Conquer Club

The red pill

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The red pill

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:38 pm

I just saw this documentary.
Basically a feminist activist made it, checking out male rights activists.... and she gives up being a feminist.
This is 2h guys, seriously, I highly recommend you watch it whenever you have time for it.

Major betiko

Re: The red pill

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:44 pm

A fantastic woman! Thumbs up to her and the so called "honey badgers"

Men need to stop being disposable second class human beings. We need to fight for our rights and stop the women spreading false information of this being a patriarcal society they are the victims of!
Major betiko

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:06 pm

I assumed this thread was by amati from reading the title. It turns out it's from betiko.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:09 pm

Suck it up and be a man.
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:22 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Suck it up and be a man.

Lol, a man ? Just look at everything being a man stands for. And yet women feel left behind and opressed by our gender ?

Be a weasel and just let it happen man.
Prostate cancer is as deadly as breast cancer, but look at the money involved in each game.

Domestic violence... as if female domestic violence wasn’t A thing. And us being men we can’t retaliate.

Parenthood... we do not chose anything. We are shit. Women have all the choices from start to adulthood of the offspring.

Get fucking real and be a man... not a fucking rug
Major betiko

Postby armati on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:47 pm

I've had a few women tell me life is tuff for women, I always respond it aint so easy for men either.

Life is great if ya dont weaken.
Sergeant armati

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:59 pm

armati wrote:I've had a few women tell me life is tuff for women, I always respond it aint so easy for men either.

Life is great if ya dont weaken.

For the same crime, a man gets 60% more sentence.
Only 10% difference between white and black.

This isn’t about being weak, it’s about being informed and remind the women claiming for social justice and how hard it is for them.... what place they leave us in society
Major betiko

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:03 pm

betiko wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Suck it up and be a man.

Lol, a man ? Just look at everything being a man stands for. And yet women feel left behind and opressed by our gender ?

Be a weasel and just let it happen man.
Prostate cancer is as deadly as breast cancer, but look at the money involved in each game.

Domestic violence... as if female domestic violence wasn’t A thing. And us being men we can’t retaliate.

Parenthood... we do not chose anything. We are shit. Women have all the choices from start to adulthood of the offspring.

Get fucking real and be a man... not a fucking rug

lol i was being flippant
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby betiko on Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:53 pm

There's been over 40 years of female activism. A lot of great things have been accomplished by women to give them more rights, they have overcome a lot and now have more fairness in their existence compared to 50 years ago... not everywhere. Even in the most progressist countries there is still more to be done.

That's the premice. I am by no means against the progresses achieved in the 20th century for women. Nor I think everything is all good and solved.

Nevertheless; we are letting everything slip and not reminding what society demands to men. Most of you are probably afraid to even think of it... "be a man!"
But being a modern man is not the same thing than what it was over 100 years ago. Women have evolved... we haven't. It might be time to get a bit philosophical here and discuss our condition in society.
Major betiko

Postby armati on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:35 pm

I would say maybe men could become men that dont invade other nations, thats kind of a big deal.

Men,women and children all treated equally dead when we do that, course it is women like Hillary and Albright that cackle it is worth it.

Which genders rights are we trampling when we do that?
Sergeant armati

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:46 pm

Here's the Matrix trailer:

It's fun, but the red pill vs blue pill is just sad. Deeply deeply sad.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:58 am

Symmetry wrote:Here's the Matrix trailer:

It's fun, but the red pill vs blue pill is just sad. Deeply deeply sad.

i can't read the video you posted. Also I'm curious to know where you stand on all this matter.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:10 am

armati wrote:I would say maybe men could become men that dont invade other nations, thats kind of a big deal.

Men,women and children all treated equally dead when we do that, course it is women like Hillary and Albright that cackle it is worth it.

Which genders rights are we trampling when we do that?

well, I gues that's a part that will never change.

What I meant.... while women are more and more educated (now more than half of college stdents are female) and get each time better jobs and are more career oriented than 50 years ago..... Men are more family/household oriented than before.... Just by the fact that the woman works and you have to split chores; you get a bigger involvment in the kid's education and day to day stuff....
Nevertheless, we are still seen as the main bread provider. WHy is it shocking to think of a household where the woman makes more money that the man? What's the problem with that?
Why can there be stay at home mums but no stay at home dads without the society freaking out?
Why is the image of the wife beater so well spread, wile there is a lot of female domestic violence towards men, and that is always taken as a joke??
What's the deal with kid custody and pensions? What about divorces and what is given to women and left to men?

How dare they complain about the "patriarcal society" when they are the ones contributing to it? Why is there 99% men fatalities in war conflicts? over 80% male dead doing the dangerous jobs? Male suicide rates? Male life expectacy significantly lower? when there is a catastrophy.... it's always "the women and children first!"

Just open your eyes guys. I guess people who haven't experienced a separation and all the custody bullshit bias can't understand how men are disposable shit in this society.

