Conquer Club

Quote of the Year

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Quote of the Year

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:16 pm

The Pentagon has failed what is being called its first-ever comprehensive audit, a senior official said on Thursday, finding U.S. Defense Department accounting discrepancies that could take years to resolve.

“We failed the audit, but we never expected to pass it,” Deputy Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan told reporters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKCN1NK2MC
I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Quote of the Year

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:25 pm

Good thing your boy Trump backed a 15% increase in their budget for next year :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:18 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Good thing your boy Trump backed a 15% increase in their budget for next year :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes; since he's imposing fiscal discipline, overseeing their first audit in 244 years, that's fine.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:44 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Good thing your boy Trump backed a 15% increase in their budget for next year :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yes; since he's imposing fiscal discipline, overseeing their first audit in 244 years, that's fine.

Oh yes, and how effective the audit was according to the quote you posted in the OP. It was a sham audit, they never expected/intended to pass. Excellent work on making it look like you are doing something when really nothing is being done and you give them more money. Maga for the loss!!!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:16 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Oh yes, and how effective the audit was according to the quote you posted in the OP.

LOLWUT? Do you, in fact, know what an audit is? The effectiveness of an audit is not measured by whether or not the thing being audited passes.

That's like a drunk, blind, 95 year old showing up for his driving test, failing to pass it, and then saying "I guess the DMV is ineffective!" No, actually, sounds like the DMV was perfectly effective.

I mean, I guess Trump could have done it the Obama way - do no audit at all for eight years and then truthfully declare "the Pentagon never failed an audit in the eight years I was president!" as all the slack-jawed dum-dums in his Hallelujah chorus nod solemnly.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby armati on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:24 pm

"U.S. Defense Department accounting discrepancies" seriously?
I gotta ask, what was the first clue?

Think 21 trillion will get mentioned? lol

The nations gold could get audited too, last one was 1953 if I remember correctly, about 10% was weighed. forget the 1970s sham.

So funny really, corruption everywhere and people dont care.
Someday maybe.

Audits Of US Monetary Gold Severely Lack Credibility - Koos Jansen ...
https://www.bullionstar.com/.../audits- ... edibility/
Mar 28, 2018 - In return, the Federal Reserve received gold certificates to place on its ... this event is often cited in the media as the last audit of the US' gold.
https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/koos- ... edibility/
Sergeant armati

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,