Conquer Club

Bow down to the pure skill of Ronaldinho

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Don't You Just Love Them Skills.

Total votes : 0

Postby Ronaldinho on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:45 am

Norse wrote:Don't get me wrong, Ronaldinho is class.

But, he would not be able to play like that in the british game, our tempo and rough style of play would see ronaldinho reduced to a lanky pansy diving about. Spain is a much slower game, so has the time to get away with it.

Remeber juninho? If it wasn't for his quick burst of acceleration he would have been nothing in the premier league.

No doubt our style of play is more rough, i wouldent say its fast though... theres only one i player i want to see the the premiership anyway, and it aint Ronaldinho, its Kaka, my fucking God, i would let that man take a piss on me.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby diddle on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:59 am

he does have goofy teeth though

[size=0]come on, somebody had to say it[/size]
Cadet diddle

Postby Norse on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:59 am

I wouldn't mind seeing Messi in the premier league either. I really think that boy is going to be the worlds best within 2 years.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,