Conquer Club

A Woman Achieves an Historic First

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

A Woman Achieves an Historic First

Postby saxitoxin on Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:24 am

A woman has just achieved an historic first, having committed the first crime in outer space.

While the male astronauts on the ISS were conducting a potentially Nobel-winning experiment on the Gravitational Casimir effect, Anne McClain was busy engineering a bank fraud scheme against her ex lover against whom she was reportedly in an irrational, jealous rage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/us/n ... clain.html

I STAND WITH THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Corporal saxitoxin

Re: A Woman Achieves an Historic First

Postby KoolBak on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:57 am

She logged into an account. How is that a bank fraud scheme?
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:49 am

KoolBak wrote:She logged into an account. How is that a bank fraud scheme?

bank fraud is a criminal offence. While the specific elements of particular banking fraud laws vary depending on jurisdictions, the term bank fraud applies to actions that employ a scheme or artifice, as opposed to bank robbery or theft.

educating the masses..
Corporal 1st Class NomadPatriot

Postby HitRed on Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:52 am

Building the Death Star takes a lot of funding. Best to start with your relatives.
Captain HitRed

Re: An American Achieves an Historic First

Postby mrswdk on Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:53 am

saxitoxin wrote:An American has just achieved an historic first, having committed the first crime in outer space.

While the other astronauts on the ISS were conducting a potentially Nobel-winning experiment on the Gravitational Casimir effect, American Anne McClain was busy engineering a bank fraud scheme against her ex lover against whom she was reportedly in an irrational, jealous rage.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/23/us/n ... clain.html

fixed

Countries such as the UK, Russia, France, Korea, Japan, Canada, India, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Mexico and many others have sent astronauts into space where they have conducted research and experiments in a peaceful, diligent and respectful manner.

The US sends an astronaut to space and she spends her time online committing bank fraud in order to stalk her ex.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:11 am

Creating More Fake Quotes..
not surprised Ma'aM is the one dong it .. once again..

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:26 am

Now, that's what I CALL offshore banking.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby HitRed on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:43 am

jonesthecurl wrote:Now, that's what I CALL offshore banking.

That's an interesting point though. Can a business be headquartered in space? Bitcoin which is all digital.
Captain HitRed

Postby mrswdk on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:49 am

Bitcoin is a resource, like gold or water, not a company.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:57 am

HitRed wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:Now, that's what I CALL offshore banking.

That's an interesting point though. Can a business be headquartered in space? Bitcoin which is all digital.

assuming there is a contractual agreement between the astronaut & their respective countries space program to adhere to certain behaviors. like don't break any laws... no intercourse & no pooping in outer space

Postby KoolBak on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:39 pm

How is your reply applicable to my question? Logging into an ex's account isn't fraud. It's not morally correct, but fraud it ain't.

Edjumuhcayting the tool.

NomadPatriot wrote:

bank fraud is a criminal offence. While the specific elements of particular banking fraud laws vary depending on jurisdictions, the term bank fraud applies to actions that employ a scheme or artifice, as opposed to bank robbery or theft.

educating the masses..

AND:

Postby NomadPatriot on Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:54 pm

KoolBak wrote:How is your reply applicable to my question? Logging into an ex's account isn't fraud. It's not morally correct, but fraud it ain't.

Edjumuhcayting the tool.

NomadPatriot wrote:

educating the masses..

the term bank fraud applies to actions that employ a scheme

logging into the account is the.. ACTION.. that employed the scheme... genius...

sometimes education cannot fix stupid..

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:52 pm

mrswdk wrote:Bitcoin is a resource, like gold or water, not a company.

Two of those things are real, one isn't.
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby mrswdk on Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:35 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby NomadPatriot on Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:52 am

mrswdk wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:

Isn't this from 2005.. ?
it was Lame then.. as well.

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:42 pm

mrswdk wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:

Yes.
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:23 pm

The idea of a "smart phone" is really stupid.

GPS is for retards that can't read a map.

The day I ask a machine to recommend a restaurant, I'll sell my cock on the Chicago pork belly exchange.

It's funny when I have an intersection closed for construction. I'll see the same car with the same millennial idiot circle around sometimes four or five times. They come to the closed road, stop, circle around the block, come back, eyes glued to the phone, not on the road, but on the phone. Then they're back again ten minutes later, and again, and again. The whole time I'm standing there, perfectly willing to give them directions, but they won't talk to me. The only one they'll take direction from is from their phone. Of course when they turn, the phone just adapts their course and brings them back to the same closed road. I pity them, so I try to flag them down and give them advice, but of course they see nothing. Their eyes are only for their phone.

