Conquer Club

UK officially third world country

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

UK officially third world country

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:49 am

A group of MPs wants the government to introduce a Minister for Hunger to respond to a growth in food insecurity in the UK - especially among children.

The Environmental Audit Committee highlighted 2017 Unicef figures showing 19% of children under 15 in the UK live with adults who struggle to buy food.

But MPs say the number of people without reliable access to affordable, nutritious food - or food insecure - is "significant and growing", with the unemployed, sick or those with children most likely to be affected.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-46810707
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: UK officially third world country

Postby mrswdk on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:55 am

The UK has just submitted an application to the World Bank for a loan to help it procure crop fertilizer and farm machinery.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Re: UK officially third world country

Postby The ram on Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:05 am

Today in third world Britain it's only just gone 1pm. Thus far I've done almost 2hrs work, watched a very interesting film called Vice and took the dog for a wonderful walk along the beach in the clear winter air. I cleared £332 profit for that. Maybe I should be in charge.
Cadet The ram

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,