The great thing is you provided the context! Or maybe it was the other ethno-nationalist troll in this thread but same difference. And you're ignoring it. The human brain is a staggeringly wonderful thing. Also funny that you think the Dalai Lama would be on the side of the ethno-nationalists when they forced him from his land.

All I have to say to that nonsense is, history. Try to think for yourself not what you're told.
Cadet The ram

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:09 pm

https://www.france24.com/en/20180925-mo ... -officials

It's pretty sad when the Moroccan navy has to police Spanish citizen-terrorists. How come the Spanish police can't deal with their own criminals? They have 10x the budget...
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby armati on Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Angry German Mom Viral Video - 'Only 2 Out of 25' Kids in Son's Daycare Speak German - 2 Million Views
https://www.facebook.com/leen.vonk/vide ... 030975816/

Anyone speak german?
Sergeant armati

Postby GoranZ on Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:50 am

Donelladan wrote:
GoranZ wrote:It was you who forget parts of what Dalai Lama said, not me. Here it is again.

I just say you can't select someone words to support your point, take all of what he said, or take nothing.

Read the huge words again, but this time slowly.

My post(compare it to the web page, nothing is left out): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=228612#p5059504
Your post(lots of things are left out): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=228612&start=25#p5060334
So I didn't left out anything, you did ;)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:14 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

My post(compare it to the web page, nothing is left out): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=228612#p5059504
Your post(lots of things are left out): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=228612&start=25#p5060334

You kind of left out the link to the things you said you weren't leaving out.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:43 am

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Why you haven't provide it then :?:

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:39 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Huh- you oddly sound kind of afraid of providing the links yourself. Funny that.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:42 pm

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
Donelladan wrote:

Huh- you oddly sound kind of afraid of providing the links yourself. Funny that.

Well I cant provide a link for something that does not exist...
But if you believe that I have left something out provide a link or shut a f*ck up.

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:04 pm

GoranZ wrote: Well I cant provide a link for something that does not exist...
But if you believe that I have left something out provide a link or shut a f*ck up.

Oh no! GoranZ got weirdly defensive when called out! Screams that everyone should shut up if they question him!

Mate- you need to back up, and also back up your weird little tales.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:54 pm

Symmetry wrote:
GoranZ wrote: Well I cant provide a link for something that does not exist...

Oh no! GoranZ got weirdly defensive when called out! Screams that everyone should shut up if they question him!

Mate- you need to back up, and also back up your weird little tales.

Back up from what? From you? Pfff look at your self, you are even unable to provide a simple link :lol:
What will you whine about next?

Brigadier GoranZ

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,