Conquer Club

A week in pathetic Britain

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: A week in pathetic Britain

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:05 am

The ram wrote:Traffic lights in London now show a red man to show pedestrians not to walk but when it turns green it's one of those gender fluid lgbtq signs. Man = negative, queer = positive.

As someone living in London, I can confirm that most traffic lights in Tower Hamlets now feature a green woman in a burka.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:03 am

How do you know the red symbol is male?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby The ram on Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:09 am

jonesthecurl wrote:How do you know the red symbol is male?

I'll bet you used that excuse when you were caught in the ladies tiolet watching young girls
Cadet The ram

Postby notyou2 on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:09 am

The ram wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Rammy, I hate to break this to you, but society needs all types: lefties, righties, liberals, coservatives, straights, LGBTQ, etc. to function properly. They act as checks and balances. Besides, if your country was entirely right wing, whose throats would you advocate to slit then? Be thankful that you have the right to bitch, moan and complain.

Societies need lgbtq to function properly? Why did I even look at your post is beyond me

Yesterday evening I watched the local London ITV news. In schools in London they have started to learn 5 year olds about FGM and telling them to say no. Remember kiddies diversity is our strength. Next week they'll be telling the kids how to use a knife, only in self defence mind.

Closed mind.
Captain notyou2

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:26 am

notyou2 wrote:
The ram wrote:
notyou2 wrote:Rammy, I hate to break this to you, but society needs all types: lefties, righties, liberals, coservatives, straights, LGBTQ, etc. to function properly. They act as checks and balances. Besides, if your country was entirely right wing, whose throats would you advocate to slit then? Be thankful that you have the right to bitch, moan and complain.

Societies need lgbtq to function properly? Why did I even look at your post is beyond me

Yesterday evening I watched the local London ITV news. In schools in London they have started to learn 5 year olds about FGM and telling them to say no. Remember kiddies diversity is our strength. Next week they'll be telling the kids how to use a knife, only in self defence mind.

Closed mind.

ram is opposed to the deforming of children's genitals, and he is opposed to teaching children how to use deadly weapons. Some people simply just don't want their society turned into America 2.0, and that's their choice.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby The ram on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:59 am

mrswdk wrote:
notyou2 wrote:
The ram wrote:

Closed mind.

ram is opposed to the deforming of children's genitals, and he is opposed to teaching children how to use deadly weapons. Some people simply just don't want their society turned into America 2.0, and that's their choice.

Whether you mean it or not but you're bang on the money.
Cadet The ram

Postby mrswdk on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:00 pm

I never bang for money, although I do sometimes accept gifts,
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby The ram on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:11 pm

mrswdk wrote:I never bang for money, although I do sometimes accept gifts,

When they give you a pack of chewing gum before banging you, it's not a gift ;)
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:47 am

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dail ... orist.html

Black woman flies into rage after pensioner beeps her horn. Black reports old white woman for hate crime. Anyone with a shred of common sense knows who the real racist is here, but you better not say it.......
Cadet The ram

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:37 pm

Here's Patrick Stewart telling you how he really feels:
ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–’ā–’ā–‘
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby armati on Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:41 pm

I always thought Patrick Stewart was over rated.
Sergeant armati

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:07 pm

armati wrote:I always thought Patrick Stewart was over rated, but then I saw the Green Room.

Fixed.
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Let's remember the times that the UK was the pinnacle of culture:
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:50 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Let's remember the times that the UK was the pinnacle of culture:

My brother went to school with Noel Edmonds. he wasn't in the same year, but they were at the school at the same time.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby tzor on Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:48 am

The ram wrote:Yesterday evening I watched the local London ITV news. In schools in London they have started to learn 5 year olds about FGM and telling them to say no. Remember kiddies diversity is our strength. Next week they'll be telling the kids how to use a knife, only in self defence mind.

And we all know that the knife is the gateway to full out BFHS membership. :twisted:
Cadet tzor

Postby The ram on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:30 am

tzor wrote:
The ram wrote:Yesterday evening I watched the local London ITV news. In schools in London they have started to learn 5 year olds about FGM and telling them to say no. Remember kiddies diversity is our strength. Next week they'll be telling the kids how to use a knife, only in self defence mind.

And we all know that the knife is the gateway to full out BFHS membership. :twisted:

Nah they are the wrong colour. Trying not to sound racist but also being factual, London knife crime is a black thang
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:08 am

http://mailonline.newspaperdirect.com/e ... 90ffcf7e89

London has fallen! And still they persist with their ideology.
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:37 am

This man who can't even put a pair of shoes on correctly has repeatedly had the upper hand over Theresa May in the brexit negotiations. It's quite apparent that May is a part of the political elites and has no interest in carrying out the democratic will of the British public

https://youtu.be/r5ukxe65gXE
Cadet The ram

Postby mrswdk on Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:05 am

British spy fails to do some spying without being caught:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46288510
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby The ram on Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:51 am

British academic is what Britain is claimed Matt Hedges is. A good education is no guarantee of common sense but could a guy who's 31 and always been a student be so stupid? I'd say he's a spy!
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:10 am

This is your Labour party

https://labour25.com
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:30 am

Only 4 hours into a vibrant culturally enriched London and we had 2 murders and at least 4 others hospitalised with stab wounds.

A Somali resident of Holland runs around in Manchester shouting long live the caliphate and Allah akbar whilst stabbing a couple in their 50s and a police officer that came to their aid. Suspect detained under the mental health act.

Don't you feel blessed.
Cadet The ram

Postby armati on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:40 am

The down fall of the british empire. And people still believe churchill was some kind of hero.

The brits are gonna get their share of alah akbar wackoes for their part in destroying the middle east, canada is getting their share too.
Canada gets the white helmets and their families. lol

When everyone cheered when we began with destroying Iraq, where did they think the refugees were going to go?
Did people think all the arabs across the middle east were going to sit back and say "oh well, all that bombing is for our own good."?

Geez, isis came out and told people they were going to send their people to europe.
I remember on another blog I said I was cancelling my vacation plans to Italy.

Its taken me long time to understand people just dont give a crap, they prefer to soak up the propaganda and live in some kinda trance state. Just human nature I guess.

Some guy in Japan just married a hologram, geez, he got a sex doll at least.

Im old, I have no connection to the way young people think

Ram, expect a few more akbar allah guys..
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:43 am

oops, he coulda got a sex doll at least.

Some of them dont look too bad, thing is sex is better when the partner moves. :lol:
Sergeant armati

Postby mrswdk on Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:56 am

The ram wrote:Only 4 hours into a vibrant culturally enriched London and we had 2 murders and at least 4 others hospitalised with stab wounds.

City with 8 million people in it, bruh.
Lieutenant mrswdk

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,