Just look at the boko haram part in that documentary.....
Major betiko

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:53 am

I never really tabbed betiko as the disgruntled family court veteran.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:49 am

Neoteny wrote:I never really tabbed betiko as the disgruntled family court veteran.

it's not just about this.... It's so many things.
Just look at this documentary and how hard core feminist activist talk to male activist.... they can't have a normal conversation they are just freaking out and insulting while it isn't possible to open a dialogue and the male actiist stay calm and rational...

Stupid information is being spread about male activist being in favour of rape or wife beating and all sort of false acusations and demoization by feminist. Just look how you are shut out if you are a man talking about male rights. We are demonized by the media. Here in spain every day in the news they speak about men hitting their wifes, patriarchy, machism and all this bullshit...

The other day a friend's friend (female) asked me about my daughter and what school she was at. I was like... she isn't at any school because my ex has refused all the schools I have proposed, like that she can just keep the whole pension for herself and not have to spend money in a school.... and that pension was established with her being scholarized last year and the judge telling i had that amount of pension to pay and the mother had the school to pay out of it. So I was like "you know, when you have all these feminist movements ranting about how unfair society is towards woman it just cracks me out. These are feminist measures".
She replies (with no bad intention, she was on my side but...) "no, that's not feminism, that's machism".
So I replied.... "sexism in any case. what does machism have to do with this?"
So here is the thing... for women.... feminism = fight for equal rights. machism = dominance of a sex over another.
So there is a bias in the vocabulary to start with.... female = good, male= bad
Major betiko

Postby KoolBak on Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:24 am

Damn dude. Last I recall you were having a baby and were all excited. Sorry brother....
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:55 am

KoolBak wrote:Damn dude. Last I recall you were having a baby and were all excited. Sorry brother....

yeah we split up last year... after getting pregnant she just turned out to be a totally different person. Our daughter was only 1 year old when I had to leave the house. I almost didn't get to see her during the first 6 month after we split up untill a judge gave me custody rights last march. The mother just decided she'll move to a small village far away where her new boyfriend lives... and that i'll just see my daughter half of the vacations... while i bought a flat 2 minutes away from where she lives and everything is super convenient for a split custody.
The mother doesn't understand why I don't agree with her great project lol.

I know that nordic countries are quite advanced in terms of male rights. In latin countries we still live in the 50s; and from what I've heard it's the same in the US.
Major betiko

Postby armati on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:32 am

Sums it up pretty well.

Where kids are concerned men need alot of money to have any "rights".

Recall Carlin, "the only right we have is the right to "right this way".
Sergeant armati

Postby KoolBak on Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Sorry Frenchie....no dad deserves that shit ;o( And the child is the one that suffers.....

Only way dads get custody here is if mom is a druggie or a criminal and its STILL a bitch. Two of my closest friends are single dads with custody and the shit they have to go thru is insane.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Neoteny on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Lol this thread delivers.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:28 pm

KoolBak wrote:Sorry Frenchie....no dad deserves that shit ;o( And the child is the one that suffers.....

Only way dads get custody here is if mom is a druggie or a criminal and its STILL a bitch. Two of my closest friends are single dads with custody and the shit they have to go thru is insane.

And this shit can happen to anybody. Let's also not forget all these men that don't want to leave their wife because they know how screwed they'll get if they do.
Female emancipation has been a big thing for the past 50 years. But most guys are too lazy to voice out our issues. You know, like,they might get in trouble with the old lady.
We are actually women slaves and they trick us to believe we're the ones in power. How dumb are we!
Major betiko

Postby The ram on Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:08 am

There's probably quite a few young men who've never had a male influence in their lives nowadays. What type of man will a boy that's brought up in a lesbian household become? Neoteny? Symmetry? We're fucked lol.
Cadet The ram

Postby betiko on Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:03 am

The ram wrote:There's probably quite a few young men who've never had a male influence in their lives nowadays. What type of man will a boy that's brought up in a lesbian household become? Neoteny? Symmetry? We're fucked lol.

Ok i might be bringing this thread somewhere i wasn’t Intending to but... just listen to kanye vs trump. Clearly, without male influencers in a household people vote for Trump.
Major betiko

Postby The ram on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:08 am

betiko wrote:
The ram wrote:There's probably quite a few young men who've never had a male influence in their lives nowadays. What type of man will a boy that's brought up in a lesbian household become? Neoteny? Symmetry? We're fucked lol.

Ok i might be bringing this thread somewhere i wasn’t Intending to but... just listen to kanye vs trump. Clearly, without male influencers in a household people vote for Trump.

https://youtu.be/iGoatg4ciyc
Cadet The ram

Postby The ram on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:27 am

The ram wrote:
betiko wrote:

https://youtu.be/iGoatg4ciyc

Almost 24hrs since this was posted and not a single comment. Yet another example of what the libtards are allowed to criticise, and what/ when they must look the other way. Empty shells with no true morals with no mind of their own.
Cadet The ram

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,