Conquer Club

Mark Carney u brits no who he is?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Mark Carney u brits no who he is?

Postby armati on Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:40 pm

BOMBSHELL: BOE’s Carney Sees Chinese Yuan As Future World Reserve Currency, And That’s Not Even The Bombshell!
January 10, 2019

https://www.sgtreport.com/2019/01/bombs ... bombshell/ :shock:
Sergeant armati

Re: Mark Carney u brits no who he is?

Postby HitRed on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:09 pm

Is there any actual stories or photos of people ACTUALLY using silver coins in Venezuela? The place can't get any worse. If they are not using silver by now it's never going to happen anywhere.

Full disclosure. I love silver but tired of hearing how it's always going through the roof tomorrow.

HitRed

If you had to pay for 4 tanks of gas I bet 90% of Americans wouldn't have enough silver to cover it. Let alone the mortgage.
Captain HitRed

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:49 pm

I know it sounds like I'm anti precious metals sometimes but I'm not.

Still if it comes apart I wonder if I'm better off not having lots of silver in a way. Word might spread pretty quick. Also if it turns into zombie land. Who is going to be around to accept it. I like that you wrote about bartering chickens though. That might be a valuable commodity. If I'm not starving that will be bonus.

My grandma once said during the depression when people couldn't afford their homes there was nobody bothering to kick them out either. Of course they also did not rely on electricity and natural gas to stay warm and cook.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby armati on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Thats gold bugs saying "thru the roof,to the moon" gives PM investing a bad name.

But that is Mark Carney, he was the head of Canadas central bank and was promoted to the head of the bank of England.
Those are actually the same bank, same as the american federal reserve, doesnt really matter.

What matters is that was Mark Carney not some goldbug.

Even if you couldnt spend PMs in Venesuala.
The inflation rate is over a million percent.(currency totally worthless)
A person that put their bolivars into PMs could sell it outside the country.

Thats complete societal destruction, people on pensions starve, children become prostitutes, life as you knew it is over.

But you could take ur metal and family to columbia, guyana or brazil and get a new start.
(very glad they saved 5% in gold)

Personally I have no intention of preparing for an end of world scenario (thats a young mans game)

I just posted that because it was Carney saying it, the heads of central banks gotta know somethin to get those positions.
Sergeant armati

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:29 pm

I think people like to say prices will go to the moon hoping they will make huge returns.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby armati on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Chickens are a currency in east africa, so I've been told.

Gold will always have value, at least until everyone is chipped,the world as it is can not run without silver.
There is silver in cell phones,tvs,computers,medicines,mirrors,solar panels and so much more.
Silver is valuable,big time.

Gold is at the point of exter's pyramid some people think that should be silver.
There is less silver in the world than gold, gold doesnt really get used, silver is extreamely important.

Lots of other stuff to invest in tho, education is a good one, learning how to use a wrench for example.
Sergeant armati

Postby armati on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:37 pm

2dimes

if you want huge returns on silver, thats jr mining shares.
thats leverage.
Sergeant armati

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:47 pm

I just bought a toy so I probably need to wait, I was going to buy a few more ounces, probably constutional coins or the least expensive bullion I can find like bars or rounds.

I'm baffled by reasonably intelligent adults that never learned how to fix basic things or even hold hand tools. I have met grown men that need to hire someone to change a door handle.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby The ram on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:03 am

The shops etc had a very bad Christmas. He's trying to get people out to spend, spend, spend.

I've always stayed out of these arguments about storing gold or silve, I find it futile. If the shit hits the fan you better have an arsenal to protect it.

I grew up with not a penny in my pocket as the city I'm from was decimated by the loss of ship building and coal mining to other countries who did it cheaper, but that was all intentional ( another story).

I learned quickly to use money when I got it. It's always best to have it out working for you, rather than other people using it.
Cadet The ram

Postby waauw on Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:39 am

What are the gold and silver bugs going to do if the government just decides to nationalize all their domestic silver and gold holdings? It's not like it's without precedent.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby HitRed on Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:48 am

When I got into Mexico coins 2 years ago the daily count on EBay was 2,800. I just use

silver Mexico -onza -libertad -oz -ounce then click (1905-present)

Today you'll get a number around 4,150. 48.2% increase. That's a listing increase of 24.1% per year! What market are you in growing 24.1% per year?

US coins will never go away, silver rounds are safe but profit is where the growth is.
Captain HitRed

Postby The ram on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:24 am

HitRed wrote:When I got into Mexico coins 2 years ago the daily count on EBay was 2,800. I just use

Today you'll get a number around 4,150. 48.2% increase. That's a listing increase of 24.1% per year! What market are you in growing 24.1% per year?

US coins will never go away, silver rounds are safe but profit is where the growth is.

You haven't sold them for that top price, so you have made 0% profit thus far.

