Conquer Club

Women want equal pay in football

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Women want equal pay in football

Postby Symmetry on Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:45 am

waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
betiko wrote:Getting in this OT forum is really like going to the zoo and see people you’d never meet in real life commenting such stupid things you worry about the future of civilization. You guys live in parallel universes...
glad to read normal individuals such as waauw and mookie to keep faith in man kind.

This is the first compliment I think I've ever received in the forums! Thanks bud.

Being put in the same group as waauw by a geezer that calls mankind man kind ain't no complement lol

You realise not everybody lives in an english speaking country right? Betiko is french, and if I recall correctly, english is only his third language after french and spanish. Maybe you ought show off your own fluency in foreign languages before judging.

+1
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby The ram on Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:18 am

waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
betiko wrote:Getting in this OT forum is really like going to the zoo and see people you’d never meet in real life commenting such stupid things you worry about the future of civilization. You guys live in parallel universes...
glad to read normal individuals such as waauw and mookie to keep faith in man kind.

This is the first compliment I think I've ever received in the forums! Thanks bud.

Being put in the same group as waauw by a geezer that calls mankind man kind ain't no complement lol

You realise not everybody lives in an english speaking country right? Betiko is french, and if I recall correctly, english is only his third language after french and spanish. Maybe you ought show off your own fluency in foreign languages before judging.

Ben jij verliefd op mij, want je volg mij overal. Flikkerje
Cadet The ram

Postby Symmetry on Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:29 am

The ram wrote:
waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

I'm gonna guess that that was a Valentine's Day love note.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby waauw on Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:58 am

The ram wrote:
waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

*volgt
Also, I've no idea what a 'flikkerje' is supposed to mean.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:16 am

waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:
waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

*volgt

His poor attempt in speaking Dutch. Fukn Brit has a problem with English, lol.
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby The ram on Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:42 am

waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:
waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

*volgt

Jij weet niet wat flikker betekent? Sjongen jongen jij bent echt een stomme Belg eh.

Bernie Sanders wrote:
His poor attempt in speaking Dutch. Fukn Brit has a problem with English, lol.

Poor attempt 'at'' speaking Dutch.
Cadet The ram

Postby waauw on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:50 am

The ram wrote:Jij weet niet wat flikker betekent? Sjongen jongen jij bent echt een stomme Belg eh.

Je moet je woordconstructie nog eens nakijken. 'Flikkerje' bestaat niet. 'flikker' wel, maar het verkleinwoord daarvan is 'flikkertje' met een 't' ertussen. Grammatica! Toegegeven ik was wel even verward. Ik dacht even dat je verwees naar een flikkerlicht aangezien de term 'flikker' haast niet gebruikt wordt hier.
Last edited by waauw on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant waauw

Postby waauw on Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:13 am

Ram, if you tried to make a point that you could look down on Betiko for making a grammar mistake, you've now failed at it. You make just as many, if not more of them. Not getting your verb right in the second singular of the present tense, is a pretty big mistake .
Lieutenant waauw

Postby KoolBak on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:21 am

Wow. This went to hell in a handbasket quickly :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:47 pm

KoolBak wrote:Wow. This went to hell in a handbasket quickly :lol:

I don't know. I had a good chuckle for the first time in a while.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby armati on Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:52 pm

Looks like ur being trolled Ram.
Nothing new in this place.
Sergeant armati

Postby Bernie Sanders on Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:22 pm

waauw wrote:
The ram wrote:Jij weet niet wat flikker betekent? Sjongen jongen jij bent echt een stomme Belg eh.

Je moet je woordconstructie nog eens nakijken. 'Flikkerje' bestaat niet. 'flikker' wel, maar het verkleinwoord daarvan is 'flikkertje' met een 't' ertussen. Grammatica! Toegegeven ik was wel even verward. Ik dacht even dat je verwees naar een flikkerlicht aangezien de term 'flikker' haast niet gebruikt wordt hier.

Fukn flikkers!
Sergeant 1st Class Bernie Sanders

Postby The ram on Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:11 am

waauw wrote:

Weet je wat het verschil is? Ik heb nog nooit op school nederlands geleert vanaf de jaren 10 of zoiets, ik hoor nederlands nooit op televisie, ik praat of hoor nederlands nooit. Die EU willen uiteindelijk Engels de taal van de heel Europa, daarom is Engels voor jullie gewoon.

You are a none human to me. Worthless, incapable of free thought or thinking beyond the parameters that your education system defines. You hate with a zest anything you deem as stepping out of the line that you have been told is normal. You are neither interesting, amusing or challenging. And that's exactly what your government expects of their education. Now be a good little sheep and f*ck off.
Cadet The ram

Postby tzor on Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:02 am

KoolBak wrote:Wow. This went to hell in a handbasket quickly :lol:

Compared to other threads, we're only in Purgatory, KoolBak.

P.S. Google Translate is your friend.
Cadet tzor

Postby KoolBak on Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:53 pm

:lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,