Conquer Club

The red pill

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The red pill

Postby betiko on Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:34 am

that mum is a dick. you don't play jokes like that to kids that young
Major betiko

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:07 pm

The ram wrote:
The ram wrote:
betiko wrote:
The ram wrote:There's probably quite a few young men who've never had a male influence in their lives nowadays. What type of man will a boy that's brought up in a lesbian household become? Neoteny? Symmetry? We're fucked lol.

Ok i might be bringing this thread somewhere i wasnā€™t Intending to but... just listen to kanye vs trump. Clearly, without male influencers in a household people vote for Trump.

https://youtu.be/iGoatg4ciyc

Almost 24hrs since this was posted and not a single comment. Yet another example of what the libtards are allowed to criticise, and what/ when they must look the other way. Empty shells with no true morals with no mind of their own.

Maybe if you liked it correctly people might watch it... I don't usually click on things that have no explanation attached. Here what it looks like when you do it right:

Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:32 pm

Honestly, the whole red pill vs blue pill thing just kind of shows that the most philosophically complex film you've ever seen is The Matrix.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:18 am

Symmetry wrote:Honestly, the whole red pill vs blue pill thing just kind of shows that the most philosophically complex film you've ever seen is The Matrix.

"The Red Pill" is the title of the documentary this thread is about. Not really sure where you found a ranking of philosophically complex films I watched either. Thanks for your valuable contribution to the debate.
Major betiko

Postby tzor on Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:56 am

The ram wrote:What type of man will a boy that's brought up in a lesbian household become?

The same can be argued for single parents. While the answer is "it depends" one can get a lot of information from the law of averages and it doesn't look good.
Cadet tzor

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:25 pm

tzor wrote:
The ram wrote:What type of man will a boy that's brought up in a lesbian household become?

The same can be argued for single parents. While the answer is "it depends" one can get a lot of information from the law of averages and it doesn't look good.

I personally don't know any kid with gay parents, i don't know if you do but i doubt it. I see that kids can turn out great in shitty families and terrible in great families though.

What research are you refering to that proves alarming behaviours among gay parents kids compared to hetero parents?

Regarding the double dike mum question... they are 2 and they definitely aren't exercizing the same role. I guess one of them is more manly. I actually prefer the combo 2 lesbo mums for a boy and 2 gay dads for a girls than the other way around.
Major betiko

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:43 am

When I first moved to the US the couple opposite us were lesbian, mixed race, Wiccans - which would get them strung up three times in some parts of the U.S. - They had a kid who seemed pretty normal to me. That town was the first place I ever saw "Both my Moms" Mothers day cards.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:13 pm

An ex girlfriend and her sister that are very good friends had their dad leave their mother for a man when they were teens.
Same thing happened to a very close friend, his mother, a catholic school teacher, left the father for another catholic school teacher (female!!!!) when he was like 28. How fucked up is that?? lol

anyways, the two girls were teens so it's more relevant.... but they've always taken care of their father who'se been quite a wreck. not the kind of guy to have a regular partner either.
Major betiko

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:14 pm

betiko wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Here's the Matrix trailer:

It's fun, but the red pill vs blue pill is just sad. Deeply deeply sad.

i can't read the video you posted. Also I'm curious to know where you stand on all this matter.

That people who base their lives on a scene from The Matrix is deeply sad.
Last edited by Symmetry on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:33 pm

betiko wrote:Thanks for your valuable contribution to the debate.

betiko is the cheekiest Frenchman there ever was
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby tzor on Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:21 pm

betiko wrote:
tzor wrote:The same can be argued for single parents. While the answer is "it depends" one can get a lot of information from the law of averages and it doesn't look good.
What research are you refering to that proves alarming behaviours among gay parents kids compared to hetero parents?

First of all, I didn't mention "alarming behaviors." The discussion was about "what type of man."

Second, I think reports can be exceptionally biased because there are a significant number of factors involved. I think a lot of studies here may be somewhat myopic in that they fail to take these other factors into account. As a good example of other factors here is an article from the Huff Post, "According to a recent study from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, children are far more affected by the relationship of their parents than their sexual orientation." CBS News reported on a more controversial study, "Focusing on the larger sample, the study found respondents whose mother had a same-sex relationship fared worse on 24 of the 40 tested outcomes, compared with children of an intact heterosexual couple."