In only 1 year I can get over 100% profit back. I'm into caravans, I can buy for £8k-£15k and charge up to £200 per day in the right location. The ground rent averages around £5k per year and that should include electric. Small overheads like cleaners and meet and greet, which I like to do myself during the summer, ideal for meeting women who are in the holiday spirit.

I started off 4 years ago with £27k, I also have static burger vans which are ideal for not paying tax. The right staff is important here, ladies between 35-50 that show a bit cleavage and have a good and a bit naughty sense of humour always provide truckers with an entertaining and nourishing break and guaranteed return.
Cadet The ram

Postby HitRed on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:39 am

The ram wrote:
HitRed wrote:When I got into Mexico coins 2 years ago the daily count on EBay was 2,800. I just use

You haven't sold them for that top price, so you have made 0% profit thus far.

In only 1 year I can get over 100% profit back. I'm into caravans, I can buy for £8k-£15k and charge up to £200 per day in the right location. The ground rent averages around £5k per year and that should include electric. Small overheads like cleaners and meet and greet, which I like to do myself during the summer, ideal for meeting women who are in the holiday spirit.

I started off 4 years ago with £27k, I also have static burger vans which are ideal for not paying tax. The right staff is important here, ladies between 35-50 that show a bit cleavage and have a good and a bit naughty sense of humour always provide truckers with an entertaining and nourishing break and guaranteed return.

Think the topic is commodities such as gold and silver. Do you caravans contain any silver?
Captain HitRed

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:57 am

The topic was paper money collapsing so the reptilians can chip the ram, then he has to steal chickens to barter for oral sex while wearing a bloody rubber in High Wickham.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:31 am

2dimes wrote:The topic was paper money collapsing so the reptilians can chip the ram, then he has to steal chickens to barter for oral sex while wearing a bloody rubber in High Wickham.

Beautiful! :lol: :lol: :lol:
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:17 pm

I like the 2800% returns with women and cleavage.

5% gold of invest-able income, thats AFTER everything is paid, ALL living expenses, and a person has, for example 100k remaining for investing, 5k would be a good idea for gold.

Thats 95K left for women with cleavage.

Gold has specific attributes that other assets do not.

Silver is another animal.

Trying to be as clear as I can be,
from INVESTABLE income, 5% gold 95% something else, maybe 5% could go to silver thats 90% for cleavage.
Thats alot of cleavage.

I dont know why people get excited about PMs, its happened alot, should I mention gold people immediately think I'm saying
"sell the house!!!! buy gold!!!!"

Wrong,
5%,......... maybe increase in times of economic turmoil,or when age dictates safety of funds.

I have no idea why people think "sell everything buy gold".
They dont think that way with anything else.
Just strange.

Just out of interest, the families that have kept their wealth for centuries do it by owning land,fine art and gold as their "core" holdings.

The man with 3000 ounces of gold will never be poor.
Sergeant armati

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:37 pm

True, a guy with $3 864 000 is doing ok.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby armati on Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:58 pm

What makes gold the most obvious wealth preservation investment and insurance against a false financial system is its permanence. The proof of this is indisputable since gold is the only money that has survived for 5,000 years. Ephemeral financial systems and currencies come and go, so do empires. But gold survives them all.

As JP Morgan stated: “Money is gold and nothing else”.

yup,copy/pasted, about a million people have said this so I dont know who to attribute it to other than JP of course.
Out of interest, JP Morgan has just amassed the largest hoard of phyzz silver the world has ever known, some things can make a person go hmmmm.
Sergeant armati

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:55 pm

Thing is for us low ballers silver can be a better bet. The high rollers should play gold because it's typically more stable.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby armati on Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:49 pm

In alot of ways your right.

Gold preserves purchasing power, you will never be poor with gold, you would probly be better off than your neighbor that has none, but not really rich.

Silver, can make a person wealthy, the trick is selling.
Thats alot more difficult than it sounds.

I know wealthy people that keep 5-10% gold....standard practice, but hoard silver.
Sergeant armati

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:00 pm

Some guys make money trading silver so they can buy gold.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby The ram on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:28 pm

HitRed wrote:
Think the topic is commodities such as gold and silver. Do you caravans contain any silver?

I don't think it started out that way but I find Armati and 2dimes turn at least one thread a week into a chat about gold and silver. They never tire of the conversation, and why not if they enjoy it.
Cadet The ram

Postby HitRed on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:43 pm

Best to all of your businesses. :D Ram = multitasker
Captain HitRed

Postby The ram on Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:19 am

HitRed wrote:Best to all of your businesses. :D Ram = multitasker

I'm very good at delegation. A bit like 2dimes wife, because he's too fat, skint and lazy she has to 'outsource' her satisfaction but she does enjoy a chat about gold every now and then.
Cadet The ram

Postby HitRed on Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:43 pm

Captain HitRed

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,