Conquer Club

Do they really exist?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Do they really exist?

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:50 am

I'm going to pull a symmetry here. Do you notice that all the smaller denominational bills are women. And all of the higher denominational bills are white men. I can't believe the sexism and racism in your country. Of course this is sarcasm but if it was symmetry it would be packed in the logic of crazy.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby TeeGee on Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:56 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:I'm going to pull a symmetry here. Do you notice that all the smaller denominational bills are women. And all of the higher denominational bills are white men. I can't believe the sexism and racism in your country. Of course this is sarcasm but if it was symmetry it would be packed in the logic of crazy.

here is the new Aussie $50, worth about 75 US cents

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby HitRed on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:18 pm

TeeGee wrote:
warmonger1981 wrote:I'm going to pull a symmetry here. Do you notice that all the smaller denominational bills are women. And all of the higher denominational bills are white men. I can't believe the sexism and racism in your country. Of course this is sarcasm but if it was symmetry it would be packed in the logic of crazy.

The art confused me. The green circle little bubbles on the right is what? Is the building on the left the Congress building, home or a school? The yellow and gray vertical with the swan in the middle are rocks and corn?
Captain HitRed

Postby TeeGee on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:44 pm

HitRed wrote:
TeeGee wrote:

The art confused me. The green circle little bubbles on the right is what? Is the building on the left the Congress building, home or a school? The yellow and gray vertical with the swan in the middle are rocks and corn?

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/a ... 5291bf284#

this might explain it better than I can
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:49 pm

It's Symmetry with a capital "S", and you could never pull me, even in your wildest dreams. What's with the personal attack? Jealous of my ninja-like use of the shift key when registering a username on the site?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby HitRed on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:53 pm

TeeGee wrote:
HitRed wrote:
TeeGee wrote:

The new note has four tactile dots for the visually-impaired

Wow, that is cool!
Captain HitRed

Postby Symmetry on Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:53 pm

TeeGee wrote:
HitRed wrote:
TeeGee wrote:

Actually, that's a really good solution to a serious problem.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:55 pm

Why are the men always on the front and the women always on the back? Also, how come there is no queen on your money? Doesn't that mean it is counterfeit?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby armati on Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:24 pm

Just lookin at them ya can really tell they are valuable.

Not like that stupid metal stuff or digits.

Paper is where its at.

I have some gold bills, they're called aurum

The Aurum | Peak Prosperity
https://www.peakprosperity.com/
Jan 18, 2014 - In today's podcast, I speak with Adam Trexler, President of Valaurum, about this technology and the gold-infused notes it creates. ... In short, a fractional gram's worth of gold is affixed to layers of polyester, creating a note – called an "Aurum" – similar in dimension and ...

Just neat to have.
Sergeant armati

Postby TeeGee on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:11 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Why are the men always on the front and the women always on the back? Also, how come there is no queen on your money? Doesn't that mean it is counterfeit?

Judging by the 50 in the river section of the note, I actually thought the woman was on the front, but that then raises the question as to why is the indigenous Australian on the back and not the front..

The queens only on our $5

Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby warmonger1981 on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:19 am

Why is the queen on so many currencies in the world? How the British Empire ruled half the world at one time I felt like. But many of these countries are now independent.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby HitRed on Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:38 am

warmonger1981 wrote:Why is the queen on so many currencies in the world? How the British Empire ruled half the world at one time I felt like. But many of these countries are now independent.

Just last week voters in New Caladonia choose to stay part of France. Sometimes it's better to keep the historical ties. Most former British colonies keep the Queen as part of heritage.
Captain HitRed

Postby DoomYoshi on Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:09 pm

warmonger1981 wrote:Why is the queen on so many currencies in the world? How the British Empire ruled half the world at one time I felt like. But many of these countries are now independent.

We all love her and make it our duty to fight for her:
http://www.monarchist.ca/
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby 2dimes on Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:12 pm

Ok, the funniest thing about that is that she already gave him the commonwealths so the blurb about leaders selecting him is redundant i'n it?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:20 pm

Olympia is a painting by Manet.

show
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Quirk on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:12 am

Here's a pic of a flag from the USS Olympia that flew in the Battle of Manila Bay. I should hang it up again now that my son is old enough not to destroy it.

Image Image

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Major Quirk

Postby warmonger1981 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:48 am

I love the couch. Reminds me of my childhood. And the flag is pretty sweet too.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby HitRed on Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:42 pm

*drooling*

Museums would fight to have that flag in their collection. Seriously, show that to a top rated museum!!! The pedigree is everything. At Least know the best ways to preserve it.

I meet with the curator at fort sam Houston last summer and there sole focus is camp and battle flags since they don't survive like metal objects.
Captain HitRed

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,