Conquer Club

conspiracy theories

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: conspiracy theories

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:24 pm

I'm pretty sure KFC uses a pressure fry method and not a deep fry. This leads to a soft "soggy" coating. Popeyes uses a deep fry method (and also marinate their chicken in much more flavorful stuff).

Honestly Duku, it's not even close popeyes is way way way better than KFC. I've been saying this for at least 15 years now, and I'm glad that the market is starting to prove my opinion correct! Chick-fil-a is good too, but it's pretty vanilla in terms of flavor compared to popeyes in my eyes.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:43 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:I'm pretty sure KFC uses a pressure fry method and not a deep fry. This leads to a soft "soggy" coating. Popeyes uses a deep fry method (and also marinate their chicken in much more flavorful stuff).

Honestly Duku, it's not even close popeyes is way way way better than KFC. I've been saying this for at least 15 years now, and I'm glad that the market is starting to prove my opinion correct! Chick-fil-a is good too, but it's pretty vanilla in terms of flavor compared to popeyes in my eyes.

The two are not mutually exclusive. They are pressurized deep fryers.

Anyway, I'll take your opinion into consideration and I'll shorten the time before I get around to trying Popeye's from "sometime in the next 5 or 10 years" to "sometime in the next 2 or 3 years" ..:)
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:I'm pretty sure KFC uses a pressure fry method and not a deep fry. This leads to a soft "soggy" coating. Popeyes uses a deep fry method (and also marinate their chicken in much more flavorful stuff).

The two are not mutually exclusive. They are pressurized deep fryers.

Anyway, I'll take your opinion into consideration and I'll shorten the time before I get around to trying Popeye's from "sometime in the next 5 or 10 years" to "sometime in the next 2 or 3 years" ..:)

I never realized you weren't on the Popeyes train. It's better in so many ways. a) spicy chicken as a default option b)Tuesday special doesn't include fries c)ever since KFC miniaturized their chickens, it's better to go anywhere else.

Mary Brown on Mondays, Popeyes on Tuesdays. I still go to KFC sometimes. If you get there right at 10 (closing time) and smile sweetly at the woman, she'll turn your 3-piece combo into a 10-piece combo with extra fries since most of the chicken gets thrown out anyways. Popeyes is still better for that though because they have a (slightly) better selection of sides.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Popeyes has red beans and rice. It's pretty good if you like it.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby HitRed on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:10 am

2dimes wrote:Popeyes has red beans and rice. It's pretty good if you like it.

+1
Captain HitRed

Postby mrswdk on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:16 am

Peri-peri chicken
Nando's
/thread
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby karel on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:15 pm

9/11 is the biggest conspiracy theories out there,and you all know it
Corporal karel

Postby armati on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:32 pm

Breakthrough: U.S. Attorney Agrees to Present Evidence of WTC Demolition to Federal Grand Jury

Grand Jury to Hear 9/11 Evidence:
https://www.ae911truth.org › NEWS
Dec 12, 2018 - On our most recent episode of 9/11 Free Fall, attorneys Mick Harrison and Dave Meiswinkle of the Lawyers' Committee for 9/11 Inquiry joined ...
Sergeant armati

Postby HitRed on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:22 pm

karel wrote:9/11 is the biggest conspiracy theories out there,and you all know it

Aren't we post 9/11 yet
Captain HitRed

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:54 pm

Breakthrough: 'Big Chicken' conspiracy to promote cannibalism makes the 'mainstream news'.

Grand Jury to hear evidence:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/k ... g-13718038 > NOT A FAKE NEWS SITE
Dec 11th 2018 - In shocking testimony Ruth Bater Ginsberg speaks of customers all speak of leaving the chain in favor of rival LA based chain based on animated character ...
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby karel on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:17 am

9/11 is the biggest conspiracy theories out there,and you all know it
Corporal karel

Postby mrswdk on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:22 am

The Holocaust was way bigger than 9/11.

Interesting article:

Why Do People Believe in Conspiracy Theories?

It seems that every family has an Uncle Joe—the guy who goes on and on about conspiracy theories at the holiday dinner table. The 9/11 attack was orchestrated by the government. The moon landing was filmed in Hollywood. Oswald did not act alone in the Kennedy assassination. And don’t get me started on global warming. Record low temperatures this Christmas, and you expect me to believe the world is actually getting warmer? Give me a break.

Maybe we should give Uncle Joe a break, or at least try to understand where he’s coming from. Why do some people believe in conspiracy theories anyway? This is exactly the question posed by British psychologist Karen Douglas and her colleagues in a recent article in the journal Current Directions in Psychological Science.

The researchers found that reasons for believing in conspiracy theories can be grouped into three categories:

• The desire for understanding and certainty
  • The desire for control and security
  • The desire to maintain a positive self-image

https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog ... y-theories
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby HitRed on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:38 am

Maybe because they are true should be added to the list. Spy planes like the SR71 and B2 are real.
Captain HitRed

Postby armati on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 pm

arab slave trade was bigger than 911.
genocide of n.american indigenous peoples was bigger than 911
n.american slave trade was bigger than 911.
the bombing of dresden was bigger than 911 geez I could go on and on listing "bigger than 911"
Somebody think any of those were not acts of terror?

What slays me is this "the holocaust", ask the people at the Nanking Massacre which event was a holocaust or the march of the armenians.
Any war is a holocaust, think the n vietnamese didnt feel just slightly burned from napalm by the americans?

There is no "THE holocaust" there are many holocausts thruout history and around the world.

I find it interesting people have been brainwashed into believing 1 of them is "THE holocaust".
absolutely disrespectful to all those suffering in any holocaust imo.

kinda racist maybe.

There are big lists of conspiracy theories that turned out to be true, this is just 1.

25 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to Be True | Best Life
In fact, many of them have turned out to be completely true. For proof, grab your tin-foil hat and read on, because here we've gathered all of the wildest conspiracy theories that have turned out to be 100 percent rooted in fact.
Search domain bestlifeonline.com/true-conspiracy-theories/https://bestlifeonline.com/true-conspiracy-theories/
Sergeant armati

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,