Conquer Club

Sadiq the Hypocrite

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Sadiq the Hypocrite

Postby jimboston on Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:03 am

Can’t be bothered.

I know that extreme Muslim views are sexist.

at the same time I also know you can’t label every Muslim as extreme.

Doing so is untrue and counter-productive.
Private 1st Class jimboston

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:50 pm

GoranZ wrote:
jimboston wrote:You used too broad a brush in your opening comment.

If you wanna critique this dude, whoever the f*ck he is, that’s fine.
Painting a majority of Muslims as conservative, possibly to the point of repressive (in your opinion)... fine.
Stating all Muslims to treat their women miserably... too broad a stroke.

Repression of women/women’s rights is more closely related to the strength of religious views in general than any specific religion.
Evangelical Christians can be pretty repressive... have you seen the interviews of Trump Supporting women in the Bible Belt who are so brainwashed that they think “women should not serve as President” because it’s a “man’s job”. Some places in the USA might rival some Muslim countries depending on what you use to measure.

Have you heard about Gamal Abdel Nasser and what was he propagating in 1958? I take him as measure.

I dont think that I have to "Paint a majority of Muslims as conservative", they do that on their own ;)

Now I leave it to you to make a comparison of Nasser and Sadiq when it comes to women rights.

Nasser was a KGB puppet. You love Mother Russia, so you love the KGB, so you should love Nasser.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby GoranZ on Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:09 pm

jimboston wrote:at the same time I also know you can’t label every Muslim as extreme.

Doing so is untrue and counter-productive.

I'm not sure I label every muslim as extreme, but the percentage of extremists is bigger compared the other major religions.

Dukasaur wrote:
GoranZ wrote:
jimboston wrote:You used too broad a brush in your opening comment.

If you wanna critique this dude, whoever the f*ck he is, that’s fine.
Painting a majority of Muslims as conservative, possibly to the point of repressive (in your opinion)... fine.
Stating all Muslims to treat their women miserably... too broad a stroke.

Repression of women/women’s rights is more closely related to the strength of religious views in general than any specific religion.
Evangelical Christians can be pretty repressive... have you seen the interviews of Trump Supporting women in the Bible Belt who are so brainwashed that they think “women should not serve as President” because it’s a “man’s job”. Some places in the USA might rival some Muslim countries depending on what you use to measure.

Have you heard about Gamal Abdel Nasser and what was he propagating in 1958? I take him as measure.

I dont think that I have to "Paint a majority of Muslims as conservative", they do that on their own ;)

Now I leave it to you to make a comparison of Nasser and Sadiq when it comes to women rights.

Nasser was a KGB puppet. You love Mother Russia, so you love the KGB, so you should love Nasser.

Nasser lived in a time when Russia didn't existed. Russia is not equal to USSR, it was only part of it. Very different political and economical systems as well. Too different for me :)
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!
Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:41 am

He seems like a pretty decent mayor to me.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Symmetry wrote:He seems like a pretty decent mayor to me.

Because of your origin?

Anyway Trump mocked Sadiq on more time... Obviously London police under Sadiq didn't only lost the control of the streets :shock:
Trump mocked London mayor Sadiq Khan over his police force's hacked Twitter account
Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country... http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Because no smart person has ever been hacked.

](*,)
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:35 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:He seems like a pretty decent mayor to me.

Because of your origin?

Anyway Trump mocked Sadiq on more time... Obviously London police under Sadiq didn't only lost the control of the streets :shock:
Trump mocked London mayor Sadiq Khan over his police force's hacked Twitter account

I think you should try to explain that again. It might be even more unintentionally funny next time.

Tread carefully though, you broke our agreement.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Because no smart person has ever been hacked.

](*,)

It has been, but with the case of Sadiq the mocking comes as extra :lol:
And Trump will not stop until Sadiq is out of office ;)

Symmetry wrote:you broke our agreement.

How can I break something I don't have? :shock:

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:55 pm

Buddy, the quid pro quo here is that you don't post racist hate about Muslims and accuse me of being secretly Muslim, and I don't mock your posts about you wanting to eat me.

You hated when I took the piss out of you for doing that, remember?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:28 am

Symmetry wrote:Buddy, the quid pro quo here is that you don't post racist hate about Muslims and accuse me of being secretly Muslim, and I don't mock your posts about you wanting to eat me.

If you think that I've violated a rule there is a triangle in the upper right corner for that. As far as I know you are not an authority here to condemn other people ;)

Brigadier GoranZ

Postby Symmetry on Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:46 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Buddy, the quid pro quo here is that you don't post racist hate about Muslims and accuse me of being secretly Muslim, and I don't mock your posts about you wanting to eat me.

If you think that I've violated a rule there is a triangle in the upper right corner for that. As far as I know you are not an authority here to condemn other people ;)

There is indeed, and thanks for backing off without me needing to use it. We done?
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GoranZ on Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:45 pm

Brigadier GoranZ

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,