Eventually I'll succeed in getting their attention, and then they'll say something like "my phone didn't tell me there was a detour." What I want to say is, "OF COURSE YOUR PHONE DIDN'T TELL YOU THERE WAS A DETOUR. IT'S A FUCKING PHONE. IT'S FOR MAKING PHONE CALLS. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DETOUR, YOU LOOK AT ROAD SIGNS. R-O-A-D S-I-G-N-S. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE? THEY'RE THE THINGS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING AT INSTEAD OF YOUR IDIOT PHONE." But of course I don't say anything like that. I'm the very picture of perfect public relations, I tell them how to get through the detour. "Go down to Highway 20, cross over at the Allanburg Bridge." And then they say something like "where's the Allanburg Bridge?" at which point I really want to grab a piece of rebar and smash their heads open to see if there's anything other than chicken diarrhea inside. But once again, I smile sweetly, thank the Gods of Pleasant Public Relations, and tell them, "take Highway 20 Westbound, when you pass the village of Allanburg, you'll see a bridge up ahead, you cross that bridge and at the very next ramp you rejoin the regular highway."

You know, one day the cops won't have to arrest people any more. When they want you in jail, they'll just hijack your phone, input directions to the jail cell, and 9 out of 10 will just obediently drive to jail, not looking left or right, and walk right in to their cell, eyes glued to their idiot phones every step of the way.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby NomadPatriot on Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:20 pm

Dukasaur wrote:The idea of a "smart phone" is really stupid.

GPS is for retards that can't read a map.

The day I ask a machine to recommend a restaurant, I'll sell my cock on the Chicago pork belly exchange.

It's funny when I have an intersection closed for construction. I'll see the same car with the same millennial idiot circle around sometimes four or five times. They come to the closed road, stop, circle around the block, come back, eyes glued to the phone, not on the road, but on the phone. Then they're back again ten minutes later, and again, and again. The whole time I'm standing there, perfectly willing to give them directions, but they won't talk to me. The only one they'll take direction from is from their phone. Of course when they turn, the phone just adapts their course and brings them back to the same closed road. I pity them, so I try to flag them down and give them advice, but of course they see nothing. Their eyes are only for their phone.

Eventually I'll succeed in getting their attention, and then they'll say something like "my phone didn't tell me there was a detour." What I want to say is, "OF COURSE YOUR PHONE DIDN'T TELL YOU THERE WAS A DETOUR. IT'S A FUCKING PHONE. IT'S FOR MAKING PHONE CALLS. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE DETOUR, YOU LOOK AT ROAD SIGNS. R-O-A-D S-I-G-N-S. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE? THEY'RE THE THINGS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING AT INSTEAD OF YOUR IDIOT PHONE." But of course I don't say anything like that. I'm the very picture of perfect public relations, I tell them how to get through the detour. "Go down to Highway 20, cross over at the Allanburg Bridge." And then they say something like "where's the Allanburg Bridge?" at which point I really want to grab a piece of rebar and smash their heads open to see if there's anything other than chicken diarrhea inside. But once again, I smile sweetly, thank the Gods of Pleasant Public Relations, and tell them, "take Highway 20 Westbound, when you pass the village of Allanburg, you'll see a bridge up ahead, you cross that bridge and at the very next ramp you rejoin the regular highway."

You know, one day the cops won't have to arrest people any more. When they want you in jail, they'll just hijack your phone, input directions to the jail cell, and 9 out of 10 will just obediently drive to jail, not looking left or right, and walk right in to their cell, eyes glued to their idiot phones every step of the way.

5g does cause cancer.. it's not a Conspiracy Theory anymore.. Alex Jones was right. once again

in the future. .if the cops want to arrest you. they won't need to hijack your phone and drive you to jail. they will just auto lock the car doors and drive the car to jail . your already sitting in your prison cell… -> your car.
they just need to park it in the Prison parking Garage.. and roll down the window to feed you every 8 hours.

Postby mrswdk on Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:36 am

Dukasaur wrote:GPS is for retards that can't read a map.

By 'GPS', do you mean the maps that people have on their phones?

Maybe if companies like yours were able to submit proper notifications about detours then drivers wouldn't get caught out by them. On the subway I get email alerts days in advance that tell me exactly when and where there are going to be line closures, so that I can avoid those lines/stations on those days. If I use my route planner app and ask it to get me from A to B right now it will come up with a route that takes existing closures into account, plus any ongoing delays (if any subway lines are experiencing temporary issues at the moment). It will also plan routes that involve getting on the bus, that take into account the exact location of all buses in the city right now and any existing disruption to their routes (if any have been diverted to avoid a big event or road closures, for example).

I don't drive but I'm aware that phone mapping apps generally now all come with the ability to detect which roads are experiencing heavy traffic and plan routes for you that avoid that traffic and are therefore quicker. The only thing that still seems to be sat in the stone age is road works, where generally the only way to find out about them is to drive straight into them and then realise you now have to go on some stupid long detour that you weren't expecting.

Giving manual instructions on the street and silently raging about having to do so is for retards that can't use the internet.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:15 am

Nicely fielded ball, Swickdick! Nicely fielded ball! :D
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Captain Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:55 am

Dukasaur wrote:Nicely fielded ball, Swickdick! Nicely fielded ball! :D

Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Finaror on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:23 pm

Guys, I need to prepare a speech for speaking in the college audience, before classmates. It concerns the emancipation of women in the first half of the 20th century. Who can help with ideas and materials?
New Recruit Finaror

Postby KoolBak on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:42 pm

Me! Me!! Pick me!!!

AND:

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,