Single mothers have the same research problem as homosexual couples because the facts and the political correctness tend to want to go to divorce court over irreconcilable differences. A report from the Washington Post tries a positive spin but even then admits the negatives, "Research has also begun to confirm Moynihan's fears that children of unmarried moms face more obstacles in life. They're far more likely to live in poverty than children of married parents. McLanahan and Jencks have found in their research that they experience more family instability, with new partners moving in and out, and more half-siblings fathered by different men. The growing number of studies in this field also suggests that these children have more problem behaviors and more trouble finishing school. The data is less conclusive, McLanahan and Jencks caution, on how absent fathers affect a child's test scores or future earnings."
Cadet tzor

Postby Symmetry on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:37 pm

betiko wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Honestly, the whole red pill vs blue pill thing just kind of shows that the most philosophically complex film you've ever seen is The Matrix.

"The Red Pill" is the title of the documentary this thread is about. Not really sure where you found a ranking of philosophically complex films I watched either. Thanks for your valuable contribution to the debate.

Lol- didn't know that you weren't aware that the whole thing is a Matrix reference.

You'd have thought the documentary would have at least mentioned it.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:37 am

When I talk to a woman all I'm thinking about is whether they are worth fucking or not. And I have no problems seeing any of my children. Take note beta boys.
Cadet The ram

Postby betiko on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:29 am

Symmetry wrote:
betiko wrote:

Lol- didn't know that you weren't aware that the whole thing is a Matrix reference.

You'd have thought the documentary would have at least mentioned it.

wow! I had no idea it was a movie reference. I've never heard of matrix. Is it a thriller about parenthood?
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:39 am

The ram wrote:When I talk to a woman all I'm thinking about is whether they are worth fucking or not. And I have no problems seeing any of my children. Take note beta boys.

lol, define "worth fucking".
Do you really think women are not thinking wether you're worth fucking or not and do you really think you're getting premium quality ram? :lol:
From what you show online of yourself, i doubt your standards in women are very high if you want to get laid without paying. If you feel like an alpha, it's probably because you're a khi surrounded by psi and omega. You're in no position to lecture beta boys :lol:
Major betiko

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:14 pm

I didn't have time to read this thread, so is the red pill what men take now not to have babies or?
Brigadier mookiemcgee

Postby Symmetry on Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:54 pm

WWKRD?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:21 am

betiko wrote:
The ram wrote:When I talk to a woman all I'm thinking about is whether they are worth fucking or not. And I have no problems seeing any of my children. Take note beta boys.

Do you really think women are not thinking wether you're worth fucking or not and do you really think you're getting premium quality ram? :lol:
From what you show online of yourself, i doubt your standards in women are very high if you want to get laid without paying. If you feel like an alpha, it's probably because you're a khi surrounded by psi and omega. You're in no position to lecture beta boys :lol:

I sympathise with your dilemma but if you're talking about premium quality pussy, then your description of your ex sounds like trailer trash buddy. Is that your idea of quality? I've not read the entire thread but I hope you can have the access to your child to build a good relationship.

I know all about animal instincts. Do you think I talk to women about the subjects I talk about here? Do you? Not if you like sex you won't anyway lol
Cadet The ram

Postby riskllama on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:31 pm

another epeen measuring contest, hooray!!!
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:54 am

The ram wrote:
betiko wrote:

I sympathise with your dilemma but if you're talking about premium quality pussy, then your description of your ex sounds like trailer trash buddy. Is that your idea of quality? I've not read the entire thread but I hope you can have the access to your child to build a good relationship.

I know all about animal instincts. Do you think I talk to women about the subjects I talk about here? Do you? Not if you like sex you won't anyway lol

My ex comes from a very wealthy family, she's got an engineering degree even if she never worked in that field, we went to high school together and she was the class hottie... we started our relationship 18 years after high school. She doesn't drink, smoke or ever did drugs. So no, I don't really see how that fits in the trailer trash category. She is a totally unconsiderate bitch though. The kind of girl who always had everything she wanted from her daddy that can't take no for an answer.
Major betiko

Postby The ram on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:43 am

betiko wrote:
The ram wrote:
betiko wrote:

My ex comes from a very wealthy family, she's got an engineering degree even if she never worked in that field, we went to high school together and she was the class hottie... we started our relationship 18 years after high school. She doesn't drink, smoke or ever did drugs. So no, I don't really see how that fits in the trailer trash category. She is a totally unconsiderate bitch though. The kind of girl who always had everything she wanted from her daddy that can't take no for an answer.

You can't buy class
Cadet The ram

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:24 pm

The ram wrote:
betiko wrote:
The ram wrote:
betiko wrote:

You can't buy class

Clearly.
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby riskllama on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:05 pm

zing!!!
Lieutenant riskllama

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,